1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Songwriting Contest!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Hey. I wanted to welcome you to my BRAND NEW songwriting contest. I write songs and feel I need to show them for examples but my songbook is at my dad's . So I will just state some rules:

1. Has to be fresh and original
2. Must not be inappropriate (I reccomend stay in the country/folk or pop genres)
3. Make it come from the heart
4. Every round will be the same thing: Whatever you want

Round 1

Closed

Winners: 1st place:If My Life Was A Story - staybeautiful137

2nd place:Love in the Dark -dellasara13swifty

3rd place:Blue -lovetswift13

Round 2

Closed

Winners:First place: A Million Miles - dellasara13swifty
Second place:GAME OVER - LIFE4US
Third place: Betrayed -taylor13000000

Round 3

Closed

Winners: 1st: Airport Kisses -RachelLovesTaylor

2nd: It Was Love -dellasara13swifty

3rd: Tell Me or Leave -Desi13

Notice:

I am NOT making any winners or participants graphics for Round 3! This is due to some Taylor Connect technical difficulties. I am dreadfully sorry for this inconvienence.

Something happened! I cant find any of my entries! I have my placing for tommorrow I am soooo sry if I dont make you a graphic, I only have TWO pages, not FIVE! PM me if you cant find your song!

Overall best(I am writing a letter to Taylor, your song and a few of my own will be included): staybeautiful137

Most likely to be famous:LIFE4US (GAME OVER)

Most touching:taylor13000000

Most relatable:RachelLovesTaylor(Airport Kisses)

I'm singing it on youtube:staybeautiful137 (If My Life Was A Story)

Nashville Songwriting contest award:dellasara13swifty

MY OVERALL GRAPHICS SHOULD BE OUT SOON! I HAD FUN WORKING WITH Y'ALL! SWIFTIE LOVE!

Every entry will get a participant graphic! The winners will get the titles above and also a winner's graphic!

[URL=h

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Songwriting Contest!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 6:03 PM

anyone wanna enter????

[URL=h

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 7:34 PM

ill enter
    damage to me
    How didnt I see it coming
    One minute youre here
    And now your gone

People stood watching
    Like I had done something wrong
    I close my eyes
    And keep the tears locked inside
    Cause I cant let them show
    and let everybody know

cant you see the damage you have done
    to me - to me
    you keep me up night
    trying to think whats right
    trying to think of me
    look what youve doon to me

people fall everyday
    i was just to blown away
    by that angel look on your face
    that made me love everyday

how could I be so blind
    to let you take my light
    i once had a fire inside
    now its all ash
    because you blew its light

cant you see the damage you have done
    to me to me
    you keep me up night
    trying to think whats right
    trying to think of me
    look what youve done to me

at the end of the day
    your just another sad face
    another friend gone..
    what do I do wrong

[url=http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w425/Swift0613/BeginAgain_zps35d324e8]http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w425/Swift0613/BeginAgain_zps35d324e8[/url][/[/signature]

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 8:17 PM

I will! Just gunna choose a song :)
    Grace Lindsay
    Singer/Songwriter/Performer/Novelist
    13 years old
    Swiftie
    www.gracelindsay.net

Please enter my song writing competition!!!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2363913/page/1?r=19949873#post_19949873

Please check out my songbook

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 8:31 PM

This is a song I only just finished writing, so I'm sorry if it's not perfect.

It was hard to write, cuz I felt like crying.
    And...yeah.

Should’ve said (a long time ago)

I wrote you a letter today
    Explaining everything
    Starting from the day I met you

Full of everything I want to say
    I can’t to your face, but I want to

And I hope you’re not mad at me after this
    I hope you can forgive me, for causing all those problems

(Chorus)
    And I realise now it wasn’t my fault
    I don’t know if it was even yours
    Could have been a misunderstanding
    It ended with a crash landing
    I jumped head first
    The landing hurt
    And there’s so many things I want to say
    But I can’t when we’re standing face to face
    We never have and never will see eye to eye
    I realise now I should’ve said goodbye
    (A long time ago)

Asking why you hurt me
    If it was done intentionally

I might show you, maybe
    If I think you’ll listen to me

And I hope you’ll still talk to me after this
    I hope you’ll forgive me, even though I caused you so many problems

(Repeat Chorus)

And I’m sorry
    But you should be too
    And I didn’t mean
    Half the things I said to you
    And there’s so many
    Things I regret
    So many things I shouldn’t
    And should’ve said

I’m pretty sure it wasn’t even yours
    It was a big misunderstanding
    It ended with my crash landing
    I jumped head first
    The landing hurt
    And there’s so many things left I still want to say
    But I don’t think any time in the future we’ll be standing face to face
    (A long time ago)

I should’ve said, a long time ago
    I should’ve said I loved you
    I should’ve said a long time ago
    You should’ve said for me not to

So many things I should’ve said to you
    A long time ago

Grace Lindsay
    13 years old
    Swiftie
    www.gracelindsay.net

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:53 AM

I LOVE them!!!! Any more entries????????

