1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Poetry&Songs by me

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 5:59 PM

This is my writing forum where I post poetry and songs. Feedback is very much appreciated. These are very personal to me so please do not make fun of or steal them. Thank you. :) <3

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Please check this link out: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2048761

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: LeLe's Songbook

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Alright here it is My first song entitled "Do You Know?" Big huge thanks to JJ13 for helping me write/edit this. Another thanks to tswiftie18 and Jana_banana120499 for encouraging me. Okay, three more two for Taylor swift and Sarahthirk1313 for encouraging me. Lastly thanks to the special person who helped come up with the name.

A little background on it. This song is about my sixth grade year and the bullying that happened. Anyway here is the song:

Why do you have to break me like this?
    Do you see what you are doing to me?
    I don't think you do and I sure hope you don't

And all the emotions bubble up inside of me like a volcano about to explode
    You stand there and taunt me like you just don't care You think it's funny don't you?
    Yet I stand there
    So silent and still
    While wishing with all my will that this pain will end.

It doesn't
    But still I try to pick up the pieces and put back together what I have left
    As you hit me again with another hard blow
    Do you know?

That all the emotions bubble up inside of me like a volcano about to explode
    You stand there and taunt me like you just don't care You think it's funny don't you?
    Yet I stand there
    So silent and still

This needs to stop my whole world is spinning much to fast
    Something moving at this speed isn't destined to last

And all the emotions bubble up inside of me like a volcano about to explode
    Yet I stand there
    So silent and still

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:21 PM

This is a song I wrote about one of my best guy friends.
    It's called "So Much More Than Me"

He's like nobody I've ever met
    so caring and funny

So sweet and I don't know why
    he can't see he's so much more than me
    he keeps on lying and it's perfect
    because I have this thread of hope
    it may be true

He always makes me smile
    at the right moment
    just when I'm about to cry
    I swear he's got it planned
    always the best reply

it may be true

I've only known him for a short time
    but it feels like a lifetime
    I can't even see why he thinks I'm worthwhile
    Everyone else can see he's....

it may be true

He can read my emotions
    and seems to know exactly when I need a real friend
    and he'll be right there next to me
    but can't he see
    he's so much more than I'll ever be

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Hey :) Would you guys be willing to listen to my recording? I'm trying to get feedback?https://soundcloud.com/itsmedestiny/everything-has-changed

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:26 PM

ItsMeDestinyyy wrote:
    Hey :) Would you guys be willing to listen to my recording? I'm trying to get feedback?https://soundcloud.com/itsmedestiny/everything-has-changed

Sure. :-)

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Enchanted33g wrote:
    ItsMeDestinyyy wrote:

Sure. :-)

Thank You So Much! :) Let me know what you think! :)

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:29 PM

You're voice is Gorgeous! Keep working, and you'll get there. :-)

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:30 PM

Enchanted33g wrote:

Awe! you're so sweet! Thank You! :)

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:30 PM

ItsMeDestinyyy wrote:
    Enchanted33g wrote:

Awe! you're so sweet! Thank You! :)

No problem.

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Untitled song (for now) WAS CO-WRITTEN with my friend Mia!

Chorus:

Why do you have to do this?
    You pick me up; then throw me down
    Take my confidence and throw it around
    Now all of it has drowned
    I'm lying here on the ground
    and it feels as if things will never get turned around

Verse:
    Did you really have to say that?
    Do you think it's all okay?
    What did you think would happen?
    tearing it all awa
    Are you really all that brave
    or is it just a lie?
    You try to get me to comply
    Do you want to hear me cry?

Chorus:

Verse:
    What do you think you're doing?
    Is it my pain that you're pursuing?
    I wonder what goes through your mind
    all I've ever been to you is kind
    I die inside
    When you throw your hurtful words like knives
    and put me on the outside

Chorus:

Bridge:
    Why do I even try?
    You make me feel worthless inside.
    like everything has died
    I'm not even worth anybody's time

Outro:
    I'm on top of the world and where are you?

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 7:22 PM

hey can you take a look at my song book

I WILL BE RED MARCH 23!
    VIEW MY PROFILE! BE MY FRIEND! VIEW MY SONG BOOK! PLEASE COMMENT! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 7:25 PM

swiftieABC123 wrote:

I WILL BE RED MARCH 23!
    VIEW MY PROFILE! BE MY FRIEND! VIEW MY SONG BOOK! PLEASE COMMENT! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU!

How did you get the Rainbow??? Yeah I"m on there. I'll read some and make a link. :)

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Enchanted33g wrote:
    swiftieABC123 wrote:

I WILL BE RED MARCH 23!

How did you get the Rainbow??? Yeah I"m on there. I'll read some and make a link. :)

here is a link to were i get the rainbow text:
    http://glitter-graphics.com/generators/rainbow.php

i also have other songs i just haven't posted yet but i will

I WILL BE RED MARCH 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    VIEW MY PROFILE! BE MY FRIEND! VIEW MY SONG BOOK!
    PLEASE COMMENT! THANK YOU! I LOVE Y

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:00 PM

swiftieABC123 wrote:
    Enchanted33g wrote:
    swiftieABC123 wrote:

I WILL BE RED MARCH 23!

here is a link to were i get the rainbow text:
    http://glitter-graphics.com/generators/rainbow.php

i also have other songs i just haven't posted yet but i will

I WILL BE RED MARCH 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    VIEW MY PROFILE! BE MY FRIEND! VIEW MY SONG BOOK!
    PLEASE COMMENT! THANK YOU! I LOVE Y

Okay great! Thanks!

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 8:51 PM

oms, I love your songs!

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Enchanted Elf 13 wrote:
    oms, I love your songs!

Thank you!

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 8:56 PM

You really have a talent for writing lyrics!! Great job:)

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Enchanted33g wrote:
    Enchanted Elf 13 wrote:
    oms, I love your songs!

Thank you!

:) welcome, girl!!

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 9:27 PM

longlivetaylor...4ever&always wrote:
    You really have a talent for writing lyrics!! Great job:)

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Enchanted Elf 13 wrote:
    Enchanted33g wrote:
    Enchanted Elf 13 wrote:
    oms, I love your songs!

Thank you!

:) welcome, girl!!

You guys make me so happppppyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Poetry&Songs by me

Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 7:06 PM

"Voices"

There is a voice inside of me
    It tells me what I am
    replaceable,
    annoying,
    wasteful,
    There is a voice inside of me
    It tries to tell me what to be
    Be nicer
    Be stronger