Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: LOVETSWIFT13's Songwriting Contest!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Please Enter! :D

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 7:05 AM

round 1

try to catch me

you broke my heart...
    almost ruined my life
    you went far,
    left me behind,
    called me up...
    asking for another chance...
    asking for another chance

chorus
    this is not a movie,
    you won't come back,
    this love story,
    had a sad ending,
    i am far away,
    moved ahead in life,
    your one phone call
    brings me back,
    to the memory lane,
    its too late...
    but you still try to catch me...

captivated, moved by your words,
    why you need me back,
    don't you remember?
    anything you did at past...
    called me up,
    asking for another chance...
    another chance...

chorus
    this is not a movie,
    you won't come back,
    this love story,
    had a sad ending,
    i am far away,
    moved ahead in life,
    your phone call,
    brings me back...
    to the memory lane...
    its too late...
    but you still try to catch me

i am blown by your words.
    your hands knock at my door...
    asking me again,
    want you back more...
    i closed my eyes for a while,
    gone through a journey,
    when you broke my heart...
    no....

chorus
    this is not a movie,
    you won't come back,
    this love story,
    had a sad ending,
    i am far away
    moved ahead in life,
    your phone call,
    bring me back,
    to the memory lane...
    its too late....
    but you still try to catch me.

try to catch me...
    we are distant apart
    baby,
    catch me...
    try and find me...
    try to catch me.

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 8:11 AM

I will enter!! First I have to write a song though sooooo... I'll be back darling!! :)

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Hi!!Here´s my song for Round 1!!!Hope you like it:)
    Ray of Hope

(Chorus)
    It´s a little ray of hope
    that you´ll come here
    it´s a little ray of hope
    like a thunderstorm
    there´s once a day
    you understand!

(Verse 1)
    All these days I break my head
    was she more easy to get?
    Was she your big dream
    you´ve had since a little kid?
    Oh, baby what else left to say...?

(Chorus)
    that you´ll come here
    like a thunderstorm
    there´s once a day
    you understand!

(Verse 2)
    All I need is an apology
    this ended like a tragedy
    I need to feel your blank of frustration
    You ain´t another exception!

(Chorus)
    that you´ll come here
    like a thunderstorm
    there´s once a day
    you understand!

It´s my ray of hope
    The last one baby..!!

(c) lovingfearlessly06

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:47 PM

ASMITA: Thank you for your entry! :)

ShelbeeSwifty: Okay, can't wait to read it! :)

lovingfearlessly06: Thank you for your entry! :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:49 PM

I keep meaning to re-enter!

^Primafacie

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Here is my entry!!! Hope everyone likes it! Everything is true

If My Life Was A Story
    By: staybeautiful137, Written 12/29/12

If my life was a story
    I'd meet you on the 13th page
    You already had a girl and
    Barely noticed me anyways

But it's funny how you saw me
    That fateful day when I transformed
    A loner to a beautiful girl
    One that would enter your world

CHORUS:
    On the 15th page you kissed me
    On the 18th you held me tight
    On the 21st you wiped my tears away
    Said I was your star burning bright
    I don't know the ending yet
    But I hope you're in all I do
    Cause if my life was a story
    It begins and ends with you

The pages before you are empty
    Blank with no words to say
    But I remember when I met you
    That was the very first day

And I hope on the 41st
    We both say 'I do'
    I can feel you darling
    Don't you feel me too?

CHORUS:

BRIDGE:
    We'll have a little baby girl
    She'll steal our hearts and light our world
    Oh but if my life was a story
    The main characters would be you and me

CHORUS:

Oh cause if my life was a story
    I'd meet you on the 13th page
    If my life were a story
    I'd love you on every page

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 3:37 PM

JJ13: I hope you will re-enter! :)

staybeautiful137: Thank you for entering your beautiful song again! :D

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Any more entries? :D

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:18 PM

Here is my entry!! :)

You're The Reason
    Verse 1

Lay back, stare out the window, snow is falling gracefully down...
    the fireplace crackles in the corner as I watch a white blanket cover the town,
    The doorbell rings, makes me wanna sing as I try to calm down and try to stop myself from jumping around,
    absolutely freaking out,
    It's you, you greet me with a hug and kiss,
    I've been waiting the whole night for this,
    You drag me under the mistletoe,
    grab my hips and kiss me... please don't lest go...

