Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What makes you cry?

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 8:15 AM

You could be sad, happy or even peeling onions i just want to know. What makes you cry?

1. When i get frustrated with my maths homework i cry! Is that bad?
2. When i laugh too much and can't breath i cry!
3. When people at school pick on me i cry.
4. Falling over! It Hurts!
5. Falling out with my mates!
6. Listening to Taylor Swifts Song Ronan.
Hannah :-0 xx

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What makes you cry?

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 8:19 AM

1. maths homework too... i hate them...
    2. when i fight with people, no matter who or why
    3. when i see my ex boyfriend...
    I was enchanted to meet you ;)

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 8:27 AM

1. missing my friend so much, listening to Come In With The Rain. (now)
    2. Tay's song Ronan.
    3. breakdowns(duh)
    4. when my guitar sting breaks.
    5. scary thoughts.
    6. people cutting
    Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!
    thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

http://i106[/signature]

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 8:35 AM

people cutting what?

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 8:36 AM

RONAN.

(FF13, me, Primfacie)

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 8:42 AM

I am a diehard Belieber ...but I never met him nor saw him live :'(

not Taylor even !!

^Hannah

^^me

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 8:47 AM

try to get 6!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Injustice and frustration at injustice makes me cry. Other than that it's when I'm sad or really incredibly happy.

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:40 AM

Life.

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:06 PM

I cried a lot when my parents passed away.

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:15 PM

i don't cry so much but my sister, ziphanie0513 does when...

1. she gets low scores in her major subject
    2. she watches The Notebook
    3. she watches happy ending love story :D

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:19 PM

i cry a lot....
    listining to taylor
    seeing one of my best friends ignore me
    math homework
    cramps
    when people are mean
    when im confused
    during movies
    watching the people i love make bad mistakes
    when somebody says they will call you, and you wait at the phone and they never call
    when someone/ something dies
    when i don't want to grow up
    when i laugh to hard
    when im proud
    and when im so happy :)

i know , emosional !
    follow your dreams and be different every day:)
    be like a book ,open up and enjoy
    and always smile ,laugh,dream and love
    smiles
    mia

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:31 PM

Never Grow Up (gets me every time!)
    When I think about meeting Taylor (no joke, even when I think about it I cry)
    When I get frustrated and mad
    When I don't want to grow up
    The thought of death or losing someone I love

^
    All made by me :)

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:39 PM

when a movie is sad
    listening to taylor
    seeing haters comments
    people telling me mean things about taylor
    happy endings
    people bulling me(get this alot)
    thinking about family deaths
    getting taylor tickets(lol)
    seeing taylor(never meet her only saw her perform)
    u get the point

^^ links on profile_all made by me^^

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:48 PM

1. When i didn't get A's in my exam
    2. When my love been rejected to someone I really love..
    3. When my BFF ignore me...when I need them

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.