1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Ohmygod.

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 5:54 PM

So, my dad took my computer to do something, and I had a story that I was writing up, and then he was testing the printer, and he actually printed the first page of it. I was like, "Ohmygod, I'm dead. I can't. Now he'll know that I write and he'll want to read more. This is horrible." and now I'm freaking out.
Twitter: @marybethmcnally
Instagram: marybethxo13
Kik: marybethmcnally13
WattPad: hiddentalent14

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Ohmygod.

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Why don't you want him to know you write?

Cloudnine

TheEnchantedGarden

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 5:57 PM

why dont u want him to read ur story :)???

^ made by TanyaxOh

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 5:59 PM

What's wrong with him reading? Is he going to get demanding or something? I don't understand...

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:00 PM

He should not do that
    Taylor Swift

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:02 PM

I don't mind, but right now, I just don't want anyone I know to know that I write. It's my outlet when something is wrong, so I normally am very cynical in my writing, and it's very real, so they'd easily know. And because my family has no idea what privacy is, so they'll tell everyone I know.

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:05 PM

Oh! Don't be worried, you can always tell them that you think it's personal stuff and you don't want them to read it :)
    If you play these games we're both going to lose.

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:10 PM

If I tell them it's personal, they'd rush to read it then. No sense of privacy. That's exactly why I write. And it's in the story he saw.

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:12 PM

I wish I was smart enough to come out of the document before leaving my room.

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:13 PM

AliceSwifty13 wrote:
    Good luck. I know how you feel.

This is why I write on a notebook using a pen... Not on the computer.

That's what I do, too,.....but actually if they really were to read what I worte it would help me, because I'm quite a shy person, so it would help me tell them how I really feel.....

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:52 PM

I'm just very reserved. I don't like having to talk to certain people, so I don't feel comfortable with people knowing that I write.

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 7:32 PM

I know how you feel. My family doesn't know I write songs either, because I know if they did they'd just make a big deal out of it. I'm sorry. :(

Me | Tanyaxoh

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 8:17 PM

See, sometimes people don't understand when you want privacy. Writing is one of those things. I wrote another story and posted it online, but none of them knew. It's on a website and my username is hiddentalent14 because it something that people say I'm good at, I just don't want people to know. If they read my first story, they'd make such a big deal out of it. Someone said it was a "cry for help", so they'd think I'm depressed and get me help. I don't want that. I just want to write.

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Hey, I write all the time about assains and angels of death and I'm not disturbed and most people see it as talent, hardly ever as "a cry for help".

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 8:25 PM

I'm sure everything will be fine!!
    Made by the enchanting Skatey

Made by the Flawless BeautifulTragicLoveAffair

Made by th

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 8:44 PM

That is the " SIGN ", that your writing is " GOOD ", so......... be proud of it ! :)

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 8:45 PM

Same, there is NO WAY I want my parents to read my songs :/

^
    All made by me :)

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 9:30 PM

OMG!!!! I wanna read it toooo!!!!! Please post it on TC!!!!!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 9:31 PM

I know how you feel when an adult reads a story of you. I have the same experience here :)

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:18 AM

I had the same problem! My mum opened wordpad and i hadn't closed the document and she came down the hall and started saying about it to my brother and stuff. Saying it was really good. And now every time we see somebody she says 'Oh! Callie's wrote another story...-" and sometimes i just want to hide with my computer and lock all the stories in a password-ed folder and never tell anyone the password. My family don't really know what privacy is either, they'd tell anyone and everyone.

I changed word document program to a different one, so she couldn't find them. But i don't know if that would work for you. :x

callie xx
    [/signature][/signature]

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 8:11 AM

That happened to me, and I don't like my family to see my songs.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^