1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Help Me Reach 200!!!!!!

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Soo i just noticed that i have 185 friends!!!!!!!! Can you help me reach 200!!!!!!! Thanks!! Please add me!!! And check out my profile and feel free to post a message on here and on my profile!! thanks a billion!!!!!!!!!!

^By: Guppy1313^

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Help Me Reach 200!!!!!!

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Bump and please post to keep this thread going/up on top for people to see!! thanks your all amazing!!!!!!!

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Help you reach 200? 200 years old would be quite a stretch.
    http://facebook.makeacover.net/images/screenshots/big/1.png

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 4:15 PM

^huh^?? I said 200 hundred FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Thanks to every one soo far keep it up! THanks!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 4:24 PM

BUMP

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 4:28 PM

ONLY 8 MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To go come on Swifties add add add!! Thanks a billion!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 4:47 PM

8 more please add!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 5:06 PM

7 more help me!!!

RE: Help Me Reach 200!!!!!!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:38 PM

still have 7 more!! PLEASE ADD ME!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:46 PM

6 more! KEEP ADDING!1! THANKYOU EVERY ONE!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 8:37 PM

^ You're very welcome ^

RE: Help Me Reach 200!!!!!!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 12:37 PM

5 more come on guys!!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 12:39 PM

hello
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    VIP MIA!!!!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 1:48 PM

mel90 wrote:
    hello
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    VIP MIA!!!!

Hey whats up?

^Guppy1313^

^backtoafirstglanc

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 1:54 PM

THanks guys i made it 200 hundred friends THANK YOU@!!!!!!!!! WHOO HOOOOO

^Guppy1313^

backtoafirstglance

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 1:55 PM

I added you