Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Divergent

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:47 PM

If you like Divergent, add me or message me or something. What factions would you all be from and choose? Who's your favorite character? Who thinks they'd be Divergent? Who's your favorite character? I love Four. Like, my friend wrote a fanfiction where he dies, and I cried myself to sleep. Thank you Veronica Roth for writing this series. I can't wait for book 3. Serious thing, who's afraid of how the fandom is going to increase when the movie comes out? Like, so many people are gonna be like "I'M SO TOTALLY DAUNTLESS!!!!! TOBIAS EATON 4EVER!!!!!! LOL" and I'm gonna be like, :'(

PS. Follow me on twitter, @marybethmcnally
Twitter: @marybethmcnally
Instagram: marybethxo13
Kik: marybethmcnally13
WattPad: hiddentalent14

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Divergent

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I love that book!!! though i though the second one wasn't AS good as the first

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:55 PM

I'm like dangerously obsessed with Divergent. I'm seriously so afraid of that like what you said. The "fans" will be so annoying. Like obviously I love Tobias a lot, but they're gonna be like obnoxious about it haha :P

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:06 PM

I don't know where I'd be from, probably Abnegation, since they seem very orderly, and my mom is obsessed with neatness. But I'm not totally sure, since I don't know what she was like at 16.
    But I like to think I'd choose Dauntless. I want to be brave, and I could never be honest all the time, or selfless, and while I think I'm smart, I hate studying or anything, and cheerfulness is hard, since I'm actually upset a lot. So I think I'd choose Dauntless. I'd like to think I'd be that brave, anyway. I like Four (Tobias) a lot. Actually, my friend Kenzie and I always say 'Tobias!' in place of the number Four when we count. Which we do daily, for no reason.
    I cannot wait for book three, and the movie, but I'm afraid the movie will be too different from the book.

By SwiftieForever 13
    [url=http://i50.tinypic.com/2w341ht.jpg]http://i50.tinypic.com/2w341ht.jpg[/url][IMG][/signature]

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Divergent (and Insurgent) are the best books ever! i kind of think of myself as a mixture of dauntless and Amity so divergent :p according to my friends im cheerful,kind and happy but when something goes wrong...well i can be intimidating lol. im actually so afraid for the movie to come out..i really dont want a fandom like that... thats what happened to the hunger games though :(

[/signature]

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:37 PM

I'm petrified for the obnoxiousness that will take over the Initiates. I think I'd be like Tris, where I'm Abnegation born (Because I already have a boring life) and choose Dauntless because I want some excitement. Although I think I'd be Divergent, because I have elements of Abnegation, Dauntless, and sometimes even Erudite. I really wish Four was a real person. He's so flawless. Book 3 needs to be out like, now. I cannot wait any longer. I can write and publish a story before it comes. I can't do this anymore. Good God, the feels.
    Twitter: @marybethmcnally
    Instagram: marybethxo13
    Kik: marybethmcnally13
    WattPad: hiddentalent14

Divergent and Insurgent

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Divergent is the first book of the Divergent series and Insurgent is the Second book, both written by Veronica Roth,and I thought all the Swifties that read it should talk about it! Like I heard rumors that they will start making the Divergent movie this April!! And that the third book will come out in the Fall! While Divergent the movie comes out next Fall! I took a quiz online and I got Abnergation and Dauntless on another one I'm like in LOVE with Four AKA Tobias and one day my friend went what's 2+2 and then I'm all like Tobias and she's all like WhAt?! Haha ANYWAY lets just talk about our favorite parts!!

Re: Divergent and Insurgent

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 2:33 PM

bump

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 2:53 PM

What does this have to do with merchandise?

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 2:57 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:

my thoughts exactly, lol.

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 3:01 PM

RoseGardenOverMadisonSquare wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:

my thoughts exactly, lol.

Nothing really, but they're great books. I highly recommend them. I think I even preferred them to The Hunger Games series.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 4:35 AM

i think if this thread should be on the Off topic :))

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 6:29 AM

My daughter let me read these books last week and I LOVE them! Can't wait for the third one.

DIVERGENT

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 3:33 AM

Hey!! :) I just read the book called Divergent and it's so awesome!! :) and I just can't stop reading it!!! :) anyone knows the book? :) well I know there are a lot of members here :) I hope I'll find another initiate :) that's what we call to the fans of the book :)

GREAT NEWS: SHAILENE WOODLEY IS PLAYING TRIS AND THE 3RD BOOK IS COMING ON OCTOBER 22 2013!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Heleh,xosweetgirl,Brooker27

Re: DIVERGENT

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 3:35 AM

I'm Going to read very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Please check this link out: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2048761

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:48 AM

I read it in three hours :D It was too good to put down! The library is getting my request for the second one today, YESSSS

DAAA made me this graphic and I can't get over it's flawlessness mmk so you should probably just go request now before her sparkles explode
    h[/signature]

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:59 AM

I love this book and the second book as well! i read it because of my friend recommened it to me, and Im thankful, very

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:50 AM

I love that book!!! I can't wait until the third one comes out!

-I used to be Aprilc16-

RE: DIVERGENT

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 8:53 AM

I LOVE DIVERGENT! Omg lets be best friends?

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 8:56 AM

I read it! :) There was recent news that the third book release date has been announced! I think it was for October? :)

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Oh my swift I love that series! I am so excited for the third book! :) Also, I am excited for the movie! I imagined Tris looking different than the movie has her looking.
    TAYLOR FOREVER!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.