Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

TC times *Fresh Swifties!*

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 4:10 PM

~All credit for TC times goes to Topaz
~All credit for each article goes to the writer, not me! (Unless I am the writer... ;D)

***********************************************************************************************************
Article 1
By: 13Butterflies
Hey Swifties,
It�s Lindsay here giving you the latest scoop on whose new here on TC. It is a pleasure to start off the new year with this lovely Swiftie. Read further on to meet Miranda14.

Miranda14 is a sweet heart who has been part of our TC family since November. She has been a Swiftie, from the start, 2006. Our song was in fact the song she first heard on the radio.�I couldn�t stop playing it.� Miranda said. �It�s still one of my favourite songs along with one hundred others.� Also, Miranda also stated �I couldn�t pick a favourite album because there are a handful of songs that I love from all of them.�

Currently, Miranda is learning to how play the guitar. She also wants to learn how to play the piano. Miranda is music obsessed! She plays music, listens, writes, and talks about music. �Basically every second of my life revolves around music.� She said. �Also, I�m part of the musical at my school.�

Miranda is quite the music girl. Message her if you are music-cray cray! :)
-Lindsay
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Article 2
By: TaylorFanDenmark
" so TaylorSwiftyXO!, is a new swifties on here.
And I�m gonna write a little article about her, because I�m one of the �new swifties� writer on TC news ?
She is from the Uk (Uk swifties, she is one of you ;) )
And her name is Rachel and she is 14 years.
She is a graphic maker, so if some of you want to give a few tips, then you�re welcome.
She is like us, she join TC because she want to support taylor and probably also want to meet some nice swifties!(you guys)
Her favorite song from �Taylor Swift� are �Teardrops on my guitar�, from �Fearless� is it �Fearless�, from �speak now� it�s �Mean� and from �Red� it�s �I knew your were trouble� (it�s amzing the music video is out, it�s really awesome!)
And her favorite unreleased song is �I�d lie�
In her free time, she likes to listen to music (Taylor swift) and watch some movies.
And right now she thinks TC are amzing! So let�s keep it that way ?
She have one little thing to say �I'd like to say that Taylor Swift is amazing

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: TC times *Fresh Swifties!*

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:20 PM

Wuhu!!!!!!!!! But i think you need to change it, so people can read it ;-)

Both made my me

Re: TC times *Fresh Swifties!*

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 12:13 PM

yeah :)

Both made my me

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:13 AM

read :)

Both made my me

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:46 PM

The ' is messed up. So exciting to see my article up!!!!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 10:58 AM

13Butterflies wrote:
    The ' is messed up. So exciting to see my article up!!!!

Me to

Both made my me

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 6:54 AM

come on :)

Both made my me

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.