Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Real beauty

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Hey everybody! I've been seeing a lot of things about girls who think they aren't pretty enough, and they hate themselves because of it. And it makes me sad. So, please watch this video.

CLICK THIS

. Please, do yourself a favor and watch!!!!

Also, I wanted to share this story that happened to me.

One day, in first hour, these girls were being mean to me. Like, really mean. And i was havong some other drama going on at home at the time. I was about to cry but I didn't want them to see. So I asked to go to the bathroom. I ran to the bathroom and thankfully there was no on else there. I rested my head on my hands and leaned against a sink. I looked into the mirror, , and I saw a tear stained red headed girl looking back at me. But around all the mirrors, somebody had stuck tons of colorful postit notes, saying things like "You're beautiful", and "You are loved." that brightened up my day, so much. And I couldn't stop thinking about it.

So, guys, remember. I know you are probably sick of hearing this. Believe me, I am. But remember this, real beauty is on the inside. If people are too blind to see it, that's their loss. Please watch that Video . I'm begging you. You won't regret it.

Also, if you see somebody being made fun of. Maybe they think they are fat, or ugly. Get to know them. Be their friend. Tell them they are beautiful. Support them. It does make a difference.

One last thing...
you're beautiful. Every little piece. .

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Real beauty

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Awe how sweet of you to make a thread like this xx

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 3:36 PM

I can't find the video...do you have direct link?

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 3:37 PM

TheFlawless wrote:
    Awe how sweet of you to make a thread like this xx

AGREE :)

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 3:38 PM

SwiftieNaomie13 wrote:
    I can't find the video...do you have direct link?

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=IHqzlxGGJFo&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DIHqzlxGGJFo

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 3:42 PM

I agree with you! Some of my friends are always asking me 'Am I pretty enough?' and I'm like 'Yes! You are!' you know? I wish people would really believe that they are.

Although the line goes: Your beautiful, every little piece love. And don't you know, your really going to be someone. Ask anyone

^MADE BY THE FLAWLESS taylor swift enchants me

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 3:44 PM

I can't even thank you enough for writing this. Thank you. So so much. It put a smile on my face when I needed it alot today, so thank you :)

And about those mean girls. Don't listent to them, just ignore them. I've had a terrible expierence with mean girls and I know how bad I felt when they treated me that way. So girl, don't let them get to you. :) You're way better than them!

Again, thank you, SO much for this. I've been going through a very hard time and this made me smile, so thanks!
    Struggling with life and need someone who is going through the same thing to talk to? Kik, email, instagram, or pm me.

-Kik: beautyfrompain13
    -Email: beautyfrompain13@ymail.com
    -Instagram: beautyfrompain13

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 3:49 PM

I shared that with my friends...they keep asking me if they are pretty enough and they keep saying that they are fat....They are a lot prettier than I am! I'm like.....Argh. :/ They have boyfriends and have like 6 guys chasing them since last year.....I'm tired of hearing them complain....I'm okay in my skin....I'm okay with being ugly...it's okay! Proof that I'm okay with it...I don't put make-up on.....But like I don'T think I will ever feel pretty, 'cause my WHOLE ENTIRE CHILDHOOD PEOPLE HAVE TOLD ME I WAS FAT AND CHUBBY AND UGLY..soo....I learned to deal with it when I was 6 years old....I don't care anymore...I'm confortable in my skin,.....that's it!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 3:59 PM

All of you beautiful people who've commented....all those stories have made me smile. Thank you. And I just added all of you, because in real life, people like you guys would be my friends:)

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Thank you for posting :) x

All by me :) x

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:04 PM

longlivetaylor...4ever&always wrote:
    All of you beautiful people who've commented....all those stories have made me smile. Thank you. And I just added all of you, because in real life, people like you guys would be my friends:)

Thanks for adding me :)

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:05 PM

this is so sweet...It really touched my heart

^ made by TanyaxOh

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 7:39 PM

SwiftieNaomie13 wrote:
    longlivetaylor...4ever&always wrote:

Thanks for adding me :)

You're welcome!

[/signature]

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Is the link working for you guys?:)

[/signature]

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Yeah... I'm not that pretty. I mean, I wear makeup because I like it, not because I have to. But having a lopsided face from birthday does not help your chances of being called beautiful.

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Swiftysupporter wrote:
    Yeah... I'm not that pretty. I mean, I wear makeup because I like it, not because I have to. But having a lopsided face from birthday does not help your chances of being called beautiful.

HEY! Going all cliche on ya here, but beauty is inside, not out:)

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 8:10 PM

This is so sweet. That is really amazing of that girl to do that for you!!

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Enchanted Elf 13 wrote:
    This is so sweet. That is really amazing of that girl to do that for you!!

:) stay beautiful! :D

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.