1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Help Please Read and give advice!!!!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Please help!!! My mom wants to get rid of my cat because he doesnt like to use his litter box have you had this experience with your cat and what have you done to fix this issue PLEASE let me know!!!!

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
[url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Help Please Read and give advice!!!!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:37 PM

I had an older cat who would constantly miss her box and go on my floor I used puppy pee pads and she would go on thoese
    Swiftie Forever!!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:39 PM

huh thats a thought thank you!

[url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Every once in a while just pick the cat up and putnit in the litter box. Crazy I know ,but it worked for me.
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Please check this link out: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2048761

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:44 PM

I am in the EXACT same boat. My mum gets so mad! nothing I try is working.

Follow @FrontRowNews on twitter (https://twitter.com/FrontRowNews) They do amzaing give away's. There current give away is 3 RED photo books if they reach 15000 followers by new years and 5 wonderstruck bottles when ever they reach it.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:44 PM

thank you!!! i will try both of those things

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Have you recently switched cat litter brands? Cats are particular about what kind of litter they use. My friends cats won't use the deodorized litter, instead they will pee around the litter box until she switches to the non-deodorized litter.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:48 PM

We use the same liter as i think we ever have but maybe i will try a new kind

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:00 AM

bump

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 6:24 PM

bumpity bump

RE: Help Please Read and give advice!!!!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:25 PM

This is insane, but my cat had to have 2 litterboxes, or he just wouldn't use them. He's also a very particular cat, though. Ummm... litterbox must be cleaned uber regularly, but you knew that. That's all I got. Holp it helps

by RedVelvet13
    If 9th grade was a movie, it would be over by now...

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:37 PM

I have 2 cats and 2 liter boxes do you think i should mayb get a 3rd?? mayb then i wouldnt have to scoop the liter daily