Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor as Eponine

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 5:56 AM

Last day I saw 'Les Miserables' and i think it was fantastic, with an amazing cast and everything. I was thinking that Taylor was rumored to be Eponine at the beginning of 2012, didn't she? So now, after seen the Samantha's performance i think that Sam has a beautiful voice and is an amazing actress.

Do you think Taylor could ever do Eponine? I think that she would fit more on Cosette, because she's blonde and the songs that Cossette sang is more 'Taylor-ish', but I would love to see her singing 'On my own' really. But... (SPOILER):

[spoiler]I wouldn't like to watch how she dies[/spoiler]

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor as Eponine

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:01 AM

I don't think Taylor would have suited any roles at all in Les Mis. She's not an experienced enough actress and her voice isn't strong enough and wouldn't suit the songs. I'm glad Samantha got the role, especially considering she's played Eponine before. I mean like, no offence to Taylor or anything but you can't really give her such a big role. It's not what she's best at :)

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:05 AM

I thought Samantha was PHENOMENAL as Eponine. She has a great voice and she's an amazing actress! I'm glad someone else saw it too, haha! I would've been SO sad to watch her die, or watch the father (Sacha Baron Cohen was AWESOME) hit her and mistreat her. I heard that she was rumored to be Cosette? Nevertheless, I think the casting was perfect and I wouldn't change a thing...maybe just have Amanda Seyfried and Anne Hathaway in it a leeeettle more?

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:26 AM

Oh, yes, her voice is good [Taylor] but definetely not as strong as Sam is. And I really don't see her as an actress but maybe? who knows, we'll never known. I hope she gets some paper soon and we can see her in the big screen. I was so captivated by this film I think it was just marvelous...

Cosette had a little part, and in my opinion they could have given to her a bit more part of singing... y'know. Am i the only one that thinks Eddie was hot in the film? :P

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:32 AM

Elysia Swift wrote:
    Nevertheless, I think the casting was perfect and I wouldn't change a thing...maybe just have Amanda Seyfried and Anne Hathaway in it a leeeettle more?

If they had Amanda and Anne in it any more or any less, it would mess up the whole thing. The film was an adaptation of the theatre production so not much was changed or should have been changed for the film :)

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:57 AM

I don't think Taylor would have fit the role of Eponine. Samantha Barks has a lot more experience and looks more like the character.

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:02 AM

There's a book too.

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Drom wrote:
    There's a book too.

I'm going to read it soon. I have it, I just haven't started. lol

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:29 AM

The Rumor was she was supposed to play Cosette. But I dont know if that was true, they dudnt really say.

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 3:33 AM

Kimberly13 wrote:
    Drom wrote:
    There's a book too.

I'm going to read it soon. I have it, I just haven't started. lol

I'm hoping I'll have it on the 6th January (in Spain it is like the 'Christmas' and we have presents).

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 3:58 AM

ArieTSA wrote:
    The Rumor was she was supposed to play Cosette. But I dont know if that was true, they dudnt really say.

No, it was definitely Eponine

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 6:39 AM

And they said that she had a big representation and a big vocals abilities, they pick her and after a month they said that definetely was Samantha Banks the one that plays the paper.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.