Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

swifties....

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 10:37 AM

hey!! im a swiftie from the uk!! i havent yet met taylor or been to one of her conserts but my dream is to meet her. anyway i thought it would be fun if we all put where we are from and if we have met taylor where and when but if u havent like me put where your dream place to meet would be. so i will start
from kent uk, i would love to meet her anywhere!!!
from the number 1 selena gomez and taylor swift fan!!! xxxx

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: swifties....

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 11:02 AM

I'm from Florida in the US. I haven't met Taylor yet, but I'd like to either 1) meet her at a concert, like at a T-Party, or 2) meet her by working with her, like as a writer or something :)
    Stay Strong,
    Kristen

Re: swifties....

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 11:29 AM

I'm from Texas! I haven't met Taylor yet.. Key word is yet.. But I have come close.

My mom, grandma and I took a road trip from Texas to Tennessee to see where Taylor started. One of the days we were there, she was in the same store as us! We talked to Grant for a little bit but he said she probably wouldn't take a picture, smh Grant. Anyways, I was going to try and talk to her, but her security guard stopped me and said she was shopping and that I couldn't. I was CRUSHED! I still like tear up thinking about it.

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:35 AM

LizzieLovesTaylor13 wrote:
    I'm from Texas! I haven't met Taylor yet.. Key word is yet.. But I have come close.

My mom, grandma and I took a road trip from Texas to Tennessee to see where Taylor started. One of the days we were there, she was in the same store as us! We talked to Grant for a little bit but he said she probably wouldn't take a picture, smh Grant. Anyways, I was going to try and talk to her, but her security guard stopped me and said she was shopping and that I couldn't. I was CRUSHED! I still like tear up thinking about it.
    awwww!!!!! that must be really hard for you, that would be like my dream beign crushed!!! i hope you meet her soon!!!! xxx

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:36 AM

heffrondrive wrote:
    I'm from Florida in the US. I haven't met Taylor yet, but I'd like to either 1) meet her at a concert, like at a T-Party, or 2) meet her by working with her, like as a writer or something :)
    Stay Strong,
    Kristen

i would love to meet her at a t-party it would be so awesome and the best experience of my life!!!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:02 AM

I really hope you get to meet Taylor someday and go to a concert. I am from the UK too. If you need help finding good merchandise over here PM or send a comment for me to send back links.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:03 AM

LizzieLovesTaylor13 wrote:

No! I hope you get another chance!

My graphic shop ^

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:04 AM

heffrondrive wrote:
    Stay Strong,
    Kristen

I hope you get too!

My graphic shop ^

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:05 AM

I'm from the Uk too! And I've never met Taylor, but I'd love to go to Nashville sometime, and see where she started and all!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Im from the UK too :)
    and i would love to meet her anywhere i guess :) although i'ld probably like to meet the agency as well so maybe at her concert
    Today was a fairytale

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 3:06 AM

that would be cool!!! i would just love to experience a concert as well it would be so awesome to hear her live!!!! the atmosphere would be amazing!!

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 5:14 AM

I am from Bangladesh,i have not meet Taylor yet.I wish one i would meet Taylor

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.