1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

New Years Resolutions<3

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Here is a place to post your new years resolutions.

Here is mine:
1. Meet Taylor
2. Fall in love

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: New Years Resolutions<3

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:42 PM

To attempt to repair my relationship with my dad.

To meet Taylor

To spoil my nephew rotten when he is born anytime between now and 26th jan

Follow @FrontRowNews on twitter (https://twitter.com/FrontRowNews) They do amzaing give away's. There current give away is 3 RED photo books if they reach 15000 followers by new years and 5 wonderstruck bottles when ever they reach it.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Have a boyfriend
    Stop biting my nails
    get straight A's for once

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:40 PM

loose weight
    stop putting myself down
    Swiftie Forever!!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:42 PM

finish writing my book
    save my money until june
    idk

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:43 PM

starlightbeachbum1999 wrote:
    Have a boyfriend
    Stop biting my nails
    get straight A's for once

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature][/quote]

Haha! I forgot to add Stop Biting My Nails to mine!

[signature][img="http://i50.tinypic.com/3096o1s.png"]

I lovelovelove Taylor A. Swift

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:51 PM

1. Go out with my crush

2. To be a REALLY good surfer

3. To buy a surfboard

4. To have a happy life

5. To have good friends!!!

Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

[url=http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift713/tumblr_mas339USJp1rff8mko1_5001.g]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift713/tumblr_mas339USJp1rff8mko1_5001.g[/url][/signature]

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:10 PM

To be nicer to people.

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:04 PM

to fall in love
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature]

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:05 PM

1) grow out my hair.
    2) save money to move out with my bff.
    3) finish my book.
    4) go to as many concerts as possible.
    5) meet Adam Young and Taylor Swift.
    6) get my license.
    7) get another job.
    8) to be married.

yup.

*by xosweetgirl18ox*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~ 1996-2012 ~

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Stop cracking my neck
    Get a boyfriend who understands me
    Run more
    Write more
    Caring about what other people think of me less
    Be freer and more Fearless
    She would change everything for happy ever after -- Jon McLaughlin "Beautiful Disaster"

RE: New Years Resolutions<3

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:30 PM

I think my biggest resolution for 2013 is to be more confident in myself, my opinions, and to gain the ability to properly and confidently express myself. Its also to surround myself with people who will support me though this, which includes you all!

Graphic Shop YouTube