Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Braces Club

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Who all has braces? I do!
Does anyone else?
I have to have mine on for 2 years. I got them on Dec. 10, 2012.

The Braces Club is where you talk about braces! (Just telling you in cas it isn't obvious)

So... Talk away!

^Made by the FLAWLESS Annie!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Braces Club

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 9:24 AM

I just got my bottom braces today....... they aren't sore yet, but they will be later!

RE: Braces Club

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 9:25 AM

I get my Braces off in September I am so happy

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 11:38 AM

^How long have you had them?

Oh..... My gums are getting sore.

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 11:56 AM

braces hurt so bad... :(

^Primafacie

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 11:59 AM

I'm getting braces in a couple of months, I might get red braces for when I go to the concert in April haha :)

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 12:00 PM

I have braces and i do NOT like them because i can't eat popcorn or chewy things, or gum
    But hopefully when i get them off my teeth will be much straighter!

By the Great LiveYourLoveStory

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 12:03 PM

i have braces and i eat everything lol
    there is no way i can go 2 years or however long i have to have them w/out gum or popcorn haha

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 12:05 PM

i have RED braces!!!! i don't know if i'm ever gonna change the color. :) my mom will be SO annoyed mwahahaha.

^SparklyFearlessGirl13^

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 12:07 PM

i had braces i just got them off before christmas. my advice to all of you is to wear your rubber bands( if you get them) because then you get them off faster.

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 12:10 PM

I'm getting some this month! I don't have to have rubberbands and don't have to get mine tightened so im pretty happy
    http://images.wikia.com/taylor-swift/images/9/94/Taylor-Swift-Long-Live-My-FanMade-Single-Cover-anichu90-16634992-600-600.jpg

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Mine are coming off in June..It'll be 2 years and I'm excited!!!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:06 PM

JustAboutToFall wrote:
    ^How long have you had them?

Oh..... My gums are getting sore.

Hmm since 2011! I

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:06 PM

some people feel bad about getting braces but they are the new trend people want them so bad it is on yahoo

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:09 PM

I also have this thing in my mouth called a herps aplince and it makes my jaw grow. IT COMES UNDONE ALL THE TIME. I also have had 7 teeth pulled out in order to let me have braces. My teeth never hurt. I guess after 2 years you get used to it. Lol

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:30 PM

I got mine off last summer and now I have this silly plastic retainer thing. Its invisible so it looks good but its WAY MORE ANNOYING then braces were because I have to take it out to eat anything which is gross and slobbery. I have to wear it for forever (probably an exaggeration but they didn't give me a time period) because without it my teeth move back.
    I second whoever said wear your rubber bands! I got mine off earlier then expected because I wore mine like a champ!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:36 PM

i bit into a hard sweet today!! and one of the brakets on my brace broke :(

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:36 PM

i hate goin to the orthadontist they get sooo sore after!!!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:37 PM

omg! i get mine off next week! i also have an expander! ILL BE FREEEEEEEEEE!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:37 PM

i have rubber bands too!!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:38 PM

TaylorInspires13 wrote:
    omg! i get mine off next week! i also have an expander! ILL BE FREEEEEEEEEE!

eggggghhhhhhh ''lucky you'' orthadontist said it would be ages till i get mine off!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.