1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I'm sad :(

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:24 PM

I feel like my life is terrable.I have felt really sad and down latley. sometimes i tell people that " my lifes been terrable for 16 years" I know im exxaggrating it some, but i feel like my life will never get better. I know that it is normal to feel down sometimes, but not like i have been feeling. I just want to be happy and not worry :(
Help?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I'm sad :(

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:27 PM

i knew someone that is like you and she ended up being depressed you might want to see a Doctor? And remember God Loves you so Rejoice! :)

Both Siggys By the Wondeful:

RE: I'm sad :(

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:28 PM

I feel the exact same way all the time.

I just try to tell myself that things are going to change one day, and when that day comes I am going to be stronger because of everything I went through and when I have kids I can help them through this feeling if they ever fall into it.

You just have to try to find the positives most situations have them and once you start finding them it just becomes a natural thing.

Follow @FrontRowNews on twitter (https://twitter.com/FrontRowNews) They do amzaing give away's. There current give away is 3 RED photo books if they reach 15000 followers by new years and 5 wonderstruck bottles when ever they reach it.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:28 PM

when i am like that i watch a funny show or invite my friends over no friend spend time with family:)
    dont let anyone dull your sparkle

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Courtz wrote:
    I feel the exact same way all the time.

I just try to tell myself that things are going to change one day, and when that day comes I am going to be stronger because of everything I went through and when I have kids I can help them through this feeling if they ever fall into it.

You just have to try to find the positives most situations have them and once you start finding them it just becomes a natural thing.

Follow @FrontRowNews on twitter (https://twitter.com/FrontRowNews) They do amzaing give away's. There current give away is 3 RED photo books if they reach 15000 followers by new years and 5 wonderstruck bottles when ever they reach it.

^this
    also if you start feeling really depressed and someday possibly suicidal please tell someone and see a doctor
    remember that God loves you and that you can't have a rainbow without rain

1: DancingAroundAllAlone 2:FF13 3:AutumnLeavesFalling 4:Bluebell

RE: I'm sad :(

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:34 PM

well avoid comitting suicide...
    being fearless is not living without fears, its living in spite of the things that scare u to death.
    i dont think u should wait, i think u should speak now. you call me up again just to break me like a promise. so casually cruel in the name of being hone

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:38 PM

here *gives virtual hug* I know its hard sometimes or even a lot of times, but things do get better. always remember that things will be okay in the end, and if its not okay... its not the end :).

what I do to feel better when i'm sad is write inspiring notes in my note book, I'll write stuff like, stay strong or believe in yourself or just inspiring quotes I've found. It really helps with any big emotion I'm feeling wether I'm sad or angry or just frustrated. It calms me down and I feel so much better afterwards :)

I know it sounds cheesy but it works :). feel better fellow swiftie *gives another virtual hug*

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:43 PM

im here, God's here, Taylor's here, all the Seifties are here ;) look at the positive side of ur life, im sure ull find great points :D ily

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:43 PM

find an outlet is all i could say. i drive for hours and hours at a time to get away from the cities. i know not everyone could do that but u just gotta find something thatll be ur calm place. i go to the lake about every other day and while my parents think im drinking i know what i do and live for. one step at a time youll find ur way.
    ~Swifties Rock! "The music is all around us. All you have to do is listen."~

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Thanks fellow swifties... I am a nautrally anxioius person, so feeling this way isnt too out of the ordionary for me. I dont feel sucidial at all. I have aspergers syndrome, and i feel like it puts me at a disadvantage for so many things. Im worried about the future, i feel like i wont be able to survive out in the real world. i reley too much on my parents. Im the kind of girl, that would be happier with a boyfriend or a close guy friend in my life. I used to think i was ugly, but now enough guys have called me pretty that i feel pretty myself. So looks are not the problem. But i want to be a lot more then a pretty face. guys like the way i look, but my personality and who i am is what scares them away. i think i get attached to guys wayyyyy to early after we start talking and that doesnt help eaither . i really think i would be happier with a Bf or a guy friend, but making friends that are girls is already hard enough for me.

I think i am sad cause i am doing nothing all the time and when i am not occupied, that gives my mind the chance to worry. Hopefully my fellow swifties will read all of this

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:28 PM

krissy1598 wrote:
    Thanks fellow swifties... I am a nautrally anxioius person, so feeling this way isnt too out of the ordionary for me. I dont feel sucidial at all. I have aspergers syndrome, and i feel like it puts me at a disadvantage for so many things. Im worried about the future, i feel like i wont be able to survive out in the real world. i reley too much on my parents. Im the kind of girl, that would be happier with a boyfriend or a close guy friend in my life. I used to think i was ugly, but now enough guys have called me pretty that i feel pretty myself. So looks are not the problem. But i want to be a lot more then a pretty face. guys like the way i look, but my personality and who i am is what scares them away. i think i get attached to guys wayyyyy to early after we start talking and that doesnt help eaither . i really think i would be happier with a Bf or a guy friend, but making friends that are girls is already hard enough for me.

