Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Renma's Songbook :)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 1:31 AM

Hello and welcome to my songbook! So yeah, these are mostly mash-ups of Taylor's songs, or lyrics without tunes, or even songs without titles :D So yeah..... Anyway, I hope you guys will like my songs! :)

Oh! and credit to Topaz in many, many ways! :)

And by the way, I have capitalized letters on my songs which, when you decode them, you will have a secret message! These messages are what the songs really mean.:) Credit to Taylor because her Lyric Book in every Album she has have those kinds of Capitalized Letters! :) Again, I hope you like my songs! :)

MY SONGS

TAYLOR'S "THE LAST TIME" MASH-UP :: PAGE 1

TAYLOR'S "THE LUCKY ONE" MASH-UP :: PAGE 1

TAYLOR'S "SAD BEAUTIFUL TRAGIC" MASH-UP :: PAGE 1

TAYLOR'S "TREACHEROUS" MASH-UP :: PAGE 1

TAYLOR'S "I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE" MASH-UP :: PAGE 1

TOO LATE (TAYLOR'S "WHITE HORSE" MASH-UP) :: PAGE 1

COURAGE (ARIANA'S "PUT YOUR HEARTS UP" MASH-UP) :: PAGE 2

TAYLOR'S SPEAK NOW MASH-UP :: PAGE 2

GIRLFRIEND NOW (TAYLOR'S "GIRL AT HOME" MASH-UP) :: PAGE 2

WHY? (ORIGINAL SONG BY RENMA) :: PAGE 2

MIRANDA'S "ABOUT YOU NOW" MASH-UP :: PAGE 2

JUST ME (ORIGINAL SONG BY RENMA) :: PAGE 2

- Me

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Renma's Songbook :)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 1:37 AM

NOTE: So yeah, I made this song because of a “someone” who I had a crush on and he was the first person who… Well… I went crazy to. Yeah, well I was pretty stupid then, ‘cause he broke my heart, anyway.xD Anyway, Here it is.:) This is a mash-up of Taylor’s “The Last Time”, so yes, the tune of this song is like the song “The Last Time”. Hope you guys will like this! :) Decode the capitalized letters to find out a secret message (like Taylor’s CDs! :D)

THE LAST TIME MASH-UP

i find myself staring at the floor
    just like all those times before
    and then i see the fires flare
    and heard you talk in front of me

i imagine your face at home
    in my room, all alone
    and We stare eacH othr, eyes into minE
    everytNing feels nice

and rIght before your eyeS
    i’m smiling
    hoping it lAsts, but you Were too sly
    just you and me…

Chorus
    this is tHe last time I’m asking you thiS
    you Should’ve left, shouldn’t have lefT me with this
    this is the last time i’m telling yoU why
    you break my heart in the blink of an eye

you find me staring at the floor
    just like all those times before
    you say your best chosen reasons why
    but i was there to watch you leave

and all the times i let you in
    but you threw it all into my bin
    i'm asking you to leave right now
    but you were to stubborn to see

and right before your eyes
    i’m crying
    no Past, no Images to hiDe
    just you and me…

Chorus
    thIs is the last Time I’m asking you this
    you should’ve left, shouldn’t have left me with this
    this is the last time I’m telling you why
    you break my heart in the blink of an eYe

this is the last time i’ll write you these kinds of songs
    this is the last time you use your pitiful pawns
    this is the last time i’ll let you in my heart
    this is the last time i’ll hurt myself, no more

Chorus
    this is the last time i’m asking you this
    this is the last time i’m telling you why

oh, oh, oh, oh

Chorus
    this is the last time i’m asking you this
    this is the last time i’m telling you why

this is the last time i’m asking you, last time i’m asking you, last time i’m asking you this
    this is the last time i’m asking you, last time i’m asking you, last time i’m asking you this

Re: Renma's Songbook :)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:10 AM

Cool! You made a songbook!! :D
    Hey... you credited me? You didn't have to do that! But thank you so much!!!

Me | Tanyaxoh

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:14 AM

BeautifulTragedy wrote:
    Cool! You made a songbook!! :D
    Hey... you credited me? You didn't have to do that! But thank you so much!!!

