1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I'M SO SORRY!:'( (please read!)

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:26 PM

THIS IS NOT FOR ATTENTION, I MEAN EVERY WORD OF THIS:
Hey swifties. I made a HUGE mistake! There's this girl on TC called fearless4taylor and I messaged her because we are both going to the same place for the RED tour. I introduced myself and told her that I'm going to the same place she is. You know the worst part? I freaking asked if we could meet up!!!!!!!!!!!! Now she thinks I'm a total creeper!!!!!!!!!! And she didn't message me back! And who blames her? I wouldn't have answered either! I AM SO SORRY fearless4taylor!!!!!!!!!

Credit to Kate (ThroughTheFreeFall)

credit to LikeAPerfectRhyme!:)
THE FLAWLESS ANYTHING (BEAUTIFULTRAGEDY) MADE ME T

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I'M SO SORRY!:'( (please read!)

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:29 PM

I guess it depends who it is, I would be like 'Sure! Add me on facebook?'
    Cuz then I could see who you really are :)

But that's just me, not everyone is as cruisy.
    she may have simply not seen it, and if she has, not everyone feels safe on the internet, i don't, but I feel more secure adding a person, and knowing who they are, on facebook :)
    Grace Lindsay
    Singer/Songwriter/Performer/Novelist
    13 years old
    Swiftie
    www.gracelindsay.net

Please enter my song writing competition!!!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2363913/page/1?r=19949873#post_19949873

Please check out my songbook

RE: I'M SO SORRY!:'( (please read!)

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:30 PM

You should just message her and explain that you meant it in a friendly way, not a creepy way.
    :D
    -KristenSwift

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:31 PM

It says she read it;(

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:34 PM

I understand from her view point and from yours. I would have at least replied to you though!

^^^Heleh

^^^NotEvenCatLike

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Hm, no offense but if I was her I probably wouldn't meet up either. It's not you, it's just it's hard to trust someone over the internet so for safety she ignored you.

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Don't panic sweetie. just send her another to explain yourself and i'm sure she'll understand. it'll work out, kay?

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:48 PM

^ I sent her an apology an she didn't even bother because of the last message:'(

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 9:37 PM

bytheway13 wrote:
    Hm, no offense but if I was her I probably wouldn't meet up either. It's not you, it's just it's hard to trust someone over the internet so for safety she ignored you.

Yeah I agree

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 9:47 PM

maybe she's logged out. give it some time

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 10:44 PM

If I had gotten that message I wouldn't have thought you were a creeper neccisarily, but I wouldn't meet up with just because I don't know you in real life. But everyone is different.
    Just explain it to her in a nice way and not in a creepy way:)

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 9:52 AM

How did you ask?! Was it like "I wannnnnaaaaa meeeetttt uuuuuppp" (creepily) or was it "Maybe we should meet up!"

^Primafacie

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Don't worry about it girly!! You didn't mean it in a creepy way, so it's fine. If she doesn't reply, then it's not your fault. And like other people have said, just give it time. If you guys were to meet up in a crowded place, then there's no trouble.