Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Have you been in love?

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Random question but I was just wondering... Oh and what was it like...

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Have you been in love?

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Yesss soo muchh!!

In love with the most cutest , prettiest , sweetest and nicest boy in the world

RE: Have you been in love?

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:55 AM

Yep, you feel as if your heart will explode because it is going that fast! You smile and people know you fancy him but he never notices...hopefully sometime he will How about you?
    Hannah :0 xx

Re: Have you been in love?

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Not yet

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 9:06 AM

Also, any advice on how to meet guys if you go to an all girls school :P Thank you!

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 11:01 AM

I currently am. She's amazing.

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Yes. It's like all of your thoughts are about that one person

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 12:41 PM

I think I am just now but in my head I keep on returning to the line in Fifteen "back then I swore I was gonna marry him someday but I realised some bigger dreams than mine". So I wonder if it really is love, but I think it is.

I know without a doubt that this guy is my best friend and the person I want to spend my life with. When he goes away or when I have to go away it really hurts inside, like I'm leaving a part of me behind. I trust him with my life and know that if I stay by his side I will be okay, no matter where life takes me next.

Quite honestly at times it feels like I'm married already!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:19 AM

No........... I'm not in love.

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:20 AM

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! But not where we were actully dating. I just really love him, but doesn't notice
    And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
    Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
    If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
    Didn't they need you bad enough
    Snap buttons on a denim shirt
    Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:39 AM

When you love someone, you can never stop thinking about them. Every little thing reminds you of them. Your head just goes crazy. It's an amazing feeling. Whenever you talk to him, you get butterflies in your stomach and hope that you're not blushing, as to not give anything away. When you tell him you love him, it feels like the scariest thing you'll ever do, ever. When he tells you he feels the same, it feels like a uge weight has been lifted off your shoulders. You can relax. You don't have to stress about it anymore. You know he loves you back. But if he tells you he doesn't feel the same way, you wonder why you bothered with him at all. You feel like your weeks or months or years have been wasted on him. All you want to do is cry. You want to talk to him but you stop yourself. You don't want to ruin anything else. When you're dating someone, you feel like the luckiest girl in the world. You feel so special and like nothing has ever been better than him. You lose all sense you ever had. And when he's gone, you realise what a daydream you were lost in. How you made him seem like a better person than he actually is because you fell in love with the tiny good things about him. You made them seem like bigger things than they actually are. You realise how stupid you were. But you also remember how amazing you felt when you were with him. You don't make yourself think that all the good things don't matter anymore because you know that they do. But you just let reality overpower them. The real him comes to light and you wonder why you ever loved him. His flaws stand out much more now. You don't understand anything anymore. You miss him even though you know you shouldn't. It's worse when you're the one who ended things. You feel so guilty for missing him because you're the one who let go. But especially when you were best friends with him to start with. Everything in you wants to be best friends with him again but you can't. You never can be. Ever. Again. Which hurts even more. Falling in love is a crazy experience. But falling out of love is even crazier.

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 2:20 AM

Yep.:) Your hearts always beats fast whenever you see him, and if you're new, you might think it's awkward. But the truth is, the person your heart beats fast for is your crush. I mean, what other reason can be explained? :D But seriously, you'll blush and your heart will beat fast whenever you see him.:)

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 3:51 AM

no...:)maybe it's because i'm young??I dont know someday i will i'm only 13 so!well i had someone said that they liked me but i didn't like them back so:)

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 4:30 PM

I've never been IN love because I believe I am too young. Although everyone my age seems to have boy/girlfriends and I don't understand why. I mean, yes, Ive had crushes in the past, but never an actual boyfriend. Ive never even had my first kiss. So I honestly don't know what it will feel like because right now Im focusing on hanging with my friends and school.
    Check out my threads and friend me if you haven't already!

Love Ya

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Ya it starts out just friends and everyone thought he was wierd and he was but then after 2 years of knowing him he kind of changed me and i always sat next to him. And he didn't mind at all we was so funny! It was like a fairy tale story that never ended but then I hadn't seen him in a while cause he had an accedent (hospital) and I wasn't able to see him and then one day I saw him and he said, "hey! What's up?" Hey keven I haven't seen u in a while. I said "would you like to see another card trick?" (He loves card tricks) and I regret my words that I said," umm ugh.... Sorry I am late for class." And I left and he never replied back he just like had his head down. And that was the last time I ever saw him. And that was over a year ago.....
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

"Be yourself cause everyone else is taken"
    -- Taylor swift

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Nope...never... well, I have been...with RED and all Taylor songs, but not with someone....ever...

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.