1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

question about instagram

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Should I make my instagram profile private? I want people to like my photos and follow me but at the same time dont want creeps finding photos of me - you know the kind. What do ou think?

Oh and follow me @marieclurr

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: question about instagram

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 1:27 PM

I don't have an Instagram, but yes I think you should make it private. Better safe than sorry!
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 1:34 PM

mine isnt private but then again i only really have my friends as followers... depends how popular you want yours to be :p

[/signature]

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 3:06 PM

LikeEver13 is here at my house and she says you should :)

TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Yes u should! My account is private. I didn't use to have it private but then creeps started following me so I made it private!!

*~signature and avatar made by the wonderful Hannah~*

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 3:18 PM

yes because like justanotherwideeyedgirl13 said, better safe than sorry

1: DancingAroundAllAlone 2:FF13 3:AutumnLeavesFalling 4:Bluebell

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 3:19 PM

You could, and then when people request you can decide whether or not you want them to follow you. You could also just block somebody if they make you uncomfortable.

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Mine's private. I don't post too many pictures of myself but creeps are creepy enough to find me I guess, lol :)

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 4:24 PM

It depends on what your posting. If you're posting personal pictures, then make it private. However, if it's a fan account for something (like mine for Taylor, @glitterswift13) then keep it public!

All by me :)

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 5:34 PM

safety comes before popularity. make it private.

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/d2429125b9ee70b11b45659b61ec51a0.gif
    ^ thank you reshmi4bieber