1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

4-A.M. Songbook

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 6:59 AM

Hey! We're Renma, Topaz, Savanah, and Annie! You may have seen us around before, mostly in the fan-made graphics section, but we have more talents. This is our songbook. The songwriters of 4-A.M. will post some of their best songs!

Annie's Songbook
Topaz's Songbook
Renma's Songbook

4-A.M. Songs:
2010 by Annie - 30/12/12
High Tide by Annie - 5/12/12
Hello by Topaz - 1/4/13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 4-A.M. Songbook

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 7:04 AM

2010 by Annie
    Written on 30/12/12
    This song is about Christmas 2010. Christmas 2011 was the most complicated Christmas of my life, but life slowed down Christmas 2012 and it wasn't enjoyable. This song means something totally different from what it seems, but it means almost the same thing as what it seems. It's complicated, sorry.

Verse 1
    When everybody's lovin' and inviting me in
    I'm saying "Remember, winter twenty-ten?"
    Then they all turn away and try to unsay
    The words that make me close my eyes and cry
    I say, it's okay, you've got a clean slate
    I'll forget about you by two thousand twenty-eight
    And that's when the flashbacks start
    All over again, they break my heart

Chorus
    It's winter two thousand ten
    We're dancing round the Christmas lights
    You're there every second
    To keep me warm on cold, dark nights
    And I never imagined a Christmas without you
    But that's what I had in two zero one two

Verse 2
    I've never fallen in love since
    But he comes over and asks me to dance
    I watch him remember that December
    He watches me close my eyes and cry
    I say, it's okay, you didn't know
    That was the best Christmas ever, I loved it so
    And that's when the flashbacks start
    Of winter twenty-eleven when you broke my heart

Repeat Chorus

Bridge 1
    I remember the silver necklace hiding, wrapped, under the tree
    I remember screaming and then you leaning over to kiss me
    I never want to lose those memories

Part of Chorus
    It's winter two thousand ten
    We're dancing round the Christmas lights
    You're there every second
    To keep me warm on cold, dark nights

Bridge 2
    I remember a week later, you kissed me at midnight
    I remember us at Times Square, freezing, but butterflies taking flight
    I never want to lose sight
    Baby, of you
    Baby, of you, yeah

Repeat Chorus

Outro
    Don't let me lose those memories of you
    Not after this lonely twenty one two

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 7:09 AM

High Tide by Annie
    written on 5/12/12
    "Summer, all the beautiful times..." "Realized I loved you in the fallllllllllll..." Yeah. But in winter, it wasn't my fault, it was this stupid new girl's fault, and everything crashed and UGH. This isn't about me. It's about a friend. She told me after it was over "Sheesh, it was like surfing for goodness sake!" And then there came a song. ;)

High Tide

There's not a day I don't miss you
    Cause baby, I wasn't expecting you to come along
    And my friends are worrying and telling me to quit
    But I can't, cause baby it feels too wrong...
    I don't care if she's a cheerleader
    Or if she flips her long hair around
    Baby, you were s'posed to be mine right now
    I don't know how it all went down

Chorus
    We were high tide riding the waves
    Till the surf crashed on the sand
    It was beautiful, it was magical
    But scribbled over in red crayon
    And now it's too late to go back to those days
    I miss the tumble, the fear, the high tide riding the waves

It's like I was waiting that day for something
    Though I couldn't place the fear
    And I couldn't tell what was real or wrong
    But baby, that doesn't mean I don't wish you were here...
    I don't care if she's got a short skirt
    Or if her make-up looks the best
    Baby, you were s'posed to be mine right now
    I'm more than a floral sundress

Repeat Chorus

A terrible storm comes over the sea
    What's come over you has come over me
    I don't know what to do when the tide goes in
    I lost everything I ever wanted

Repeat Chorus x2

Low tide, no waves to be found
    You were s'posed to be mine right now

RE: 4-A.M. Songbook

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 7:54 AM

Nice idea! :) Thanks, Annie!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 8:28 AM

Hello by Topaz
    written on 1/4/13
    I wrote this song for my parents - for their anniversary. It's the story of how they met. Apparently, what happened is my mom was rushing, late for a meeting. My dad - a friend of a friend of a bussiness colleague - called her. And after that... it was love at first "Hello." :)

Hello

Verse 1

You slept in,
    Rushing out the door,
    Gulp down your coffee,
    Just need a little more time,
    Where are those keys?
    You’re searching through your pockets –
    And then the phone rings

Pre-Chorus

Irritated, simply stated, he’s going to make you late,
    Just another phone call from a random guy