Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Is this bad?

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 6:55 PM

I feel like I'm attracted to bad boys, and I know that it never ends good but for some reason I really want to date a bad boy. I've never had this feeling b4 and it's hard to describe. Is this bad and is this wrong?
Made by the enchanting Skatey

Made by the Flawless BeautifulTragicLoveAffair

Made by th

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Is this bad?

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 6:58 PM

it's fine. I'm attracted to a fictional character that was arrested. if he was real, i'd totally date him. if he liked me of course. don't worry, it's natural to be attracted to different kinds of people
    Twitter: @marybethmcnally
    Instagram: marybethxo13
    Kik: marybethmcnally13
    WattPad: hiddentalent14

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Yeah, just don't get too serious with him or you could end up in some trouble. There's a taylor song for how you're feeling IKYWT ;)

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:10 PM

As long as when you're making the decisions for the guy with good reasons and good intentions it's ok.
    With any relationship, just know when to get out.

"Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met."

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:12 PM

The first thing I thought when I read this. I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Most people like bad boys because they are mysitrous, exotic, exciting, and often times make you feel safe because they are tough and stuff :). Its not bad, many of them are really nice and have a hard exterior. Just be caucus, be smart, and fall in love.
    Long Live the Speak Now era. As what I see as who Taylor really is as a person and artist. I am Fearless and I have Spoken, because of Taylor. I am REDy what what ever challenge she next sets for me.

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:16 PM

It's a girl thing.
    It will happen to everyone, it's a part of life.
    If you're falling for a bad boy, there's nothing wrong.
    It's your first love, go for it!
    Good luck darling :)

^Caitlin :)

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:19 PM

LongLiveSummer13 wrote:
    The first thing I thought when I read this. I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE!

Same thoughts! Well, it isn't exactly "bad". There's certainly no rules in dating. You can't choose to be attracted to a specific person. It all happens naturally. Just like what Forever Fearless said, know when to get out

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Most girls are attracted to these kind of boys because usually the guy lets the girl have fun and let lose...almost too lose. Some girls get so wrapped up in how much fun and romantic the guy is, that they don't realize what their doing until he's gone and you're is blue.

It's ok to like these kind of guys but keep your eyes open or else the dream will keep going. Know what your doing and know when to stop. If a friend says something to you about it, LISTEN to what they are saying, then go look in the mirror or go look at a picture from a week ago. Just keep an eye open and you wont be lying on the cold hard ground

If you truly like a guy, go for him. Everyone deserves to be happy :)

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Thanks guys!! But I'm not in love with a specific bad boy I'm just attracted to them in general.

Made by th

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Everyone does it at some point, there's nothing wrong with it. Life is for living and sometimes mistakes need to be made to find out who you really are.

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:53 AM

I was actually in a phase when I was around 10 years old where I loved bad boys. Not any real ones, just like ones on anime and cartoons I watched.
    Now, I'm 15, and I'm actually attracted to really nice, goofy guys.

So, it could just be a phase you're going through. (:

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:58 AM

It is certainly not positive I've seen it end badly for too many friends in the past. You may want to think twice. Good fortune To You. ..................................

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Thanks for everything you guys!!!!

Made by th

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:12 PM

Maybe................ just maybe, ( this is pure my opinion ). You've been a bad girl once, maybe in another lifetime. That you have a relationship with some bad guys and you enjoy it. That could explain, where does this unusual feeling comes from ?‎

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.