Chorus

Darlin, I want you to know,
    that you're the reason, this is my favorite season,
    Oh, you're the sparkle in the snow,
    Oh you're the one who makes the Christmas lights glow,
    Oh darlin, you're the reason I hang up extra mistletoe,

Verse 2

You walk over turn the radio on,
    coinsidinsely it's a slow s-o-o-ong,
    you look at me and I nod yes,
    you whimsically twirl me around like a princess,
    and now I'm off in my own world,
    Shaky knees, my head is spinning,
    thoughts all swirled and I can't stop smiling as you hold me close,
    I giggle and loose my balance,
    you catch my swiftly from behind,
    And I stay in your arms for a while,

Pre- Chorus

I hope you realize, I can't imagine today without you,

Chorus

Bridge

You're the reason this is my, best holiday,
    I fall into your arms like the snow on the ground fell,
    when I look into your eyes I can't help but dwell,
    And I can tell you feel the same as well,

Pre-Chorus

And I know I've said it before, but you're the best present I could ever ask for,

Chorus

Outro

You're the reason this is the best holiday,
    You're the reason I hang extra mistletoe,
    You're the reason for my happiness, I hope you know...

I decided to do a Christmas song because it was just Christmas, I hope you liked it!! :)

XOXO ShelbeeSwifty

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Will you enter mine? I'll enter your's soon!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2372833

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:16 AM

Here's my entry! It's called Angel. :)

Verse 1

You, with your tousled brown hair,
    With your eyes that would melt right into mine,
    With your breath that smelled like
    Peppermint and I
    Loved you more than the wide open sky

Chorus

But now, now I'm alone
    In a cold, empty world
    No strong arms to hold me tight,
    No smile to light up my soul
    You were my angel before you left
    Before the clouds rolled in
    And now I wait for an angel who
    will never appear again

Verse 2

Your eyes danced with mischief and love,
    Your laugh was the sun's bright ray
    You spun me around,
    Lifted my feet off the ground,
    You were the reason I woke up each day

Chorus

But now, now I'm alone
    In a cold, empty world
    will never appear again

Bridge

Through the peppermint kisses
    Through the laughter and tears
    Through the dreams and the wishes,
    The hopes and the fears
    Through the roses you left
    On my window each day -
    All the time you were here.

And my angel is gone
    Flown far away
    And I am left here

Chorus

Now, now I'm alone
    In a cold, empty world
    will never appear again

Please PM me when the results are up! Oh, and if I win anything can I have Topaz, not BeautifulTragedy, on the winner's graphic? Thanks! :)

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Shelbee Swiftie & BeatifulTragedy: Thank you so much for your entries! :D

FearlessGirlWithAGuitar: Yes, of course I'll enter yours! Can't wait to see your entry for mine! :)

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Any more entries? :)

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:06 PM

lovetswift13 wrote:
    Shelbee Swiftie & BeatifulTragedy: Thank you so much for your entries! :D

FearlessGirlWithAGuitar: Yes, of course I'll enter yours! Can't wait to see your entry for mine! :)

No problem!! Haha I love writing songs and I haven't used that one very much because you can really only use it once a year :)

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Entries? :D

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 9:47 PM

I haven't entered in contests in a looong time so it feels like I'm back from the dead!
    Anyways, this is called

My Time Will Come

Verse 1
    It’s been a long time since last November
    I cried until December
    I emptied out what’s left of me

Pre Chorus
    You may have broke my heart, but I don’t need you anymore to grieve on when I’m bored
    So when you come around and I see you’re face, I’ll remember how it feels to say

Chorus
    “He’s the one who broke my heart, who left me scarred, but now I’m over you.
    I don’t need you, to call me names when I’m feeling down
    Because I’m so much better off without you”
    My friends they, they’ve got a point to leave you there in my heart
    Just incase my heart finally learns to shatter you in two
    But until I learn, just know,
    You’ve got no meaning to me, anymore

Verse 2
    It’s true, I haven’t found someone better in life
    But that doesn’t mean I’m happy now
    I’ve got a life and meaningful friends
    And that is all I need I hope you understand, I don’t want you back

Repeat Pre Chorus

Repeat Chorus

Bridge
    I’ve got more potential, I know someday my time will come for me
    You’ve got nothing better, than sitting at home all alone
    Listening to this song, wondering “Who the heck is this song about?”
    I hope with this next few words
    You’ll learn that
    This song is about you, but not for you

Repeat Pre Chorus

Outro
    (Repeat Bridge as Outro)

| Caitlin | Annie | (Avi) Caitlin |

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:11 AM

ColorsInAutumn: Thank you so much for your entry!

Any more entries?

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:14 AM

hey whats up swifties just checking in on some forums just to let you know im starting a multiwriters Contest here on TC when you get the chance check it out
    Edward N.Pierrot(Poetic_Prince13)
    Published Canadian Writer /Poet
    Since 2006 Swiftie
    Twitter:@White_Knight13

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Please pm me when results are up:) thanks!
    FAIRYTALE WITH YOU
    On a shelf in my bedroom
    Sits a story starring you 
    It's begins on a fall day
    Not long ago but far away

And it ends
    In the future
    Somewhere I'll be with you
    Side by side and hand and hand
    And the story begins again

CHORUS
    I'll come home from our very first date