1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RIP my sister :'(

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 5:10 PM

My sister died on October 24th 2012:"(her youtube is TheSomebodytoknow and I cry everytime I read the description, its: Everybody has a story. RIP sissy!
Ok so I'm gonna get hate for this but, in a way she is my sister in a way she isn't. By that I mean she is gods child I am gods child, therefore we are sisters. Please no hate!

Credit to Kate (ThroughTheFreeFall)

credit to LikeAPerfectRhyme!:)
THE FLAWLESS ANYTHING (BEAUTIFULTRAGEDY) MADE ME T

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RIP my sister :'(

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 5:14 PM

:'(...I didn't quite understand the ''youtube is TheSomebodytoknow and I cry everytime I read the description, its: Everybody has a story. RIP sissy!'' part though....

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 5:21 PM

^ it meant her youtube is TheSomebodytoknow

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Ohhhhh I so sorry to hear that
    And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
    Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
    If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
    Didn't they need you bad enough
    Snap buttons on a denim shirt
    Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 5:24 PM

You're sister died? Oh gosh, I'm so sorry. Rest in peace, RIP!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 5:27 PM

I'm here if you need to talk. I'm very sorry

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Please check this link out: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2048761

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 5:28 PM

I'M SO SORRY!!!....... If you don't mind me asking, how did she die? you don't have to respond to this though if it hurts you too much:( RIP
    http://i49.tinypic.com/fa9dzk.jpg
    http://i49.tinypic.com/seuhz8.gif
    ^AIKIASN

^ reshmi4bieber

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 5:31 PM

I wish to extend sincere condolences to your entire family & friends....:( I'm so sorry! RIP DreamingSwiftDreams13 's sister....I don't know you, but you'll still always be in my heart and on my mind.

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 5:33 PM

MosaicBrokenHearts13 wrote:
    I'M SO SORRY!!!....... If you don't mind me asking, how did she die? you don't have to respond to this though if it hurts you too much:( RIP
    http://i49.tinypic.com/fa9dzk.jpg
    http://i49.tinypic.com/seuhz8.gif
    ^AIKIASN

^ reshmi4bieber

It was suicide. :'( :'( :'(
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Please check this link out: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2048761

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 5:34 PM

Ohmygosh! I'm so sorry for your loss! That's awful! I don't know what to say!

^MADE BY THE FLAWLESS taylor swift enchants me

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:25 PM

IM SO SORRY!!! I'm always here for you and I'm sure your sister is in heaven smiling down on you. May god bless you and your whole family.
    Made by the enchanting Skatey

Made by the Flawless BeautifulTragicLoveAffair

Made by th

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:52 PM

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. I'll be praying for you and your family.
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:53 PM

~StayTayStay~

Me|tayluvxoxo|Me

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:55 PM

oh my goodness we are so so so so sorry!
    *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug*
    ^a hug from each of us. :)

1. TanyaxOh; 2. Annie

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Oh my goodness I am so sorry! I wish I could just reach through the screen and hug you :'( I bet she was a beautiful person Rest In Peace, may God be with you. What was her name, sweetheart?

Me|DeadEndStreet

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:58 PM

we were not blood related but in a way she still is MY SISTER. oh and ^ Amanda Todd

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Oh, I heard about her! I'm so sorry! :'(

All by me^

Graphic Shop

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 7:19 PM

RIP Amanda Todd :'(

All by me^

Graphic Shop

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 7:20 PM

I'm so sorry. I know that you probably don't want to hear this, but I will pray for you. Even though prayers will do nothing, just know that TC loves you.

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

http://taylorswift.com/users/u8u6tSKx

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Oh no! That must really hurt. RIP, DreamingSwiftDreams13's sister!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Im so sorry! :( Just remember everyone on TC is here for you!