[URL=h

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:17 AM

I'll enter....gotta write a song first!!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:20 AM

staybeautiful137 wrote:
    I'll enter....gotta write a song first!!

okay!!!!

[URL=h

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Hi!!This is my song for Round 1:)
    Him Instead

(Verse 1)
    My heart is somewhere else
    boy, don´t you try to confess
    something that really, deeply hurts
    I know you won´t understand
    I can´t help myself
    but another one
    dominates my heart!

(Chorus)
    Someone please take me out of this
    I can´t anymore hold my breath
    Last night your message blown my head
    Even tough,
    I know,
    taking it slow
    I will see him instead!

(Verse 2)
    Morning, the air is dull
    thinking if you call
    But I wish you won´t
    cause someone else is in
    the back of my door!

(Chorus)
    Even tough,
    I know,
    taking it slow
    I will see him instead!

(Verse 3)
    Baby, can´t you see
    you don´t belong with me
    My mind is out of control
    I can´t handle who I recall...

(Chorus)
    Even tough,
    I know,
    taking it slow
    I will see him instead!

(c) lovingfearlessly06

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:58 AM

Alright, here's my entry for Round 1!!! Hope you like it!! It's all true :)

If My Life Was A Story
    By: staybeautiful137, Written 12/29/12

If my life was a story
    I'd meet you on the 13th page
    You already had a girl and
    Barely noticed me anyways

But it's funny how you saw me
    That fateful day when I transformed
    A loner to a beautiful girl
    One that would enter your world

CHORUS:
    On the 15th page you kissed me
    On the 18th you held me tight
    On the 21st you wiped my tears away
    Said I was your star burning bright
    I don't know the ending yet
    But I hope you're in all I do
    Cause if my life was a story
    It begins and ends with you

The pages before you are empty
    Blank with no words to say
    But I remember when I met you
    That was the very first day

And I hope on the 41st
    We both say 'I do'
    I can feel you darling
    Don't you feel me too?

CHORUS:

BRIDGE:
    We'll have a little baby girl
    She'll steal our hearts and light our world
    Oh but if my life was a story
    The main characters would be you and me

CHORUS:

Oh cause if my life was a story
    I'd meet you on the 13th page
    If my life were a story
    I'd love you on every page

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Hi!(:
    Round 1
    --
    Let's Celebrate (With A Toast)

I wish i was a ghost
    So i could hide away and you would
    Never see me
    And i wish i knew who it was you needed the most

So let's celebrate with a toast
    To you
    Fake smiles and masked pain
    Plenty of secrets and lies to tame

You whisper riddles and spread secrets
    But i can read between the lines
    And here we are and you
    Wish you were invisible this time

To you

They know all your secrets
    I can tell you lies

To you

We can celebrate with a toast to the game.
    --
    [/signature][/signature]

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Hi! This s my entry, it's about a relationship that ended so suddenly you didn't have the chance to say goodbye and you didn't stop loving that person:)
    Love in the dark

Verse 1: frost covered the ground that night
    i can't forget it, no matter how hard i try
    engraved in memory for all of time
    your words, still bouncing round in my mind
    your footsteps pounded my heart as you ran
    away from me, from us, from all we had

Chorus: and ever since then, ice has taken over my heart
    and ever since then, i have been falling apart
    without you, im nothing but empty heart, empty arms
    without your love to guide me home
    i'm lost alone in the dark
    cause i never stopped loving you
    even when you broke my heart
    and now it's just love, love in the dark.

Verse 2: still, i find myself thinking about you
    about that night, i watched as our love fell through
    even now that you're gone, left nothing but your ghost behind
    when i search and i search, darling its still you i find
    and i wonder, if you hadn't run scared at the slightest sign of trouble
    would you still be here in my arms, instead of this rubble?

i'm, lost alone in the dark

Bridge: and now i wonder! if you ever loved me like i love you!
    oh and baby, i wonder if i will ever forgive you
    i can't forget all the times that i cried!
    cause you're still here like a thorn in my side!

and ever since then, i have been slowly falling apart!
    without you, i am nothing!
    i am a frozen heart
    i'll be lost forever, never forgetting
    cause you left before i could even tell you what you meant to me
    and now you'll never see...

that i never stopped loving you
    and now it's just love, love, love in the cold and lonely dark!

i'm, lost alone in the dark

Outro: frost covered the ground that night.
    Thank you Taylor, you made things change for me...

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Written 3rd November 2012

22 Streets

You live 22 streets across town
    It'll take me some time to drive down
    I'm hoping for some traffic lights
    A car crash, anything that might
    Slow down time
    Slow down this ride
    Imagining what you'll say
    Something cruel said quietly

We've been holding
    Onto nothing
    For far too long
    Now, it's all wrong
    We were happy
    In our routine
    But that's not enough for me
    Love shouldn't be in shades of cream

I'm changing the radio station
    Frantic for any relaxation
    I can draw from this dark scene
    Yesterday that grass looked green
    Not tonight
    Not in this light
    And you'll say it quietly
    But I've heard it in my mind already

We've been holding
    Onto nothing
    For far too long
    Now, it's all wrong
    We were happy
    In our routine

Five left of those 22
    Stop to look at the statue
    On the corner
    That you adore
    But I've never liked
    One more way to waste time
    Then it's looking at me with your eyes
    And saying, like it's ever so wise

We've been holding
    Onto nothing
    For far too long
    Now, it's all wrong
    We were happy
    In our routine

After 22 streets
    I stop the car
    In your driveway
    Feeling incomplete
    I walk to where you are
    And brace myself for what you'll say

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:51 AM

GraceLindsay13 wrote:
    This is a song I only just finished writing, so I'm sorry if it's not perfect.

