1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What should I tell her? (friend let me down..)

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 5:24 AM

So I talked about this in the girls only thread but I really need your help.

My once-best -friend changed school last year. I was really upset about it cause she was what made school more fun for me and she knew that. But anyway, she left.
And she's pretty popular at her new school, and has a lot of friends and at her birthday party we (my friend and me) felt really lonely all the time. I kind of expected this but I still came to make her happy. And what does she do on my birthday party? Doesn't show up because she's seeing her boyfriend, who she had been with all week already.
But what she said today...

We would always go to this festival with fantasy costumes and stuff together. It was really our thing and she promised us she's come with us again this year. But today I asked her about it and she said she's going with her friends from school. Who don't like us. And we "can come with them" but since we'd be left out again...nope.
This really broke my heart, but what do I say to her now? Do I tell her how I feel about it or not? And how should I tell her? Help me please D:

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What should I tell her? (friend let me down..)

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 5:42 AM

Oh and she just said her boyfriend is coming too. Meaning she won't even notice us..

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 5:47 AM

What you should do is tell her how you feel. If that doesn't work, hang out with other girls at your school. Maybe give her the cold shoulder for a day or two.Join a club that will fill up time!

Hope It helps!

A.

Made by the wonderful Topaz! Check out her shop!

[url=http:

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 5:50 AM

like the swiftie above me, tell her how you feel or try an arrange some time of just you two together. If nothing changes, stay friends with her, but try to make new ones and don't see much of your old one.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 6:33 AM

I told her... She said she'd just prefer to go with a big group and it's not her fault they don't like us. Well that didn't help.

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Well, if she's not willing to hang out with you and she's saying that she'd rather hang out with the people she knows don't like you then she's not being a good friend...I'd keep a little distance for a while. I'm really sorry she's doing this to you. It's not fair of her to forget her old best friends when you're still wanting and trying to be her friend.

Made By Taylor Is My World :)

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 11:49 AM

That's such a shame that she's doing this. Why don't you talk to her about it and tell her that you're feeling left out? Maybe she doesn't realize it.
    I, honestly, would ask to go with her to the festival anyway. Ask if your friends can come, too. You might have fun. : D

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Tell her how you feel if she doesn't care or doesn't stop you weren't ment to be friends

Made By Topaz www.taylorswift.com/users/wonderstruckkitty

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Tell her how you feel, and if she doesn't listen or take into consideration how you feel then honestly you should try to make other friends at the school that you are currently attending. I'm sure you're a young girl, and things like this will happen all the time as you get older with friends. If she doesn't care how you feel, then really she isn't a good friend. I would still continue to be friends with her, but spend times with other friends since she is doing the same. Make new friends, spend time the friend that you've been with. I've gone through my share of losing friends. I lost my best friend of 11 years due to her taking her boyfriend's side over me. Friends who chose boyfriends over you, are not considered good friends. Hope this helps.
    I was *Fearless* on June 5, 2010!
    I *Spoke Now* on June 26, 2011!

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Yeah I told her how me and my other friend felt about it but it didn't do her much. She said she'd just like to go with all of her friends and it's not her fault we felt left out. "We should've just talked to them".
    She has let us down so many times already and it breaks my heart but she doesn't seem to care.
    We haven't seen eachother in months. This was gonna be that one special time again when we'd be with her just like before. But well if she doesn't care about our friendship anymore, why should I. She's had enough chances now.

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 6:53 PM

Okay, even though I'm a girl I had a similar situation. Okay so I only have one really good guy friend (lol cause that's how cool I am), and he started hanging out with all these different girls. I really didn't care though, I mean he was basically like my best friend. So we would go out often, but he really didn't care to notice me. Like he would do those things where you talk about something then he would ask me what I would think, and that would be it.

I was kind of fed up, so I started giving him a little bit of a cold shoulder. I talked to him about it, but it was like it went through one ear and out the next. So we started growing apart, no more calling each other, no more hanging out, and no more advice talking. It truly crushed me, but then my mum told me something. She said,

"Somebody who doesn't see a great friend like you, doesn't even deserve you, because your just going to be a shadow. You don't deserve that because all you were was the best friend in the world, and all he was, was the greatest jerk in the world, and he has issues not to see someone like you."

At first I didn't listen since, well she's my mum, it's kind of in my protocol and I didn't want to listen to her because I thought she was wrong. Then I started to open my eyes a bit, and realized that he only kept me to see my friends and to eat some of my lunch.

You sound like a great person, and that girl that you're talking about doesn't deserve you. If she's to busy with her new life, let her be.

I know this is a cliche line but they say, "If you love someone(or really care for them) you let them go, and if they love you back (or really care for you back) they'll find a way to come back". Sorry I'm probably not much help but still.

Good luck :)
    AussieBeauty