1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

TC Times*Who's next in the Graphic World*

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Last Updated: 1-10-13

~credit for TC times goes to Topaz
~all credit for the articles go to the writer, not me (unless I'm the writer... :D)
***********************************************************************************************************
Article 1
By: ATaylorNationer

Quality of graphics: The quality was amazing! The background was really Impressive instead of a solid color! The only thing that I was displeased by is where she put the

pictures. It showed more of the back ground then the pictures.

How long it took: less then a day! I ordered it in the morning and she got in done in the mid afternoon

Reviews: little to none
Opened: no information was given on that

Personal opinion: personally, I loved this graphic! It was everything I asked for and more! Caitlin out did herself with the magnificent artwork! And after looking through her graphic store,mAny customers were pleased! I give this graphic store 4 out of 5 stars! I recommend it! :)

Person I reviewed: Guppy1313

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Article 2
By: BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow
What I requested:
California Swiftie's shop California designs

~how long it took: I got my graphic within 1 hour and 29 mintues! It was the fastest time I have ever recieved a graphic. There was only one person in front of me, but still I can't even make graphic with that good of a quality in 1 hour and 29 mintues. I was like MIND BLOWN!

~quality: The quality, what can I say? It was so beautiful. The cutting is amazing. No part of Taylor is missing which is awesome!! The pictures are blended perfectly. The graphic looks like it was just a picture with some text added which is so amazing. It is not blurry at all which was a surprise to me because the picture I gave them to work with were a little blurry so I thought that when she makes the picture bigger it would get blurry, but no 'cause she is amazing. The text was super clear and matched perfectly with the theme.

~what the people seem to think: The people think that the shop is amazing. Not many people have ordered yet, but the people who did are in love with thier graphic. I think that this shop is a people pleaser shop!

~how popular it is: It is not popular AT ALL! The people don't know about it yet. It just opened on January 1st so by the time this review is up her shop might be the coolest shop around. That's why I am reviewing this shop because it needs to be reconized more!

My overall thought of this graphic shop are fantastic! When I was browsing though the fan made graphic section I atomaticaly came to this one once I saw the name. It's pure genuis. Then when I clicked on the shop I saw the examples which were more then amazing. I am in love with all of the graphics this owner makes. They are fantastic. The layout of the shop is so girly and fun. It to me just screams California like fun, bright, beaches and all of that good stuff. I would highly reccomend this shop to someone who wants a well made, nice sorta simple graphic. Concidering this shop has only been open since January 1st I would rate this shop 4.5/5. I think that once this shop has more people requesting that the owner will become more confident that she has a good shop and she will become even better with time. :)
I think this shop will be the next "big" thing in the graphic world!
Reviewer: Sydney! (BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow)
Your shop can be reviewed NEXT! All you have to do is message me (BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow) and you could be featured in the next Issue!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TC Times*Who's next in the Graphic World*

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Thank you :D

Vote

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 1:09 PM

I am going to go to California desighns she sounds really good!
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

"Be yourself cause everyone else is taken"
    -- Taylor swift

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Good article :) It would maybe help to have some links to the graphic shops so that interested people can find it easily. Thanks for posting!

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 3:49 PM

Ya I can't find California desighns :(
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 3:59 PM

This is the link to California desighns! Here it is!
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Bump!!!

made by moi!

[IMG

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:17 PM

BUMP!!

made by moi!

[IMG