1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fictional Characters

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 3:59 PM

I know this is going to seem like I'm really lonely and I have no life, but I've got nothing to lose. Okay, I know you all have that one fictional character that you love, who is it? Mine is Tobias "Four" Eaton from Divergent. There's just something about him that makes me love him. Close choices were:

Owen Armstrong from Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
Jason Grace from The Heroes of Olympus by RIck Riordan

Share all yours here :)
Twitter: @marybethmcnally
Instagram: marybethxo13
Kik: marybethmcnally13
WattPad: hiddentalent14

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Fictional Characters

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 4:03 PM

:P Soooo many to count :P
    Beck out of "Demon Trappers" (He LOVES Taylor :O)
    Percy Jackson :)
    Alot of the guys out of CHERUB :)
    Myrnin out of Morganville Vampires :)
    And many others :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Cato from The Hunger Games

And Percy Jackson!

http://i46.tinypic.com/2q1s9c[/signature]

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games. He's just my ideal boyfriend. Ahh I'm such a dork

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Astrid Ellison-Micheal Grant "Gone"
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Ron Weasley from Harry Potter. I just love him so much, lol.

close seconds are Peeta from The Hunger Games, Charlie from The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars.

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Clove from the Hunger Games X) My bestie...

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Ron Weasley from Harry Potter.. I've always liked him :D
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature]

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Nate from Lock & Key by Sarah Dessen.
    Harry and Lupin from Harry Potter.
    Haymitch from The Hunger Games.
    Jace from The Mortal Instruments.
    and many, many more.
    My bio on twitter says "I'm a shy girl from Virginia. I fall in love with fictional characters. Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there." :P

*by xosweetgirl18ox*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~ 1996-2012 ~

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Cameron (Cammie/Chameleon) Ann Morgan- Gallagher Girls
    Zach Goode- Gallagher Girls
    AussieBeauty

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:26 PM

jace-mortal instruments
    will and jem-infernal devices
    axel-kingdom hearts
    pinkie pie-MLP
    omigosh, so many many book characters
    plus my own characters. ah!

RE: Fictional Characters

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:30 PM

John Smith or "Four" from "I am Number Four" by Pittacus Lore.

He is just so dang awesome.

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I love so many characters that I don't think anyone in real life would ever compare.
    Twitter: @marybethmcnally
    Instagram: marybethxo13
    Kik: marybethmcnally13
    WattPad: hiddentalent14