Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Hogwarts Charms Classroom

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Hey guys! I'll be your new teacher for Charms! I'll be posting lessons at least twice a week and if I don't post I'll let you guys know why! I wont set too much homework and I'll make it reasonable time for you to get it in! In this subject we'll be covering lucky charms in life, superstitions, how to charm people and maybe a few things the same as the harry potter books. I'll try and teach best I can as it's really hard to teach a subject like this through the Internet! If you aren't happy with the teaching or have any ideas about what you'd like to learn about in Charms then PM me and I'll happily answer your questions! You can call me SwiftiesRuleTheWorld or Emily or Miss Emily :) enjoy Charms xx

First term starts January 7th.
Hey everyone I'm sorry I've been away all week so I haven't posted our lesson! .
Make sure you check this thread often!
Homework
Please write a paragraph on your lucky charm, how it became your lucky charm and why it's lucky for you! Due: 25th of January

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Hogwarts Charms Classroom

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Cool!

By SwiftieForever 13
    [url=http://i50.tinypic.com/2w341ht.jpg]http://i50.tinypic.com/2w341ht.jpg[/url][IMG][/signature]

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Thanks!

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 12:07 PM

I'm really really excited for Charms :') Probably my favourite class

by me (:

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 1:51 AM

Hey guys! So this past week I've been away all week and have been very busy! I probably won't be posting a lot this week either so I'm posting the first lesson now and I'll try and have another one in maybe 1-2 weeks.

This week we are looking at Lucky Charms. Lucky charms can come from anything. It could be something you saw when you were doing something hard which inspired you. It could be a number which repeatedly cropped up just before something good happened in your life. It could be something special that means something to you. Everyone has different lucky charms because everyone is different and unique! My lucky charms are a few different and interesting objects. I love the number 13 (obvious reasons) I also consider my Taylor swift keyring lucky and the number 3. This week I'd like you to write a paragraph on your lucky charm, why it's lucky to you,how it became your lucky charm. This is due on the 25th of January so you have plenty of time :)

STOP BULLYING

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Okay, so this is more of a list of my lucky charms, some of which aren't quite lucky anymore, but I'll say when!

17 Obviously, because I was born on the 17th. But also, in every class, I'm the seventeenth person called, have the 17th book (Unless someone else grabs it!), and when I use 17 to win or anything, I do. Also, I love it because it's unique.

Best necklace So, one my birthday one year, my former best friend gave me half a necklace. I had one half, with the word "Best", she with the word "Friends". When I wore it for a test or anything, I felt lucky, and did well. But now it's unlucky, because we hate each other, so I burnt it.

Lucky Pen, Notebook, Journal So, from a close friend, I got a duct tape flower friend, from my former BFF I got a T-Swift notebook, and from my aunt I got an adorable journal. They make me feel lucky when I use them. Well, the pen. I haven't used the notebook or journal yet, but when they're near me I do better.

By SwiftieForever 13
    [url=http://i50.tinypic.com/2w341ht.jpg]http://i50.tinypic.com/2w341ht.jpg[/url][IMG][/signature]

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 1:58 AM

Oh wow! They're cool! Come on guys please post your homework! :D

STOP BULLYING

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.