I think i am sad cause i am doing nothing all the time and when i am not occupied, that gives my mind the chance to worry. Hopefully my fellow swifties will read all of this

Having nothing to do does tend to make things feel that way sometimes. Maybe you could find a cause that you believe in or want to help out to do volunteer work for. Volunteering might help you to feel better since it would occupy your time. Plus it might help you feel better to do something good for other people (not saying that you don't already). And who knows, maybe this would help you to meet new people and make new friends and maybe some of these will be guys. Also if you fund that you feel depressed and anxious a lot maybe look into seeing a counselor. There are probably services out there that could help you.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:44 PM

see a doctor if you feel like you need someone to talk to about your feelings I see one and it really helps
    Swiftie Forever!!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:50 PM

u need to chin up!
    If u can tell me wats wrong mayb i can help

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Hey I'm here for you if you need to talk okay?
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Please check this link out: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2048761

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 9:10 PM

I feel like that sometimes too :( and with that said, i'm here if you need someone to talk to. i don't want you to harm yourself in any way. because that is not the answer. and i'm sorry that I prob can't help you as much as others would. But I'll give some advice anyways. Try doing other things like hanging out with your friends, listen to music, read or write something. usually for me I write down all of my feelings into a journal when they really start to bother me. Maybe you could do that too :) It really does help if you don't want to tell anyone about something that's bugging you. However, if you start feeling worse or start thinking about other thoughts, talk to your parents. Because they care about you the most and they wouldn't want you being depressed all the time. So I hope you start feeling better soon and if you wanna talk about other things feel free to talk to me here at any time :)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 9:19 PM

listen to some Taylor's songs :)) like;
    Stay stay stay, starlight, better than revenge, the story of us, jump then fall, the diary of me, long live, our song......... anything :)

Nothing Yet :)))

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 9:29 PM

I think the key is to find the things that make you happy and sticking with them. I remember when I was in grade 9 I had gone to a school where I was completely alone and had no friends (even though I went to a considerably smaller beforehand because I moved to a new town. Before that I went to another school where I had friends). I started feeling sad for no reason and not just a bit sad but really sad. I didn't really know what to do. It wasn't until one day when I was hanging out with my friend that I went to school with before I moved that I realized that when I was with my friends all those sad feelings and worries kind of disappeared so I convinced my mom to let me go back to that school (it's only 15 minutes away) and now I'm in 12th grade and I never felt the same sadness I felt at my old school. So maybe if you find the things that make you happy you will feel happy too. While I was at that school I also found that acting and music became an outlet. I love to act because I don't have to be Sydney but I can be anyone! Also while I was at school my iPod became almost a part of my body. I never left the house without it and if there was a day I was without it, I knew it was going to be a bad day. The songs I listened to then (and still listen to know) helped me get through so much. As far as worrying about not leaving a legacy or being forgotten goes I used to worry about the same things. The advice I would give to you for that is that you should dream about things and if you really have a passion for the things you dream about you will go about making them a reality. If you really love something you will leave your legacy upon it. Also you don't have to do anything major to leave legacy. To quote Taylor "being nice to someone is a great legacy to leave behind". Just try to be kind and non judgemental in your personality and one day some one will really appreciate that. Hang in there sweetie!
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:24 AM

Smile! Your mom chose life! I love you!

^Clara

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 9:17 AM

I feel this way all the time. But people always say that I'm the happiest person I know. I cry as soon as I'm away from people to see me. I don't want pity, or people to feel sorry for me. And do you know wht keeps me happy until I reach reality? Thinking about Taylor, and how she went through the same thing. Look t her now. Think about how sad she must've felt. Think about all the things that could've gone worse in a situation, and think about how that situation can be positive. Whenever something bad happens, imagine rain. When something good happens, imagine sun. Then imagine yourself walking around the corner, away from something bad, just to find a rainbow.

Lovelovelove!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I want a guy in my life! im not trying to complain or sound desperate, but i feel like i am the kind of girl that would be happier with a BF or a close guy friend in her life... and not trying to brag, but guys tell me im pretty/that i look good all the time! But, i want to be more then a pretty face... ive been told that guys dont like me or talk to ,me cause they dont know me, but how do i get to know guys better without scaring them off or coming off too strongly ??

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 6:07 PM

If you would like to read a really good book to help you overcome worry, try Dale Carnegie's How to Stop Worrying and Start Living. It was written years ago, but it's wisdom is timeless. It's helped me through many rough times in my life. I highly recommend it to anyone who is worried that their life isn't on the right track.
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!