1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Guy-Friends <3

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 6:38 PM

Haha. I love my guy-friends, don't you? I have 3:Joseph(old crush!) and his two friends, Cade and John. There is another guy that hangs out with us, but I HATE him. So that is my little dork group: Joseph, Cade,John, and Zach (the star wars obsessed Taylor hating boys) also, Anna (the over civilized, if you touch her glasses will murder you girl), and me (the one who puts up with them all). Anna hates the guys but I luv 'em! So who are your guy-friends? Do they like Taylor (unlike mine)? Anyways, I like making random stuff so I thought I'd start a conversation! Swifty Love!!

[URL=h

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Guy-Friends <3

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 6:40 PM

Oh man I think I only have like 2 guy friends. And they seem to think Taylor is alright xD just one of them is tired of her singing about songs about her BFs -__- BUT his funny and sweet and personality makes up for it

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 6:46 PM

My guy friends are, sweet, cute, caring,funny, there for me, smart,out going , well-rounded ,and so much more. :)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Please check this link out: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2048761

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 6:56 PM

I've had lots of guy friends, but were not really friends anymore because they always ended up asking me out and then it was awkward

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:46 PM

haha

[URL=h

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:52 PM

I only have 3 or 4 guy friends, but they're really sweet. And they don't know I like Taylor, and I prefer to keep it that way because with all this Haylor hate going around I really don't think I can take much more hate if they turn out not liking her.

But aaannnyyyywaaayyy... back onto a happier topic... my girlfriends tease me all the time about them but really, we're just friends. It's nice. :)

Me | Tanyaxoh

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:54 PM

in 5th grade (2 years ago!)
    i hung out with the boys all the time! we got along really well. i spent 3rd to 5th grade with them. until the girls started using me to get to them.
    but they are really cool! I love them so much! its a shame i wont get to see them any more. but i have Skype to keep in touch!
    Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!
    thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

http://i106[/signature]

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 8:22 PM

ROFL. this is one silly topic, not that im hating or anything. Majority of the people I hang out with are guys unless of course I need a girls intuition on life. Gals are so much easier to talk to for some reason about life situations....
    ~Swifties Rock! "The music is all around us. All you have to do is listen."~

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:37 PM

I have one guy friend Thomas he is one of my best friends
    Swiftie Forever!!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:42 PM

I used to have the best guy friends!!!!!!!!!!! Like 5! But we've kinda moved on I still miss 'em, but they'll never know!
    And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
    Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
    If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
    Didn't they need you bad enough
    Snap buttons on a denim shirt
    Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:45 PM

I love my guy friends, but I don't know, our whole group started to fall apart since I didn't wanna date one of them! :(

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:48 PM

One of my new friends said that 2 of my old guy friends were having a comp to see who could marry me first! That was when we were in grade 2!
    And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
    Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
    If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
    Didn't they need you bad enough
    Snap buttons on a denim shirt
    Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

RE: Guy-Friends <3

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 4:24 AM

I love guy friends!

I Don' t want to name their names but my guy friends nicknames:
    shorty
    peppermint
    hunter

haha those are my guys friends and j never really asked how they tthink of Taylor! :)

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 4:27 AM

My best friend is a guy - his name is Ryan, and he's been my best friend since kindergarten. We're now in our final year of high school. We love basically the same thing - I got him to fall in love with Taylor because I was always talking about her and her music. He's the only one of my friends who have actually started liking her because of me. My female best friends have come and gone, but he's the one that's always stayed.

^ made by me - please don't steal it xoxo!

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Please remember to tell the guy IMMEDIATELY if you want to be just friends. Haha ive had my awkward moments where a girl didnt tell me

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 12:30 AM

OMG I love my guy friends! I'm friends with a lot of guys but I only consider 4 of them my "guy friends", if you know what I mean. :)
    Lincoln, Corey, Ryan and Kai are amazing :)
    Ryan's gay as well, so yay for gay friends! :) xoxo

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 6:20 PM

My guy friends are weird. I love them (I have no idea why but I do) but they are can be very annoying. Chris makes fun of me a lot (practically everyday) and Jason is...interesting. He recently wrote a eulogy for Chris for their english class and included 3 Taylor Swift references in 1 sentence. I couldn't have been prouder. Not even my obsessed T Swift fan or I could do that.

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 5:59 PM

I have many guy friends! I love them so much!

I have been a victim of bullying repost the photo below if you have to

[url=http://i45.tinypic.com/mwuyvn.jpg]http://i45.tinypic.com/mwuyvn.jpg[/url][/I[/signature]

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 6:12 PM

I have a lot! there's… Kevin and cal(my crush who sadly moved half way across the country….) (my best guy friends) sam, tyler, parker, parker (they have the same name), Ethan, and…. timmy!

1.joni 2. taylor is my world

Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 3:34 PM

My best friends guy friend likes chick flicks. Is that weird?

Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 3:39 PM

One of my beeest friends is a guy, Matthew! And we used to hang out with another guy friend, Neill (who I had a crush on) buuuut I eventually told him and he didn't like me back and things got awkward and we don't hang out anymore. :/ But now I'm even closer with Matthew :) Also, they both like Taylor Swift haha :D Me and Matthew constantly listen to her CD's.

Made by me! :D