Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Ed Sheeran!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:30 AM

So I got Ed Sheeran's album today and I think it's awsome! I thought I'd ask you guys if you like Ed Sheeran and if so what your favourite song by him is. :) xx
Hope you guys can comment! :)
Luv ya! :) xxx

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Ed Sheeran!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:33 AM

I've ordered his album so hopefully it will arrive soon. My favourite song that I've heard so far is Give Me Love though :)

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:34 AM

I think you'll like it! :) That's my favourite one too! It's always on repeat. Lol. :) xx

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Haha that's cool! I can't wait for it to arrive!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:45 AM

I LOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE ED. My favorite song is Little Bird, Gold Rush, or Lego House :) I also like The City and You Need Me, I Don't Need You.
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:45 AM

I love ed sheeran! My favourite would have to be autumn leaves on the deluxe version :)

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:46 AM

JustAnotherWideEyedGirl13 wrote:
    I LOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE ED. My favorite song is Little Bird, Gold Rush, or Lego House :) I also like The City and You Need Me, I Don't Need You.
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Oh awsome! I love all those songs too! My favourite is probably Give Me Love. :) x

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Allyouareismean wrote:
    I love ed sheeran! My favourite would have to be autumn leaves on the deluxe version :)

Oh ok. I don't think I've heard that one. :) x

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Yeah I love Ed Sheeran! I haven't heard all his songs but my favourite I've heard is Wake Me Up!
    http://tinypic.com/r/2cfw3eg/6[IMG/]

Made by the amazing Fearlessgirlwithaguitar :D[/signature]

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Oh awsome! I love that one too! Thanks for commenting! :) xx

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:58 AM

I love Ed, his album is incredible! When I found out that he was working with Taylor earlier this year I kind of freaked out
    My favourite is You Need Me, I Don't Need You :)

29th March 2011 I spoke now.
    6th October 2012 I was enchanted to meet you, Taylor.
    7th October 2012 I was RED on the red carpet of the Teen Awards
    Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and ba

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:11 AM

Oh awsome! Yeah I was really excited to hear the song too! I love it! And yeah I love that one too! That one is also one on my favourites by him. Thanks for commenting! :) xxx

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:12 AM

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE ED SHEERAN!!! My favorite song is probably either Cold Coffee, Lego House, Give Me Love, or The A Team :)

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:18 AM

I LOVE Ed Sheeran!!! I saw him in concert this month My favorite song is You Need Me, I Don't Need You
    xx Stay Beautiful xx

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:23 AM

SingingInTheCar wrote:
    I ABSOLUTELY ADORE ED SHEERAN!!! My favorite song is probably either Cold Coffee, Lego House, Give Me Love, or The A Team :)

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Oh awsome! I love all those songs too! :) Thanks for commenting! :) xxx

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Taylorlc13 wrote:
    I LOVE Ed Sheeran!!! I saw him in concert this month My favorite song is You Need Me, I Don't Need You
    xx Stay Beautiful xx

Omg! Lucky you! I wish I could go see him live! :) I love that song too! Thanks for commenting! :) xx

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:43 AM

I am a MASSIVE Ed Sheeran fan :)
    My favourites are U.N.I and Grade 8

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:43 AM

My Favorite Songs By Ed Sheeran are The A Team, Drunk, U.N.I, Small Bump, This, Lego House, You Need me, I Don't Need You, Kiss Me, and Give Me Love. :)

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:44 AM

SwiftieSelenator22 wrote:
    I am a MASSIVE Ed Sheeran fan :)
    My favourites are U.N.I and Grade 8

Oh awsome! I'm actually listening to Grade 8 right now! His songs are awsome! Thanks for commenting! :) xx

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:45 AM

BeganAgain13 wrote:
    My Favorite Songs By Ed Sheeran are The A Team, Drunk, U.N.I, Small Bump, This, Lego House, You Need me, I Don't Need You, Kiss Me, and Give Me Love. :)

Oh awsome! I love all of them too! :) He's awsome! Thanks for commenting! :) xx

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:37 PM

EDDDDDDDDDDDD :)

I love Autumn Leaves, This, The A Team, Lego House, Give Me Love, and Kiss Me. :)

{TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar}

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.