It was hard to write, cuz I felt like crying.
    And...yeah.

Should’ve said (a long time ago)

Explaining everything
    Starting from the day I met you

Full of everything I want to say
    I can’t to your face, but I want to

And I hope you’re not mad at me after this
    I hope you can forgive me, for causing all those problems

(Chorus)
    I don’t know if it was even yours
    Could have been a misunderstanding
    It ended with a crash landing
    I jumped head first
    The landing hurt
    And there’s so many things I want to say
    But I can’t when we’re standing face to face
    (A long time ago)

Asking why you hurt me
    If it was done intentionally

I might show you, maybe
    If I think you’ll listen to me

And I hope you’ll still talk to me after this
    I hope you’ll forgive me, even though I caused you so many problems

(Repeat Chorus)

And I’m sorry
    But you should be too
    And I didn’t mean
    Half the things I said to you
    And there’s so many
    Things I regret
    So many things I shouldn’t
    And should’ve said

I’m pretty sure it wasn’t even yours
    It was a big misunderstanding
    It ended with my crash landing
    I jumped head first
    The landing hurt
    And there’s so many things left I still want to say
    But I don’t think any time in the future we’ll be standing face to face
    (A long time ago)

I should’ve said, a long time ago
    I should’ve said I loved you
    I should’ve said a long time ago
    You should’ve said for me not to

So many things I should’ve said to you
    A long time ago

Grace Lindsay
    13 years old
    Swiftie
    www.gracelindsay.net

I love this!!!!!!!!!! Especially the first 6 lines......so beautiful.

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 1:27 PM

My entry! 100% true haha :D

Girl At The Till

Verse 1:
    Long lazy summer days
    You, your sisters and me
    Lying on the grass on beach towels
    As happy as kids can be

I looked up to you
    Like I looked up to the stars
    You were always here, always near
    Never too far

Pre-chorus:
    And now you're looking at me like that
    It all comes flooding back

Chorus:
    All those days you looked after me
    I was seven and you were fourteen
    You treated me like a little sister
    Now you're grown up, on your gap year
    Haven't seen you since you disappeared
    And as I'm paying for my magazine
    I run my fingers through my hair, stand perfectly still
    And then you say my name and I realise, you're the girl at the till

Verse 2:
    I remember your room
    How it almost had two floors
    And you hung little glass beads
    In front of your door

I wanted to be just like you
    Cos to me you were so cool
    I loved that you treated me grown-up
    And listened to my tales of school

Pre-chorus:
    The memories come flooding back

Chorus
    I was seven and you were fourteen

Bridge:
    Then that day we moved away
    Saw you once again but that was it
    I thought of you on your birthday
    And remembered all the things we did

Pre-chorus:
    I remember you always had my back

Chorus:
    Never said I was too old for barbie

^Primafacie

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 5:20 PM

I appreciate the entries!!!!! Anyone else?????

[URL=h

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM

you sure???!!!!!

[URL=h

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Mines not that long

Both Made By Topaz www.taylorswift.com/users/wonderstruckkitty

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 5:18 PM

mileyswift13 wrote:
    Mines not that long

Both Made By Topaz www.taylorswift.com/users/wonderstruckkitty

its fine!!!

[URL=h

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:18 AM

Here's my entry! It's called Angel. :)

Verse 1

You, with your tousled brown hair,
    With your eyes that would melt right into mine,
    With your breath that smelled like
    Peppermint and I
    Loved you more than the wide open sky

Chorus

But now, now I'm alone
    In a cold, empty world
    No strong arms to hold me tight,
    No smile to light up my soul
    You were my angel before you left
    Before the clouds rolled in
    And now I wait for an angel who
    will never appear again

Verse 2

Your eyes danced with mischief and love,
    Your laugh was the sun's bright ray
    You spun me around,
    Lifted my feet off the ground,
    You were the reason I woke up each day

Chorus

But now, now I'm alone
    In a cold, empty world
    will never appear again

Bridge

Through the peppermint kisses
    Through the laughter and tears
    Through the dreams and the wishes,
    The hopes and the fears
    Through the roses you left
    On my window each day -
    All the time you were here.

And my angel is gone
    Flown far away
    And I am left here

Chorus

Now, now I'm alone
    In a cold, empty world
    will never appear again

Please PM me when the results are up! Oh, and if I win anything can I have Topaz, not BeautifulTragedy, on the winner's graphic? Thanks! :)

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 7:04 PM

any more????

[URL=h