1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My Songbook

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:17 AM

Your love kills(the killer)

If, I would have known, I wouldn't have fallen,
wouldn't have drowned, but, I didn't know
so I fell, I drowned,but with no indication
of this very situation, I'm stuck

CHORAS

Cuz if your loved kills (lalala) I'm dead,
I'm bone, I'm 6 feet under wondering
why her to, just wanted to tell her,
but she's always with you: the killer

If I didn't know, but I knew, I would have
stopped you, but I didn't know so I let it
slip away but what if I didn't you know
let it get by? Well honey I'd still be.......dead

CHORAS

So you see, darlin' it. ain't easy. being
me. (haha)

CHORAS (fade out)

Night's End

I was standin at the party when I saw yooooouuuuu I was standin in the cornor lookin lost and scared I couldnt find my seeelf all i could see is you
then you came up told me your name and all that was goin through my mind waas
Get out of here, get out of this place,leave the noises behind, lets go find a place to stay oh baby from the moment I saw you, you are the only I think about at Night����¯�¿�½���¯���¿���½����¯�¿�½������¢����¯�¿�½������¯����¯�¿�½������¿����¯�¿�½������½����¯�¿�½������¯����¯�¿�½������¿����¯�¿�½������½s End.
You asked me to dance how could I refuse so i said yes even though I look like a mess after a few minutes a slow song came and then my head went dizzy as you put your arms around me
Get out of here, get out of this place, leave the noises behind, lets go find a place to stay oh baby from the moment I saw you, you are the only thing I think about at Night����¯�¿�½���¯���¿���½����¯�¿�½������¢����¯�¿�½������¯����¯�¿�½������¿����¯�¿�½������½����¯�¿�½������¯����¯�¿�½������¿����¯�¿�½������½s End
At the end of the night I got your number called you up a series of times we got back together last Friday night and you kissed me under the moonlight
(OhOhOh) get out of here. (OhOhOh) get out
of this place. (OhOhOh) come on over (OhOhOh). lifes movin on at Night's End

(that is and old one that I uncovered)

Immortal Love

Last night, I saw you in the back of my mind, dancin' with me
you showed so much love in those deep brown eyes, I was
in my best gown smilin' so bright when you leaned in and wispered to me

Choras

I think this can last forever (always gonna happen always gonna last)
we've got somethin' that dosent end

My smile got brighter when you got down one knee I kissed you, you kissed me, we smiled

Choras

It's my weddin' day I'm in my gown, practicin' my vows, when I walk down the asile and say these words
Choras

We'll be married, sealed together forever with...........Immortal Love(repeat and fade away)

Away (home again)

They met in the summer of 83'
love at first sight all deedly dee
time went by and by and they, never
screamed, only kisses on the lips
made up thier days

Kiss kiss kiss, let's
go away hug hug hug
anywhere but MY place
fa la la not to go far
just enough to take
us......home again

They married on a sunlight
morning, danced on the
beach afterward, they never
ever ended, there always a spark,
love was in the air from
the start

(choras)

When love like this, happens
to you, just go with it
and be true

I love love you, don't
go away, Cummon' common'
common' lets go to my place
la la la, not to go to far, just
enough to take us.....back again

(choras fade out)

[URL=h

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My Songbook

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Any opinions?????:D

[URL=h

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 11:18 AM

At all D:

[URL=h

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Anything:(

[URL=h

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Just read over them quickly, and they're cute :)
    Grace Lindsay
    Singer/Songwriter/Performer/Novelist
    13 years old
    Swiftie
    www.gracelindsay.net

Please enter my song writing competition!!!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2363913/page/1?r=19949873#post_19949873

Please check out my songbook

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 2:03 PM

I really like these! You should enter my songwriting contest: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2365383

I'd be enchanted to read your entry!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 2:06 PM

these are really good :)

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:52 AM

thanks everyone!!!!!

[URL=h

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 1:01 PM

anymore feedback on 'em

[URL=h

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 4:44 PM

[URL=h

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 11:13 PM

I like the away home again song the best!!

Sparkles
    Victoria
    Enchanted to meet you!!

by Swifity Girl

Find your SPARKLE Swifties!!!!

Victoria