Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

HELP ME WRITE A SONG?

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Hey y'all, so MegSwift18 and I have been working on a song for a few weeks, and we just can't seem to get a chorus for it! We have three stanzas at the moment and have decided on 2 stanzas for each verse, but we really would like to work on the chorus.

It's a song about liking somebody who's just so toxic to you and you wish you didn't like them, but you do.

If I post the stanzas we have here, do you think y'all could suggest something? :)
Hey baby, your words hit me like a bullet in the chest
Your personality spreads like blood on my vest
You're so obnoxious makes me feel insecure
And I don't know how you do it but you got me wanting more

I can never reach your attention no matter how hard I try
Every time I fail it feels like there's a knife in my side
You'd never notice me even if I screamed it out loud
And even then all you'd do is knock me down

I need you like an organ but all you do is cut me off
You'd let me bleed to death and you'd never try to stop
You'd leave me alone in the dark with nobody to hold
Then take an axe to my back and never tell a soul

Graphic made by me and TaylorFanDenmark :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: HELP ME WRITE A SONG?

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Awesome text but a little to .. bloody?

I think you guys did an amazing job!

In love with the most cutest , prettiest , sweetest and nicest boy in the world

Re: HELP ME WRITE A SONG?

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 8:24 AM

SwiftyyYke wrote:
    Awesome text but a little to .. bloody?

I think you guys did an amazing job!

Thanks!
    Hahahah a little too bloody? Well I suppose you could say that the feelings aren't mutual between the boy and the girl. She likes him likes him, he doesn't like her at all, mainly because he's arrogant and egotistic.

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 8:51 AM

The chorus could go:
    Lookout baby you're toxic
    Ooooooo so toxic
    I can't believe how far we've made it
    How many times you stole my heart to break it
    ooooooo so toxic

Made by MarvelousTune413

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Taylor Lovvverr wrote:
    The chorus could go:
    Lookout baby you're toxic
    Ooooooo so toxic
    I can't believe how far we've made it
    How many times you stole my heart to break it
    ooooooo so toxic

Ooh look out baby, you've turned toxic
    Try with all your might but you just won't stop it

I like it! :)

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Glad that gave you inspiration!! Feel free to use it if you want!

Made by MarvelousTune413

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Taylor Lovvverr wrote:
    Glad that gave you inspiration!! Feel free to use it if you want!

I think I might :)

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Bump

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 2:07 PM

You're so toxic, hurt me bad
    You'll take away everything I have
    Won't stop it, leave me to drown
    If I get back up you'll just knock me down

^Primafacie

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 6:15 PM

I wish I could push you away
    I try to fight it
    I stick around hoping you'll say-
    "I love you so"
    But you'll never change
    You leave me out in the cold

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 8:30 AM

if youre still taking suggestions, heres mine. i hope it helps:)
    'Youre like a bullet straight through my heart,
    but i cant live if we're apart.
    Youre like an axe blow,
    and as the pain flows,
    i should know, better.
    Youre like posion in my veins,
    you cause me so much pain,
    but im addicted to you, babe.
    Youre like a lightning bolt,
    you strike so fast,
    with you theres no future or past.
    Oh! youre just too toxic'
    greece. loves. taylor.

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Go to this forum I created it so other swifties can find a co writer songwriter match
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

"Be yourself cause everyone else is taken"
    -- Taylor swift

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.