Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Is This Happening to Anyone Else???

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Okay, so I go to post somewhere, and I click "submit" and then it doesn't post my reply! It just like, deletes it! Is this happening to anyone else??
I got an I Heart Taylor Swift written on the back of my hand!

I write songs...
Click on this link to see my songs!
http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2009441#post_13341841

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Is This Happening to Anyone Else???

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:30 PM

testing

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:30 PM

no, but it happens all the time.

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:31 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    testing

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Haha obviously not for you :)
    I got an I Heart Taylor Swift written on the back of my hand!

I write songs...
    Click on this link to see my songs!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2009441#post_13341841

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:38 PM

only a few times. I just repost whatever I wrote. Even if it annoys me
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature]

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Technical error probably.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:27 AM

It happens to me every now and then.

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:43 AM

It happens to me a lot but then if I go back on the thread or press 'refresh' it comes back :D

^Primafacie

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:47 AM

This happened to me once...:/

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:48 AM

TaylorThirteen wrote:
    This happened to me once...:/

ditto

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:55 AM

Yes it happened to me :(

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:55 AM

sometimes

[url=http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a[/url][/signature]

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:01 AM

Hasn't happened to me... yet. ;)

RE: Is This Happening to Anyone Else???

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:11 AM

It did it to me a few weeks ago but suddenly stopped :/

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:14 AM

The only glitch I'm having is when I click manage account...it says there's one comment but there isn't!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:19 AM

Well if your posting anything but a comment you have to click not a bot or it won't submit

[/signature]

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:21 AM

mileyswift13 wrote:
    Well if your posting anything but a comment you have to click not a bot or it won't submit

Oops that's probably not what u wee talking about;)

[/signature][/quote]

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:22 AM

sometimes it freezes up on me but it's till there.
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Please check this link out: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2048761

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.