1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Cat Lovers' Society

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:10 PM

^Made by Annie! :)

Hello, and welcome to the Cat Lovers' Society! This is a club for cat lovers, and if you want to join just fill out this form...

Name or username?
Why you love cats?
1-3 favorite cat pics?
Favorite color (this will be color of your membership card)?

I'll PM you with a link to your official CLS membership card which you can post in your profile, siggie, or wherever you want to! :) Once you're a CLS member you can reply to this thread with your cat photos, cat news articles, cat graphics, cat crafts, and anything else that has to do with cats!

Rules

1. Try to go TOO off-topic. Mostly cat talk, please!
2. Pictures of your cat and cat GIF spams are welcome!
4. NO putting down any other members.
5. Keep it clean! Swearing, cursing, inappropriateness etc. will ban you from the Cat Lovers' Society.

Members

President: Topaz
JJ13 (Jemima)
DarkBlueSwiftie (Cassia)
bytheway13 (Louise)
ForevereverFearless13
Ansley
Zoe-Lynne

Me | Tanyaxoh

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Cat Lovers' Society

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:31 AM

Meeeeeeeeeeee!

^Primafacie

Re: The Cat Lover's Society

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:33 AM

^Tell meee!!!! *Anxiously scans post for grammar mistakes*
    (Oh... and can you let me know the stuff I said above? )

Me | Tanyaxoh

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:38 AM

Yep:

Name or username: Jemima (JJ13)
    Why you love cats: Hmmmmm... I don't know I just do. That's a pretty rubbish reason but yeah...
    1-3 favorite cat pics:
    Favorite color (this will be color of your membership card): Turquoise!

^Primafacie

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:40 AM

OHHHH!!!!!! Oops! Changing that now!!!

Me | Tanyaxoh

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:57 AM

Jemima, your membership card is finished! You are now officially a member of The Cat Lovers' Society! :)

Me | Tanyaxoh

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 2:06 AM

Me!
    Name or username? DarkBlueSwiftie or Cassia
    Why you love cats? They're just so graceful and amazing and cute!
    1-3 favorite cat pics?
    load.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c4/Savannah_Cat_portrait.jpg
    http://www.petinfoclub.com/Images/winged%20cat%20shutterstock_14125273.jpg
    http://www.tabbycatclub.co.uk/The_Tabby_Cat_Club/Welcome_files/shapeimage_1.png
    Favorite color (this will be color of your membership card)? Green!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 2:07 AM

I love cats, me please!
    Name or username? Louise
    Why you love cats? They're little adorable fluffballs! :3
    1-3 favorite cat pics?

Favorite color (this will be color of your membership card)? Pink!

^
    All made by me :)

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 2:09 AM

name or username- ASMITA
    why you love cats- they are so cute and adorable
    favorite cat pic-

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:28 AM

Louise - Your membership card is done! Welcome to CLS! :)

ASMITA - Please fill out the rest of the form and I'll make your membership card! :)
    DarkBlueSwiftie - I PMed you a question.

Me | Tanyaxoh

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 2:59 PM

It's so pretty thank you! I'll try and find pictures of my real cat later to post :)

^

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 8:31 PM

^So glad you like it! And now that you're a member you can post whenever and whatever you want to! :)

Cassia, your card is ready!

Me | Tanyaxoh

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 8:34 PM

I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really miss my cat though. :(((( She ran away 5 months ago. I've been trying to find her. No sight! COME BACK MARS! :(

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 8:51 PM

^Aw. Poor you. :( But can you please fill out the membership form? I'll make your card and THEN you can start posting. :)

Me | Tanyaxoh

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 8:54 PM

MEEE!
    Username: Forevereverfearless13
    Why I love cats: Cats are cute, smart, and funny animals! They are always curious and always want attention!!! This is why I Love cats!
    3 fav cat pics:

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 8:57 PM

oops, lol! Here ya go! ^ the first one was my kitty!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:04 PM

^Awesome! Thanks! (And you have SUCH a cute cat. I hope you find her. )

Me | Tanyaxoh

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:14 PM

These are some picture of my cat in real life :)

Her name's Oreo and she's a girl!

^

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:30 PM

PouringRain13 wrote:
    ^Awesome! Thanks! (And you have SUCH a cute cat. I hope you find her. )

Me | Tanyaxoh

Aww, thanks! :)

RE: The Cat Lovers' Society

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Name or username? Ansley
    Why you love cats? They will always be there for you!
    1-3 favorite cat pics?

Favorite color (this will be color of your membership card)? Teal

Made by the wonderful Topaz! Check out her shop!

[url=http:/

RE: The Cat Lovers' Society

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Name or username? Ansley
    Why you love cats? They will always be there for you!
    1-3 favorite cat pics?

Favorite color (this will be color of your membership card)? Teal

Made by the wonderful Topaz! Check out her shop!

[url=http:/