Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Easiest Acoustic Taylor Songs To Learn

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Hello, i need help, I would like to learn guitar, But I need to learn some songs (And the EASIEST TAYLOR SONGS ONLY PLEASEEE), And please noite: I am a beginner, never played guitar Ever... Well I have, bu it was just a small book thing.

lol. just lol.
:)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Easiest Acoustic Taylor Songs To Learn

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Teardrops on my guitar
    Tim Mcgraw
    Our Song
    Ours
    A Place in this world
    The best day

All of these I know have fairly easy chords and strumming :) I get my chords off of Ultimate guitar.com

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:25 PM

totalswifty13 wrote:
    Teardrops on my guitar
    Tim Mcgraw
    Our Song
    Ours
    A Place in this world
    The best day

All of these I know have fairly easy chords and strumming :) I get my chords off of Ultimate guitar.com

Thank you, darlin'. :)

lol. just lol.

RE: Easiest Acoustic Taylor Songs To Learn

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:26 PM

i learned untouchable before I started playing guitar and it was fairly easy :)
    when i first started i played WANEGBT and that one is easy too!:))
    RED IS AMAZING :D

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Jump Then Fall
    Superman
    I Almost Do
    WANEGBT
    Come In With The Rain
    Untouchable
    Our Song

There's a ton more! My first song was Jump Then Fall! There is only 4 chords and the strumming pattern is super easy too!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:39 PM

My teacher taught me love story and its fairly simple, was the first song I ever learned

RE: Easiest Acoustic Taylor Songs To Learn

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:02 PM

begin again is pretty easy to learn

this girl made a cover of it and you can see some of the chords she used, and hear what it sounds like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8e5b5cTmfc

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Our song chords are D, Em, G, A. (throughout the song)
    Fifteen chords are G, cadd9, em, cadd9 (throughout the song
    WANEGBT chords are cadd9, g, d, em. throughout the song.

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:05 PM

i've been wondering the same thing....

~DreamImpossible Graphics~

~Courtesy of Sunflower Graphis~

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Thank y'all!!! Y'all are so nice thank youuuu!!!

lol. just lol.

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:16 PM

What guitar did you get? I'm looking at getting one but idk what a good starter one would be.

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:19 PM

You Belong With Me, The Way I Loved You, and Our Song! All of them use the same chords! Go to ultimate-guitar.com for varieties of songs!!!

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 10:55 PM

KristinaP wrote:
    What guitar did you get? I'm looking at getting one but idk what a good starter one would be.

Oh, I have a Daisy Rock Acoustic Electric Guitar in Plum Purple Burst:
    http://www.daisyrock.com/products/acoustic-electric/pixie-acoustic-electric/pixie-acoustic-electric
    Got it for christmas a couple years ago!

lol. just lol.

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Amaia wrote:
    Our song chords are D, Em, G, A. (throughout the song)
    Fifteen chords are G, cadd9, em, cadd9 (throughout the song
    WANEGBT chords are cadd9, g, d, em. throughout the song.

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

How do you know the strumming pattern?

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 3:22 AM

Speak Now is really easy and simple to play, so is Tim McGraw. Untouchable is also quite easy!

Both Made By Me

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.