Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Video-Making

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Okay, so I'm sure I'm not the only swiftie out there who likes to make videos. So I decided to make this forum so people can share their videos or questions, comments, or tips that they have about video making(but please no blatantly rude comments about other peoples' videos).

So, to start things off, here is a music video that my bestie and I made to Elizabeth Huett's song Never Know:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9mL7xyYScw

The fabulous grapic above is made by the wonderful Primafacie!

The amazing grapic above it made by the flaw

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Video-Making

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 7:20 AM

Hey I'm also a video maker! I'm actually going to college for film next year! I made a documentary last year and entered it into a student film contest and it got nominated! Here's the link to it if you wanna watch it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjWLp_d_wSI (it's about 9 minutes long)
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I love film making, I enjoy it a lot :)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Sydneytilley wrote:
    Hey I'm also a video maker! I'm actually going to college for film next year! I made a documentary last year and entered it into a student film contest and it got nominated! Here's the link to it if you wanna watch it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjWLp_d_wSI (it's about 9 minutes long)

Your video was really nice! It is so cool that you are going to college for film! That would be so much fun! I really want to take some sort of film class just to improve my skills, but I can only have one elective at my school, and right now I am taking Drama.

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Clueless wrote:
    I love film making, I enjoy it a lot :)

I know, it is so much fun! If you ever put a film on youtube post the link here, cause I love watching all of the videos you guys have made!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 6:10 PM

Hey guys! Here is the link to a new video my friend and I made, it is to Vanessa Carlton's son A Thousand Miles!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-sEjnbuwD4

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 6:38 AM

***Speak Now*** wrote:
    Hey guys! Here is the link to a new video my friend and I made, it is to Vanessa Carlton's son A Thousand Miles!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-sEjnbuwD4

Uuugh! The video can't be veiwed in some places or on mobile devices because the song is copyrighted! Does anyone know how to fix this?

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Wow guys! My friend and I just got 1,001 veiws on our videos! I know it is nothing compared to Taylor's veiws, but we still think its cool.
    How many veiws do you guys have?

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 3:26 PM

OMG, I am really excited because we fixed the video and it can now be veiwed on mobile devices(and in Germany)! Heres the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFQ0VS1WS_g
    Please Watch it! Has anyone else posted any new videos lately?

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 3:29 PM

We have to make a video montage for French this week and..I have no idea how to make one. We hae to film a few videos and put them together to sell a product...like an advertisement ..the ones we see on TV....PLEASE HELP ME!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING, SWIFTIES!

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 3:37 PM

^ well, have you got a mac or a PC?

[url=http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww301/xBNDx/MLP-FiM]http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww301/xBNDx/MLP-FiM[/url][/signature]

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 3:38 PM

I love making videos! I love your Never Know music video. :D

[url=http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba[/url][url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][/signature]

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 3:41 PM

hpbarker wrote:
    ^ well, have you got a mac or a PC?

[url=http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww301/xBNDx/MLP-FiM]http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww301/xBNDx/MLP-FiM[/url][/signature][/quote]

PC....hp...this one...
    [img="http://img.clubic.com/05279224-photo-hp-pavilion-m6.jpg"]

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 4:00 PM

bump?

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 4:08 PM

awesomeness! here's my YouTube channel =)

https://www.facebook.com/KatieThing
    ^^^^^ my music page on facebook =)

"I didn't say half the things I wanted to"

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Always loved making videos! :) my most recent video on youtube is Hey Stephen/Enchanted Mashup I mostly do these kind of videos, but every now and then I'll edit a more produced video :D

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 6:44 AM

SwiftieNaomie13 wrote:
    We have to make a video montage for French this week and..I have no idea how to make one. We hae to film a few videos and put them together to sell a product...like an advertisement ..the ones we see on TV....PLEASE HELP ME!

What program are you using? I know how to use Windows Live Movie Maker and Movie Studio Platinum 12.0

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 6:53 AM

RedSoloSwift13 wrote:
    I love making videos! I love your Never Know music video. :D

Thanks Are any of your videos on Youtube, cause I'd love to see them!

lovelykate13 wrote:
    awesomeness! here's my YouTube channel =)

Cool! I wanna try and make the T-shirt now, its really cute!

shandimusic94 wrote:
    Always loved making videos! :) my most recent video on youtube is Hey Stephen/Enchanted Mashup I mostly do these kind of videos, but every now and then I'll edit a more produced video :D

Awesome! I'm learning guitar right now, but beleive me your much better at it than I am. :)

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Hey, have you guys heard of Charity Vance? My friend and I are thinking of making a video to one of her songs. What do you think?

Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 6:57 PM

***Speak Now*** wrote:
    Sydneytilley wrote:

Your video was really nice! It is so cool that you are going to college for film! That would be so much fun! I really want to take some sort of film class just to improve my skills, but I can only have one elective at my school, and right now I am taking Drama.

Thank you! I'm glad you like my video!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.