Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Help me :(

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Well i don't know how upload photos in my profile or create blogs
And i was wondering if you guys could help me

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Help me :(

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:01 AM

For uploading images/videos, you have to have a image code, which is [ I M G ] link here [ / I M G ] (but no spaces). You can get a image code by making a photobucket account. You upload a photo and when it's done uploading you click on the image and near the bottom of the page there's this bar that says image code and it will copy the image code for you when you click on it. After you just paste the image code where ever you want it and then your graphic should show :) Hopefully that helped, PM for graphic advice anytime :) I don't mind helping you out

Re: Help me :(

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Thanks u so much I will try to prove what you said (:

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.