1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

CRYING SO HARD

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Im crying so hard right now, the tv station went away from New Years Rockin eve; I didn't get to see Taylor Swift, the stupid news came on.
Made by the enchanting Skatey

Made by the Flawless BeautifulTragicLoveAffair

Made by th

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: CRYING SO HARD

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:22 PM

The show comes back on at 11:30 and taylor performs right after. Cheer up! May the swift be with you.

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Me too! I live near Dallas too

Both Made By Topaz www.taylorswift.com/users/wonderstruckkitty

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Don't worry! I thought that happened too, but it turns out the show will return at 11:30 PM and Taylor will perform at 11:38 PM :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^Made by Bluebell :)

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Live stream (bad quality... but better then nothing...)
    http://ufreetv.com/abc.html

oops... yeah the news came on here too... but the show will return after the commercials...

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Why are you crying? It's on! :)

Me | ALF | Avatar by ALF

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Not on my tv and do u guys mean 11:30 eastern I live in central time

Made by th

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:57 PM

i didn't see it either

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Dream Impossible Things 13 wrote:
    Not on my tv and do u guys mean 11:30 eastern I live in central time

Made by th

Me to

Both Made By Topaz www.taylorswift.com/users/wonderstruckkitty

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:03 PM

That happened to me, but it came on at 11:30 for us and Tay was on! I was screaming at the TV, "I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID NEWS, I WANT TAY TAY!" Lol :)

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:05 PM

SAME HERE!!!! She'll be back at 11:30 I believe

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:40 PM

They are putting it back on for me at 12:30 not 11 and thanks for making me feel better!!

Made by th

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Same here. I missed 1/2 of ikywt

- credit LongLiveTay13

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:10 PM

OH!!! I'm so sorry about you. I too hate that type of things :(

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:15 PM

I think they will play it around 12:30 for me, and I found it online! Thanks again for making me feel better you all are AMAZING PPL!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Made by th

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Don't cry! If you didn't get a chance to see her it will be on YouTube later... Happy New Year!!!

^^^Heleh

^^^NotEvenCatLike

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:29 PM

after seeing her performance, idk what to say. umm the leather outfit? and i guess her voice was sore? still love you tay.. but way too vintage. please go back to normal. i miss you. ;/

#13 love you tayyyy