Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

New Song - Stay

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:46 PM

I wrote this song over a few days, what do you all think? Please comment! :D

Stay

I wish I could go back to the night
You picked a rose and placed it in my hair
And said I was the prettiest girl you’d ever seen
At the time I thought you’d always be my side
But we were destined to fall
Like the leaves every autumn
There’s nothing you can do
Nothing you can say
That’ll make them stay

Chorus:
I haven’t seen you in ages
I’m flipping through the pages
Wondering if you still remember
The night you told me forever
Well I guess some promises will always be broken
Some words never spoken
But there’s nothing you can do
Nothing you can say
That’ll make them stay

And even in the darkest of nights
And coldest of days
I still think of you as my savior
But I should throw those thoughts away
But will they just lay there like a
Crumpled up piece of paper lying on the floor
Not quite thrown away just lingering some more

Chorus

There’s nothing you can do
Nothing you can say
That’ll make them stay
Oh, oh,oh
Nothing you can do

Chorus

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: New Song - Stay

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:47 PM

That is so relatable oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Very nice. Your first verse is especially beautiful.

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:58 PM

omg that is so beautiful!!! I started to tear up!!! It's so perfect!!!
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:59 PM

Love that song and when she laughs at the end
    Taylor Swift

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 7:06 PM

it's amazing!

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Please check this link out: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2048761

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Love your song!! It's sooooo good!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 8:05 PM

It's awesome!!

Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground...
    OH!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.