Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

So I broke my ankel

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:03 PM

And I'm in a cast
And I keep getting itches
And I wanna scream.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: So I broke my ankel

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Aww I'm sorry :(

Me|Kaylee

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Awwwwwww I'm sorry

[/signature]

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Aww that must suck! Use a ruler to try and scratch underneath your cast! Rulers generally work! :)im sorry :(

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:07 PM

So much pain.

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:07 PM

im so sorry! hope u feel better soon! *swiftie hug*

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Aw, I'm so sorry! I broke my wrist once and I had to have a cast on for month. But it wasn't all bad! I broke my right wrist which is my writing hand so I got to type my work on the computer, and during the writing prompt I got extra time because my teacher forgot to give me a computer. It hurts and itches sometimes, but it feels GREAT when it's out of the cast and it's not as bad once you get used to it. I remember when I was getting it on I was nervous and I felt weird sleeping on it at first (I accidentally hit myself in the head :P), but I got used to it super easily AND it was my wrist, not my ankle, so it shouldn't be too bad, I swear

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:14 PM

SingingInTheCar13 wrote:
    Aw, I'm so sorry! I broke my wrist once and I had to have a cast on for month. But it wasn't all bad! I broke my right wrist which is my writing hand so I got to type my work on the computer, and during the writing prompt I got extra time because my teacher forgot to give me a computer. It hurts and itches sometimes, but it feels GREAT when it's out of the cast and it's not as bad once you get used to it. I remember when I was getting it on I was nervous and I felt weird sleeping on it at first (I accidentally hit myself in the head :P), but I got used to it super easily AND it was my wrist, not my ankle, so it shouldn't be too bad, I swear

Trust it's bad. lol. I had to have surgery on it before they put it in a cast. I have pain killers so that helps a lot. I'm on bed rest for a month.

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Awwh man, I'm sorry!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:18 PM

You guys are too sweet.

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Aww :( I'm so sorry. I've never broken a bone before but I imagine it feels terrible--worse than this horrible cold I've had for the past 5 days :P

Hope you have a speedy recovery and I'm thinking of you! :)

TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Oh!! I'm sorry:( I broke my leg a few months ago and it still hurts sometimes:( I hope it gets better soon! How did you break it? (don't tell me if you don't want to:)

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:28 PM

oh no i am sorry to that hear that get well soon xoxo

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now
    Peace and Love
    SwiftyForever17

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Oh, ow sorry about that :( I hope you get better! I stepped on a bee :P

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 7:18 PM

OHHH :(( sorry about that :( I wish you'll get better :)

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 7:30 PM

longlivetaylor...4ever&always wrote:
    Oh!! I'm sorry:( I broke my leg a few months ago and it still hurts sometimes:( I hope it gets better soon! How did you break it? (don't tell me if you don't want to:)

Soccer...a year and half ago. lol. I fell on it...went to the doctor they didn't fine anythign but it kept hurting so my mom took me to a foto doctor this summer and they said yep it's broken but you need a long break from school so you can be on bed rest...so yeah.

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Omg Madeline
    I hope you get better!

^Caitlin :)

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 7:34 PM

ouch! ive never broken a bone, but that sounds like it hurts BAD. hope you're okay:)

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/d2429125b9ee70b11b45659b61ec51a0.gif
    ^ thank you reshmi4bieber

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 8:12 PM

You must take a rest for healing your self. Take some vitamins and medicines, that would help you to accelerate your wound healing. I wish you recover soon.

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Ouch! I really wish for you to feel better, praying you do. :) Lots of love

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:34 PM

you all are so sweet

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.