Me | Tanyaxoh

It's my first time, though! :) You're more talented in songwriting than me! :D
    And by the way, I really wanted to credit you because you're the reason why I was inspired to make a songbook.

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:22 AM

^Oh my Swift. I am so touched right now. I inspired you to make a songbook? And you think I'm good at songwriting? ILY!!!!

Me | Tanyaxoh

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:33 AM

BeautifulTragedy wrote:
    ^Oh my Swift. I am so touched right now. I inspired you to make a songbook? And you think I'm good at songwriting? ILY!!!!

Me | Tanyaxoh

Yeeesssss!!!!!!!! I love you, toooooo!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:11 AM

You posted it, How did I miss it? The song is awesome!!!!!!!!

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2355513/page/9#post_20225113[/signature]

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:12 AM

NOTE: Decode the capital letters to know what this song is really about :) And yes, this is a mash-up of Taylor’s “The Lucky One”. And the tune is like the tune of Taylor’s “The Lucky One”, too. I hope you guys will like this! :)

THE LUCKY ONE MASH-UP

when i was new to school With an unknown name
    in the private scHool, wanting attention and fAme
    and a Ton of groups left Me feeling out of place

i had it figured out since mY years in school
    everybody loves pretty, everybody loves cool
    dreaming oF boys come and crowdIng you, but knowing it was just a dReam

another name goes up in lightS
    like diamonds in The skY

Chorus
    and thEy tell her now, she’s the lucky one
    yeah, they tell her now, she’s the lucky one
    but can you tell me, Are you Really the lucky one?
    oh, oh, oh…

but then i knew what to do and i did
    everything i thought would make me one of the famous little kidS
    and the next thing i knew, I finally reached my goal

aNd they tell me that i’m lucky but i’m So confused
    'cause why am I not feeling Contented?
    why am i just feeling so used?
    and all tHose jealOus girls line up and take revenge

anOther name goes up in lights
    but i think i knew it aLl the time

Chorus
    and they tell me noW, i’m the lucky one
    and they tell me now, i’m the lucky onE
    but they say, “do you Really fell like the lucky one?”
    no, no no…

it was a fEw days later,
    i figured it out
    and the mean girls finally stopped doing their little revenge
    how they told some false facts about me and spread it out

they say the leader won’t repeat that mistake
    how she started all the rumors, ‘cause her jealousy, she cannot bear.
    and it took some time, but i felt like forgiving her now

‘cause now my life is finally right
    and everything i always wanted is mine

let me tell you now, you’re the lucky one
    let me tell you now, everyone’s the lucky one
    let me tell you now, you’re the lucky one
    oh, oh, oh

Chorus
    and i’ll tell you now, you’re the lucky one
    and i’ll tell you now, your goals will surely be done
    and here’s what i say, just follow all of your dreams
    oh, oh, oh…

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:15 AM

Courtz wrote:

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2355513/page/9#post_20225113[/signature][/quote]
    Thank youuuuu!!!!!!! :)))))))))))))))))))
    [signature][/signature]
    [url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2375113]

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:18 AM

pretty cool ;)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:22 AM

Courtz wrote:

Thank youuuu!!!!! :))))

Meggie13 wrote:
    pretty cool ;)

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!! :)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:00 AM

NOTE: When I first confessed to the boy I liked.:D DECODE THE CAPITALIZED LETTERS TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I REALLY FELT HERE.:) I felt really sad here.:/ I know, I typed the lyrics all wrong and stuff but I didn't know what words were better to use! This song is like the tune in Taylor's "Sad Beautiful Tragic". Hope u guys like this! :)

TAYLOR'S SAD BEAUTIFUL TRAGIC MASH-UP

short texted messages found in our inbox
    Words, how little tHey mean when you see it witH your eyEs
    i sat, waiting for replies, but uNderstood you dIdn’t want to talK
    i shouldn’t have confessed wheN i felt it was right

Chorus
    we had…
    a silEnt, aWkward relaTionship
    wHat a sad…
    beAutiful, Tragic confession

