1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Swifties VS Directioners

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:19 AM

I have found so much hate coming from directioners about other artists. Why? I do love one direction myself but Swifties shouldn't be getting this hate. it makes me sad. :( Taylor Swift and One Direction are my favorite artists. it maks me sad that my 2 favorite artists's fans are fighting.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m41dgo3lrl1qgzxcao1_r1_500.gif[IMG]

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith[/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Swifties VS Directioners

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Well Directioners are being so imature about Haylor like honestly they are making up things like "Taylor called Niall a pig!" but Swifties know that it isn't true.I just hope that they will realize that they don't have a chance with Harry and support their idol on whatever they do.I mean,if they were true fans,wouldn't they? I am also a Directioner.

*Signature made by Iwasascarletletter

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:27 AM

I never hated 1D or Haylor or even Directioners! But they keep insulting Taylor! Why? Cause they wanted Harry? Tired of all the hate on them Taylor and Harry both! Let them live their lives!
    "LOVE is a RUTHLESS GAME UNLESS YOU PLAY IT GOOD and RIGHT" - Taylor Swift

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:28 AM

I also like 1D but i hate wars...also my friends are like 'eww i hate taylor swift" why? coz shes dating harry" YEAH WELL SO?! just stand our ground (holy ground) and lets stay stay stay strong. dont mind those so-called directioners. :((

I mean i love 1D but im not hating on taylor even if im a swifty/ie. theyre just being immature and overeacting too much...death threats and all? come on those are for ______ :(

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:29 AM

and why would tay call niall a pig? coz he eats like one? no! if tay said those about hazza's lads, he wouldn't think tay's a good girl to date :(

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:30 AM

You know what directioners have been saying is a total lie! They are just jelose (i know i spelled that wrong) that Taylor is dating Harry. They can say nasty things about Taylor and make up as many lies possible, but we all know Taylor is an innocent girl who would never do anything so hurtful. There are good directioners out there who support Taylor and Harry's relationship so there is no reason for swifties to hate on directioners (although we haven't...I think) and there is no reason for directioners to hate on swifties.

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:32 AM

I hate Haylor because of all the stupid people out there wanting to cause fights

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!

Made b

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Ok. Stop blaming people period. It's not the directioners fault . It's not the swifties fault . Now y'all swifties know that if it was the other way around , you guise would be doing the same thing to one direction . It's just a fandom. I'm a swifties but a directioner more . So calm down. Did it really need a whole forum tho.. -.-

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I didn't even realize there was a whole argument between fans about who Taylor/ Harry date :L True, I'm not too keen on Harry or 1D at all, but it's up to Taylor who she dates, if she likes him then he can't be too bad and everyone knows Taylor is lovely so no-one should be having arguments, if they're happy together then it's all cute :)
    MIDGETGEM3000

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:26 AM

I support Haylor because two of my favorite people ever---Taylor and Harry---are happy together. That's all that matters, that's all I care about.

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:32 AM

STOP HATING ON HARRY

Seriously, people!!!! I MEAN IT!!!!!

RE: Swifties VS Directioners

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Well. I honestly think that directioners (most) are acting immature about this whole "Haylor" thing. I think they should get over it because they are never going to date Harry.

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:37 AM

yeah this whole thing has gotten pretty brutal. especially on tumblr and twitter. seriously guys? death threats? really?

Honestly, Taylor Swift has been a part of my life for almost 8 years now, I supported her as soon as I heard she was in Nashville, because she had the guts to live her dream, I dream I shared but was never courageous enough to chase after. She is far more talented than they are, maybe not vocally, but definitely in the fields of lyric-writing and instrumentals. And let's be honest guys, she's a much better role model. Not to mention the fact that she worked her way to the top, rather than simply winning a contest and being put together by someone else.

I like 1D alright, but I will deny deny deny the fact that they're even cute before I EVER turn my back on Tay.

but as far as Haylor itself goes, she's happy. That's all that matters to me as a Swifty.

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:42 AM

A friend of mine is really upset because of Haylor
    But I think it's really awsome
    I love 1D and TSwift at the same time

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:49 AM

I really like Haylor i think they make a cute couple.Most Directioners don't agree but i don't see why not, if they are happy that is all that matters.

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:50 AM

It will take some time but in time all hate/threats will be handled... if you see something on whatever social media (facebook/twitter/youtube...) report it... if someone bullies you tell an adult...

For now, facebook thinks that they are above the law... I guess they have a problem because they will have to release ip-adresses of the haters and when that happens, a lot of parents will find out what their kids have been up to (let's see if that stops the hate ;))

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:55 PM

HEY! Stop complaining and nagging . SHUT UP ALREADY ! You call directioners immature , but y'all sure are whining about it . So quit calling directioners immature . Or directioners will start calling swifties whiners and complainers . -:- gosh. It's their relationship . Stay out of it ! I don't support it but I stay out of it so just shut up already . You are starting the crap . So just quit . Just STOP!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Chillax, everyone... Don't bother making these threads,
    don't bother replying, it doesn't help or hurt their dating.
    It isn't going to change anything in your life, there's no
    satisfaction by just writing a couple of hurtful words...

No worries everybody,

We might not breathe in the next second, take life one heart beat as a time

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Ugh i hate it when directioners keeps insulting taylor. They said that taylor is a whore because she dated harry! But i dont think thats their problem because in the first place they were scared that taylor might write a song to harry. They were so immature =_= I really like Haylor, i think their cute together. I dont hate 1D but i dont like them either i just cant get it why do they keep sending taylor those hates thingy?

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:54 AM

With the whole "I had a chance with Harry" thing, here's something to sum it up:

fanpop.com

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Some directioners are nice!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^