1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Songwriter match!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:38 AM

This place is all about finding a co writer to write with you find the perfect swiftie to write a song with. Co writing with other people (swifties) is a real good practice on songwriting cause you learn new things every time. All you do below is this

How long have you been songwriting? Your answer
What songs do you like to write about? Your answer
Give link to songbook
Extra:

If u want to have a co writer simply answer those questions below or just scroll through the list of swifties.

Here's mine
How long have I been songwritng: 1 year now
What songs do i like to write about: things that have happened to me in real life such as school, bully's, dreams, etc.
Link to songbook: my songbook
Extra: I have been playing guitar for one year and my dream is to just for my song to be recognized and my dream is to also walk does the streets on music row and play in the blurbird cafe.
-FEARLESSALWAYS13

"Be yourself cause everyone else is taken"
-- Taylor swift

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Songwriter match!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:40 AM

how do you make a songbook?

Re: Songwriter match!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 8:05 AM

I messaged u
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I write when I got the feeling I want to. I'm pritty good at writing, even at love, although I must admit that I seem uncapable of writing anything abouth love in a song. Makes me seem ridiculous. Although Normally the words flow from love If I talk to one person.
    I like to travel, So travelling is a nice subject :)
    I like taylor because she writes what I can't, In fact every time I want to. Taylor seems to have already founf the perfect word to describe the feelings.$

Extra: I play the guitar and sound Like Johnny cash (R.I.P)
    Everyone I know goes away in the end
    So you could have it all, my empire of durt
    I would let you down
    I would make you hurt

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 12:40 PM

How long have you been songwriting: Little over 2 years
    What songs do you like to write about: Mainly love songs but I like to twist them off in a different direction.
    Give link to songbook: Don't have one on TC, sorry :(
    Extra: My name's Rachel and I'm 15 years old. I live in the UK and love country and folk music (weird, I know). I play the guitar and the banjo. I've co-written many times before. I got offered a songwriting contract with Paramount Songs when I was 14. I've written over 200 songs. I probably have the weirdest relationships that make my songs quite funny and interesting. I hope you'll song write with me :)

Graphic made by me and TaylorFanDenmark :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Bump! I wanna co-write more songs :)

Graphic made by me and TaylorFanDenmark :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 1:07 PM

You can look at other entries here by other swifties and if u find one that u think u will work well with jut message that swiftie
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Bump
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 3:06 AM

How long have you been songwriting? Only around a week. :P So I'm not very good yet.
    What songs do you like to write about? LOVE!
    Give link to songbook In siggie!
    Extra: Even though I don't have much experience I would love to co-write with one of you guys! I'm planning on making an album and seeing if I can put it on iTunes when I get better at songwriting and it would be so cool if I had a co-write on there!

Guys, if you would like to co-write with me please PM me! I don't bite! :)

Me | Tanyaxoh

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 11:15 AM

I love your entry!
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 12:01 PM

How long have you been songwriting? 1 year
    What songs do you like to write about? My life (so first crushes, sadness, loneliness)
    Give link to songbook: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1987391
    Extra: I play guitar. I have soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/jemimajones

^Primafacie

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Awesome!
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 6:09 AM

Cool! FEARLESSALWAYS13 and I are going to do a co-write together! :D

Me | Tanyaxoh

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Ya!!!
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Bump
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 6:01 PM

How long have you been songwriting: since I joined TC
    What songs do you like to write about: all genre's. Cold, bitter, sad, lonely, heartbreak, anger, death, despair, ect . . .

Give link to songbook: TaylorswiftysFEARLESS Songbook

Extra: nothing

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:50 PM

bump
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 8:57 PM

How long have you been songwriting? For 3 years
    What songs do you like to write about? Everything that happens in my life. Mainly love and the complications.
    Give link to songbook: They're all in my blogs
    Extra: Writing songs means the world to me and I started when I was 12 and now I'm 14. It's literally my life. I hope to be a successful singer/songwriter like Taylor one day. It's my dream. I play guitar as well.

^MADE BY THE FLAWLESS taylor swift enchants me

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 11:20 PM

How long have you been songwriting? for almost a year
    What songs do you like to write about? I can't write about love. I usually write about friend relationships or parties or revenge. And anything you expect a 13-year-old girl to write about.
    Give link to songbook: I don't have one(yet)
    Extra: I play the guitar, and I sometimes use bad words in my songs. I really suck at doing the melody part of a song, but I'm really good with lyrics. Oh and I don't go on TC often, it'd be easier to reach me if you send me an email!
    My email: graceinov15@gmail.com

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Awesome I am not allowed to write songs about love and boys and stuff and I dont think Im ready to write about stuff like that.
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 11:57 AM

bump

-FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift