1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Is it true??

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 12:54 PM

The facebook page Taylor Swift-Red posted this today does anyone know if it's true?

"Al Wilson Is Leaving THE AGENCY To Spend More Time With His Family, What Will Be THE RED TOUR Look Like When Liz And Al Are Gone? Time To Meet New Friends (Co-Bands) THE RED TOUR Will Be BIG And Different Than EVER, Prepare To Be Amazed!"

Here's a link to their page
https://www.facebook.com/#!/TaylorSwiftRed
Made by All i know is a simple name

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Is it true??

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 12:59 PM

bump...
    Made by All i know is a simple name

Re: Is it true??

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Yep Al is leaving

^Primafacie

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 2:26 PM

I don't want to be believe he is leaving, but I do understand why he made the decision to leave, if it is true.

Signature by: Heather.

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 2:28 PM

THAT IS SO SAD!!!!!

[url=http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a[/url][/signature]

RE: Is it true??

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 2:29 PM

well, I was scrolling down my newsfeed when I saw this, and I was so confused...,
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=484254311625072&set=a.249940605056445.76597.248639648519874&type=1&theater
    but then I saw this, I feel like the agency is drifting away, liz is gone and now maybe Al? I really hope this isn't true, the tour wouldn't be the same without them.

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 2:31 PM

NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. UH UH. NO. NOPE. NEVER. OVER MY DEAD BODY. NO. NO. NO. NOT AL. PLEASE. NOT AL. OR LIZ. NO. NO. NO.

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 2:32 PM

SingingInTheCar wrote:
    NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. UH UH. NO. NOPE. NEVER. OVER MY DEAD BODY. NO. NO. NO. NOT AL. PLEASE. NOT AL. OR LIZ. NO. NO. NO.

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

^^^^

TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 2:32 PM

I think it kinda is. Al wants to spend more time with his family.

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 2:34 PM

I think it is. It upsets me because 2 amazing people have left :( But I'm happy for them, if that is truly what had to be done for them to continue doing whatever it is they want to do.
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Thu, May 9, 2013 at 12:15 PM

I was at the Columbus, OH show last night and being into drums I always look for Al at the shows. When I looked this time I saw a dude with hair. I was like "that's not Al!" (I didn't know Al had left the band until after the show and I did a web search). It was good to see Paul Sidoti. He came into the right side Pit briefly during the opening bands performance with some people (maybe his family since he is from Cleveland).

Thu, May 9, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Samantha Samuels wrote:
    I was at the Columbus, OH show last night and being into drums I always look for Al at the shows. When I looked this time I saw a dude with hair. I was like "that's not Al!" (I didn't know Al had left the band until after the show and I did a web search). It was good to see Paul Sidoti. He came into the right side Pit briefly during the opening bands performance with some people (maybe his family since he is from Cleveland).

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9700000/Breathe-taylor-swift-9797171-1280-720.jpg

Thu, May 9, 2013 at 12:17 PM

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOONNOOONOONONOOOONONOONONOWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAA

I HATED IT WHEN LIZ LEFT THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!

Thu, May 9, 2013 at 12:18 PM

I think that its super cool that he wants to spend time with his family thats really sweet. We have to respect his decisions but I will miss him, Bless him :)

Thu, May 9, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Argh, I don't like this, well, let's hope it stops here and we don't end up with a totally new band...

Thu, May 9, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Awwww I'm gonna miss him :( It's so weird without Liz now no Al too! I wish him the best :)