Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Songwriting Contest

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 3:54 PM

Decided to do a contest, can't wait to see all your masterpieces.
There is a choice of different themes, you can have as many entries as you want.

Theme: overwhelming sadness, being different, or something/somebody you love
First place:
Second place:
Third place:
Best phrase or line:

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Songwriting Contest

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 3:59 PM

heres mine i followed the theme as best i could

Title: Loving you

Verse 1:
    oh.....People always say that love is soo wonderful
    but they always leave out all the hurt & pain yeah they
    never really tell the whole story cause all i know is that.....

Choros:
    Loving you is the hardest thing ive ever known
    loving you is so so painful when you leave the
    room i feel like a train ran right threw me loving
    you is hard!

Verse 2:
    I remember when we first laid there in that
    hotel room bed together we snuck out at mid-
    night thinking it would be soo much fun but then
    when morning came i was alone and hurt and hurt
    i couldent go back and i was still in love with you
    but now i know....

Choros:
    you is hard!

Verse 3:
    oh it was every night do'in things we shouldent
    have but when i wanted to leave you held me back.
    so know i dont go when you say "lets do it" Cause now
    i know yeah now i know better cause i know that......

Choros:
    you is hard!

That's all please tell me what yall think!!

siggys by backtoafirstglance

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:02 AM

Rockstarronan that is a really good song :)

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:29 AM

Hey! I'd like to enter 2 songs - Angel and Whispers. Angel is for Overwhelming Sadness and someone you love. It's about someone who you love who has left you. Whispers is kind of more obscure, it's about Renesmee and Jacob in Breaking Dawn. It's for Being Different (because Renesmee is half-vampire and Jake is a werewolf, and they're supposed to be enemies). Please PM me when the results are up! :)

Angel

Verse 1

You, with your tousled brown hair,
    With your eyes that would melt right into mine,
    With your breath that smelled like
    Peppermint and I
    Loved you more than the wide open sky

Chorus

But now, now I’m alone
    In a cold, empty world
    No strong arms to hold me tight,
    No smile to light up my soul
    You were my angel before you left
    Before the clouds rolled in
    And now I wait for an angel who
    will never appear again

Verse 2

Your eyes danced with mischief and love,
    Your laugh was the sun’s bright ray
    You spun me around,
    Lifted my feet off the ground,
    You were the reason I woke up each day

Chorus

But now, now I’m alone
    In a cold, empty world
    will never appear again

Bridge

Through the peppermint kisses
    Through the laughter and tears
    Through the dreams and the wishes,
    The hopes and the fears
    Through the roses you left
    On my window each day –
    All the time you were here.

And my angel is gone
    Flown far away
    And I am left here

Chorus

Now, now I’m alone
    In a cold, empty world
    will never appear again

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:30 AM

^Oops! I forgot to include Whispers! Here it is:

Whispers

Verse 1

Whispers of love
    Whispers of hope
    Whispers of silent dreaming
    Put your hand to my cheek, baby girl
    And show me what you see…

Chorus

Come, come with me to a clearing far away
    Where a young girl catches the first flake of snow
    Come, come with me, where a wolf stands guard
    And the world is at peace just for now

Verse 2

Whispers of cheer
    Whispers of joy
    Whispers of innocent wonder
    Put your hand to my cheek, baby girl
    And show me what you see…

Chorus

Bridge

Just a girl and a wolf,
    So different, and yet the same
    A beautiful magical love –
    But how long can they play this treacherous game?

Chorus

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Wow, I think you have a talent for writing songs, those are so awesome

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 8:47 PM

^OMS, really? Thank you sososososo much!!!!

Me | Tanyaxoh

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.