1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fearless news article

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Introduction:

This is an article that I will be doing every 4, to 5 days. I will be giving information and news about whats happening around TC, and I will also be writing about things outside of TC.

[b]Fearless News Article

Taylor Swift's performance at the 2013 Grammy's was unexpected, amazing, and also somewhat confusing for a little bit. As I watched the star open up with the song,"We are never ever getting back together."She had a suprisingly a lot amount of dancers who were on stage dressed almost for the musical of Alas in Wonderland then for the Grammy's, But Taylor herself hit all the notes and gave a pretty good convincing performance that she really can handle the best. Nominated for three Grammy's she was able to lock one to herself and win a Grammy for her song,"Safe and Sound." As she ran up in her gorgeous floor length dress with a smile on her face, her speech was flawless, thanking all her collaborators and people who helped made it happened. You can't really get any farther (if your taylor) in this kind of business but winning so many awards at such a young age and then having all albums go platinum, and selling tours in just minutes.Taylor is unique and an inspiration but she's changing in some ways, some ways we never thought she would.

pray for tay
Positive: For me she was just absolutley amazing through all of it.
negative: I wasn't a big fan of the dancers on stilts and dressed as rabbits, and the queen of hearts and I also dont like the fact that she starting to lean and follow other pop stars.

My Profile
My songbook
Songwriter match

Mailing list:

Leave questions about anything, leave comments, get on the mailing list, and I hope you like it!
-FEARLESSALWAYS13

"Be yourself cause everyone else is taken"
-- Taylor swift

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Fearless news article

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Happy new article :) Thanks for posting.

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:57 PM

Thank u for reading!!! :)
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:06 PM

nice

"if you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change..." - TS

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Thank u!
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 7:23 PM

This was good! :) I borrowed the "Taylor Swift" book from my local libaray so far it's a great read!

made by moi!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Ik right!
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:58 AM

Bump
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 3:04 AM

love it

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Thank u!!
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Fearless News Article

Fearless News Article:

I recently looked at a forum called,' My Friend VS Taylor.' And just by the title I'm pretty sure every swiftie could relate to that. The forum was all about how friends react to Taylor Swift, and most of them tend to be haters. And I've had that expierence, just hearing your best friend the one you care about say all these negative things about your role model.. hurts. I'm suprised the forum isn't popular already a lot of swifties could really relate to all the other stories. But I've learned no matter who you are, no matter what you are, not everyone will like you. So just be yourself cause everyone else is taken.

click to visit My friend VS Taylor

The Outside (Nashville Dreams)

In reality I never knew there were thousands of people who wanted to be exactly who I wanted to be, it shocked me and scared me. But that's when Taylor comes in she encourages me to keep dreaming, believing, and achieving. I've learned that in order for a dream like this to come true you have to set goals, but they can't be far a part, you have to set each goal within your skills. You can't just have one goal that is far out there and expect some record label company to walk in your front door. Everything takes time, effort, research, planning, hard work, a little talent, and some luck. It takes this whole recipe with different ingredients to get there and achieve it. My dad told me a story of two girls one with an incredible voice! and one with an 'ok' voice. "Both of the girls had the same dream, the first girl with the extrordinary voice didn't have the drive, but the second girl worked day and night to improve her skills, she sang everywhere she could, she did her research, she did everything cause she had the drive." My dad said, the he continued on with," The second girl with little talent but with the drive has more of a chance pursuing her dream then the first girl did." After hearing that story it taught me a lot it taught me that you don't need to have raw talent, it's about how much you want it.

"My parents raised me to never feel like I was entitled to success.. you have work for it, you have to work so hard for it and sometimes then you don't get where you need to go." --- Taylor Swift

-FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Bump
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:46 PM

bump

-FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Nice

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Thanks!
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 10:02 AM

bump (I will have new articles up soon)

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:05 PM

:)

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 2:10 PM

bump

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Love the article! Thanks for posting

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 2:16 PM

tayheart13 wrote:
    Love the article! Thanks for posting

Welcome and thanks for the complement!

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 4:26 PM