In dreams, i saw you as my handSome prince cHarming
    but we bOth wake in different beds, different towns
    and i have to admit, i imagined yoU thinking of me
    but you’ve got your demons and darLing, i hope they’re not me
    ‘cause

Chorus
    we had…
    a silent, awkward relationship
    what a sad…
    beautiful, tragic confession

DistaNce, Timing, Hopes And then silence
    awkwardness, the train runs off its tracks
    talking, making me happy, i should’VE tried to know it
    give up, imagining it all up
    i Can’t get back…

a beautiful experience i had there…
    what a sad…
    beautiful tragic, beautiful tragic,
    beautiful…

Chorus
    we had…
    a silent, awkward relatiONship
    what a sad…
    beautiful, tragic conFEsSion

Chorus
    we had…
    a Silent, awkward rElationhip
    what a saD…
    beautiful, tragic confession

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 5:30 AM

TaylorThirteen wrote:
    BeautifulTragedy wrote:

Me | Tanyaxoh

YOU. ARE. SO. AMAZING. I. CAN. HARDLY. STAND. IT.

Me | Tanyaxoh

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 5:48 AM

BeautifulTragedy wrote:
    TaylorThirteen wrote:
    BeautifulTragedy wrote:

Me | Tanyaxoh

Me | Tanyaxoh

YOU.ARE.ALSO.AMAZING.I.CAN.HARDLY.STAND.IT.TOO! :DDD

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 6:38 AM

TaylorThirteen wrote:
    BeautifulTragedy wrote:
    TaylorThirteen wrote:
    BeautifulTragedy wrote:

Me | Tanyaxoh

Me | Tanyaxoh

YOU.ARE.ALSO.AMAZING.I.CAN.HARDLY.STAND.IT.TOO! :DDD

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    May I borrow your idea of using Century Gothic as the font in my main post?

Me | Tanyaxoh

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 6:40 AM

NOTE: Nothing has mostly changed here. MOSTLY.:/ Anyway, this is a mash-up of Taylor’s “Treacherous”, and the tune is also like the tune of the song “Treacherous”, too. So I hope you guys will like this! :) (P.S.: DECODE THE CAPITALIZED LETTERS! :D)

TAYLOR'S "TREACHEROUS" MASH-UP

i puT my hands on my ears
    and Hoping it will all disappear
    out of focus, closIng my eyes
    till everythiNg’s too much
    but i’ll do anything you say
    if you just listen to me first
    before i regret everything
    please be quicKsand

Chorus
    thIs decision is treacherous
    this path is reckless
    this me is treacherous
    and i, i, i like it

i canNot decide if this choice
    is riGht or wrong right nOw
    i hear the sound oF my own voice
    telling me to stop
    i just wisH we were skin and bone
    so we’ll be traIned to get along
    but i’ll just go with the flow
    hoping you’d be friction

Chorus
    this decision is treacherous
    this path is reckless
    this me is treacherous
    and i, i, i like it

two headlights shine through the sleepless night and i will…
    show you a, sho-ow you there
    your naMe hAs been echoing througGh my mind
    and i just…
    cAn’t help to feel so alone
    i thInk that everything’s just so wroNg, wishing i would just
    follow you, follow you home
    i’ll follow you, follow you home

this daydream is dangerous
    this hope is treacherous
    i, i, i… i, i, i… i, i, i…

two headlights shine through the sleepless night and i will…
    show you a, sho-ow you there
    your name has been echoing through my mind
    and i just…
    can’t help to feel so alone
    i think that everything’s just so wrong, wishing i would just
    follow you, follow you home

i, i, i like it

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 6:43 AM

NOTE: Before I wrote this, I remembered my grudge against my second crush. I always wanted to take revenge on him, but I’m not the type on showing public revenge and stuff (especially the physical ones) so… I just wrote this.:D This is a mash-up of Taylor’s “I Knew You Were Trouble”. The tune of the song is like the song “IKYWT”. Hope you guys will like this, and please do remember to decode the capitalized letters!!! Haha :D

