1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

no Bullying

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 12:17 PM

I know this has already been made but made but I've been hearing a lot of I'm leaving TC cause..... and I just thought another No-bullying Petition could really make it clear to all swifties that there should be no bullying on TC.

What you can do to be a good Petition member (If you want too):
GRAPHIC MAKERS: you can make graphics to let people know
ALL TYPES OF SWIFTIES: Add this as a link to let people know you care and to let others join

Group members:
1. Backtoafirstglance -Me
2. WishingStarClojos
3. Reshmi4Bieber
4. TheWorldsBiggestTaylorFan
5. taylorswiftielucky13
6.likeaperfectrhyme
7. purplejenny
8. Kerta

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: no Bullying

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 12:21 PM

anyone else who agree's?

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 3:21 PM

I totally agree! Bullying is stupid and unnecessary. Nobody should have to suffer being bullied.

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 6:13 AM

WishingStarClojos wrote:
    I totally agree! Bullying is stupid and unnecessary. Nobody should have to suffer being bullied.

I know! I've seen loads of leaving TC cause of bullying and the people who are bullying should be the ones leaving! Also thats cyber-bullying and you might not even know who they are!

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 6:16 AM

I agree... this is really irresistible

We should stand up to this !

^Hannah

^^me

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Reshmi4Bieber wrote:
    I agree... this is really irresistible

We should stand up to this !

^Hannah

^^me

WE SHOULD!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:33 AM

I totally agree! I just HATE bullying!
    " If your lucky enough to be different, don't ever change."

~ Taylor Swift ~

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:51 AM

I have to agree! I'm in!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 12:56 PM

TheWorldsBiggestTaylorFan wrote:
    I totally agree! I just HATE bullying!
    " If your lucky enough to be different, don't ever change."

~ Taylor Swift ~

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 12:57 PM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    I have to agree! I'm in!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:00 PM

SIGNED!

Me|13LSS

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:36 PM

I agree
    Taylor Swift

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 1:24 AM

I agree with you, bullying is a crime, a bad karma. We must stop anyone from committing any crime. This is in full agreement with Buddha's Teachings.

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 1:07 AM

I agree!

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 1:09 AM

Yes! We must stop bullying. I've been through that before.

Credit to Mizzy, she's marvellous with graphics!

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 1:16 AM

Agreed!!!!!!!

-E- xxx

RE: no Bullying

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 6:34 PM

can i join? i can make graphics

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 10:18 AM

All they are is... MEAN!
    This night is flawless don't you let it go. I 'm wonderstruck blushing all the way home. I'll spend forever wondering if you knew I was ENCHANTED to meet you!!!!!

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 10:23 AM

I agree! signed!
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Please check this link out: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2048761

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 10:44 AM

That's terrible that there has been bullying! I'll be part of the team

twitter | tumblr

1. Moderator

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 10:46 AM

If anyone is having any issues with bullying, please message myself or another mod and we will do our best to put a stop to it or see what can be done :)