Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

website - Like Ever News - Infromation and jobs.

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Hey There
So believe it or not I have always dreamed of running my own magazine but that is something that I will only ever have as a dream and never reality, Or so I thought. The other day while I was searching through the forums on Taylor connect I saw a blog about a magazine on TC, That was to me one of the most amazing things I ever saw. So I give credit to Topaz for Inspiring me to do my own.

I need Swifties help though below is all the info you need :) This is a long post so bear with it.

Also a HUGE thanks to Topaz for helping me with picking the name!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Below are the positions that need to be filled to apply for one email LikeEverNews@gmail.com with the job title as the subject and a bit about why you want it. I will then send you a few quick questions.
Jobs May be added if the mag becomes popular and they can be lost if you are not pulling your weight

Those That are successful in getting a job will get a full job discretion sent to them

Jobs:
OMS How embarrassing - story picker and judge. Courtney. You will pick 5 embarrassing stories sent in and rate them between 1 and 5 (eek face)

Article writers - TaylorSwiftKitty, ForevernAlways 2 spots left - you will write articles on anything Taylor related.

Reviewers - 1 job graphic shop review job -1 song book review job - FearlessNovelist fashion review job. - I See Sparks Fly Performance/MV reviewer - Fansite Reviewer 1 job
Graphics - You will rate and review a graphics shop every issue.
Song book - You will rate and review a song book each issue
Fashion - You will rate and review an out fit of Taylor's that she wears between each issue. If there is an award show then you must rate that out fit. If there are multiple award shows then you will have to do them all.
Fansite reviewer - You will review a Twitter fb or any other fan site

Quiz maker - TaylorLeigh17

Advice giver - Vii.

Interviewer - SwiftieForever - You will interview a swifty that is doing a project for Taylor, A swifty who is trying to make a change or Swifty you think people should know. ( can be from twitter, fb, TC or any site).

I am also looking for a graphics designer that can make things like the front cover of the issues and if the have time little banners for each part.
The magazine will come out monthly and once an issue becomes old it will be moved to my blogs on my profile to be kept so if you get featured you can (if you want to) read back over it.

Bellow is how the Magazine will always be layed out so that if there is parts you don't care to read you can just scoll through to the part you do want.
Issuely layout:
Letter from editor
Article
OMS embarrassing
Article
Reviews Graphics, Songs, Fashion (when performance, performance)
Article
Advice
Article
Interview
Next issue

I am still deciding weather or not there will be a quiz in each issue or not. If you think there should be let me know.
If you don't want to be a part of the staff but want to have some involvement thats cool.
If you want to submit a story to OMS How Embarrassing
If you what your graphic shop or story book reviewed or If you want to see one reviewed
If you are doing a project, Know a swifty trying to make a change, or just know a person you think people should know more about and want to see or be interviewed emial LikeEverNews@gmail.com (if emailing for an interwiew please send your email with a breif reason why you want to or want the person to be interviewed)

Please put the section you are emailing about as the subject line.
Update.

Me and my friend have decided to turn this into a website.

Sections may get there own email if this magazine is popular enough.

Follow @FrontRowNews on twitter (https://twitter.com/FrontRowNews) They do amzaing give away's. There current give away is 3 RED photo books if they reach 15000 followers by new years and 5 wonderstruck bottles when ever they reach it.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Like Ever news - Infromation and jobs.

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 3:00 AM

Please help me! Help me for fill my childhood dream!

Follow @FrontRowNews on twitter (https://twitter.com/FrontRowNews) They do amzaing give away's. There current give away is 3 RED photo books if they reach 15000 followers by new years and 5 wonderstruck bottles when ever they reach it.

Re: Like Ever news - Infromation and jobs.

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:08 AM

Really nobody wants to help :,(

Re: Like Ever news - Infromation and jobs.

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:24 AM

I think it's a great idea!!!i really support you:)

Re: website - Like Ever News - Infromation and jobs.

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:24 AM

UPDATE

RE: website - Like Ever News - Infromation and jobs.

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:55 PM

I'll write articles! Can I name my column? Does it always have to be taylor related? How often will it go out? Do I have to use my real name? And I think someone should interview SupermanFlyAway. She's cool :)

by RedVelvet13
    Go here please before it's lost! http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2073831

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Working at fashion mag is my dream, and I think your idea is amazing! Can I do fashion?
    She would change everything for happy ever after -- Jon McLaughlin "Beautiful Disaster"

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:48 PM

hey sorry it took me so long to check out the thread, I have been super busy. What job would u like me to do?

both were made by FearlessGirlwithAGuitar

1. Vii avatar Vii

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:14 AM

can i have a job oh am i not cool enough...

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:29 AM

Vii wrote:
    can i have a job oh am i not cool enough...

Your first post :,) oh I am so proud!!!

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2355513/page/9#post_20225113[/signature]

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:30 AM

ALL JOBS ARE TAKEN DO NOT APPLY FOR JOBS,

however feel free to submit stories for OMS How Embarrassing and questions for your our advice column

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2355513/page/9#post_20225113[/signature]

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 3:12 PM

ummmm.... nothing was released today... where are you Courtney?

by RedVelvet13
    Go here please before it's lost! http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2073831

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.