TAYLOR'S "I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE" MASH-UP

once upon a tIme, a few mistakes ago
    i was in your sights
    you got me Alone
    you found me, you found me, you found me…

i guess i didn’t care
    of what my conscience said
    but when i fell hard
    i took a step back
    and now i see, now i see, now i see

that i’ve got it aLl Wrong
    that i’ve made my mistake
    and i reAlize
    the shame is on me, cause

Chorus
    i knew You were trouble when you walked in
    so Shame on me now!
    made me smile when you tell me all your jokes
    ‘till i knew the facts, oH
    i knew you were trouble when you walked in
    so shame on me now!
    made me smile when you tell me All your jokes
    now i’m crying on my bedroom, no one found
    oh, oh trouble, Trouble, trouble
    oh, oh trouble, trouble, troublE

no apologies, i Don’t care your reasons why
    i’m not pretending like you thought
    i don’t like you to come by
    now i’m crying, i’m crying, i’m crying…

and i Heard your playboy acts
    you never knew i’ll know those facts
    I find you so confused
    now you’re the one being used
    and now i laugh, now i laugh, now i laugh…
    now you’re long gone
    in my history
    and i realize
    you’re the biggest shaMe i’ll ever see
    hey!

Chorus
    so shame on me now!
    ‘till i knew the facts, oh
    so shame on me now!

now i’m crying on my bedroom, no one found
    oh, oh trouble, trouble, trouble

and the happiest year
    comes creeping in
    that fact that you never again cared
    about me, or anyone, or anything, yeah!

Chorus
    so shame on me now!
    ‘till i knew the facts, oh
    so shame on me now!
    now you’re crying on your bedroom, and they found

trouble, trouble, trouble
    trouble, trouble, trouble

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 3:19 AM

Bump.:)

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 3:25 AM

Lol.:D

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 6:09 AM

Bumpity bump bump buuuump :)

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:31 AM

NOTE: This is about one of my friends’ faults on me. Now we’re not best friends anymore. She thinks I treat her as a friend, but for me, I’m just being plastic and acting like it. She actually spread some false rumors about me just because she was jealous that I’m close to her crush(es!). Plus, because I have a crush on (one!) of her crushes, too. I mean, I couldn’t help it, you know?! I can’t control my feelings! That’s why I just stopped having a crush on him because of her. And I stopped talking too much to boys because of her. Her, her, her. Fudge.:/

(Sorry, I always replace that “F”-word, that one bad word, with “Fudge” instead of saying that particular word. I hope you guys understand :D)

Anyway, this is a mash-up of Taylor’s “White Horse”. The tune of the song below is the same as the tune of White Horse. But the title is Too Late :) I’m sorry if I’m not that good at making titles.-.-“ I’m just new in making songs and stuff so…-.-“

(P.S.: I didn’t really tell the teachers. I just regretted not telling them, so I just confided my feelings in this song. I hope you guys would understand :D)

TOO LATE (TAYLOR’S “WHITE HORSE” MASH-UP)

say you’re sorry
    that face of an angel coMes out just when you need it to
    as i pace back and forth all this time
    ‘cause i honestlY gave pity in you
    holding on, as the days dragged on
    stupid girl
    i should’ve known, i should’ve known

Chorus
    that i should’ve said it
    this ain’t a tv show
    i have to learn to act on my own
    and stop Being too friEndly
    this iS a big world, that is a small problem
    i was This good girl beFore you came and changed it now
    and it’s too late for youR apologies
    to change my mind

maybe I was naïvE
    trying to thiNk of those
    reasons why i shouldn’t have tolD
    my mistake, i didn’t know it wouldn’t be right
    to stay this quiet, letting it go for two monthS
    you still tried to get everyBody to know
    i had so many drEams, abouT our friendship
    happy daydReams, now i know

REPEAT CHORUS

And there are you in front of me
    begging for forgiveness, telling me “no!
    you can’t tell our teacher, i’ll change now, i do promise”
    but i shouldn’t have listened
    to all your excuses
    i’m gonna find someone somedaY
    who might Actually make you jealous
    this is a big worLd
    yours is a small town
    where you can get all the people to come do things for you
    but your lies are exposed, now go crying
    finding pity on others, no one’s caring
    about you now

oh, you won’t fool me now
    oh
    it’s too late to change everything now

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.