1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Ow. :(

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 8:39 PM

So a couple days ago I was riding my bike... and then I saw a hill. And then I was like COOL! Because, you know, I like coasting. So then I went all the way up and I was coasting downhill. But then I saw a stop sign coming at me 100 miles per hour. And then I was like HIT THE BRAKES!!!!! But it's kind of an old bike... so... the breaks kinda failed. And then I couldn't stop. So I crashed head-on into the stop sign. (I know. Ironic.) And now basically the whole right side of my upper body (including my face) is covered in bruises, cuts, scratches, etc and it hurts to move. And I have to put antibiotic on everything like every 2 hours which stings like heck. So I'm stuck at home watch re-runs of I Love Lucy, eating tomato soup and ice cream, and stalking TC.

BUT YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!!! My dad and sister went back to the "scene of the crime" to get my bike and a) the handlebars are twisted 360 degrees around and b) I LITERALLY TILTED THE STOP SIGN!!!! Like the cement at the bottom that holds it down is cracked and the stop sign is tilted to the side!!!!! They took a picture of it for me!!! And the funniest part is, even though I'm all bruised up the doctor said they were all "abrasions" which sounds pretty scary but actually means that I didn't break anything and they'll go away in a couple weeks. And I cracked cement!!!

Sooo... if you see me on TC for abnormally long periods of time... you now know why. x)

Me | Tanyaxoh

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Ow. :(

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:30 PM

OUCH!!! That's worse than my mom's little accident. I hope you heal quickly.

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:35 PM

I don't know whether or not to laugh at this... lol that's so funny but I hope you get better soon :) x

RE: Ow. :(

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:41 PM

WOW!! Hope you heal quickly!!!
    Made by the enchanting Skatey

Made by the Flawless BeautifulTragicLoveAffair

Made by th

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:45 PM

ForeverEnchanted13 wrote:
    I don't know whether or not to laugh at this... lol that's so funny but I hope you get better soon :) x

Laugh at something as painful as a tornado chaser's injury? Though I have to admit it sounds funny until Topaz mentioned the injuries she sustained.

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:50 PM

^Thank you everyone! My parents surprised me with a new bike, so hopefully I can start riding again soon!

Me | Tanyaxoh

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:55 PM

moonstorm5000 wrote:

Laugh at something as painful as a tornado chaser's injury? Though I have to admit it sounds funny until Topaz mentioned the injuries she sustained.

When I remembered I actually laughed, so you're good Shania! x) Well, I did until that started hurting too. Ah well... just glad my mom is off of work so she can stay home with me!

Me | Tanyaxoh

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:57 PM

I wanna laugh but as I think of it.. Gee.. that's so painful :(.. But if you'll do ride your new bike soon.. Take a lot of care with you :)

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 10:45 PM

BeautifulTragedy wrote:
    moonstorm5000 wrote:

When I remembered I actually laughed, so you're good Shania! x) Well, I did until that started hurting too. Ah well... just glad my mom is off of work so she can stay home with me!

Haha alright :P But yeah, get better soon love! :) x

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Ouch!!! That must've hurt really bad! I hope you get better soon! My mom had that kind of (the same, but nearly, just don't add the Stop Sign part) incident, so I kind of know how you are right now. I hope you get better!! Those bruises must still hurt right now!!! Take care!! :)

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:27 AM

^Thank you Renma! And thank you for the lovely PM.

Me | Tanyaxoh

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:42 AM

Oh ouch. You're lucky you didn't break anything!! My friend fell off her bike and shattered her elbow... which is a feat no other girl/boy her age had accomplished. She even got a little bit famous in the medical world.

Anyway! I hope it clears up soon!

^Primafacie

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:45 AM

Aww...poor you! Hope you'll feel better soon. :)

Credit to Mizzy, she's marvellous with graphics!

RE: Re: Ow. :(

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 2:07 AM

JJ13 wrote:
    Oh ouch. You're lucky you didn't break anything!! My friend fell off her bike and shattered her elbow... which is a feat no other girl/boy her age had accomplished. She even got a little bit famous in the medical world.

Anyway! I hope it clears up soon!

^Primafacie

OMS! That must have been so scary! :O

Thessaly wrote:
    Aww...poor you! Hope you'll feel better soon. :)

Credit to Mizzy, she's marvellous with graphics!

Thank you! :)

Me | Tanyaxoh

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:21 AM

Urgh... just changed the bandages. OUCH!!!! xP

Me | Tanyaxoh

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:32 AM

lol

"if you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change..." - TS

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:35 AM

I'm sorry cause I'm laughing but I really hope you get better soon (honestly) :D
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:43 AM

^Hehe x) It's okay!

Me | Tanyaxoh

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 11:31 AM

I hope that today you're feeling better and better as you recover.

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 11:38 AM

OMS! I really hope you feel better...Believe me...I know how much that hurts...:/

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Praying for you, so you get better soon :)