Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Girl At Home Story!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 4:38 PM

SONG STORY! HOPE YOU LIKE! (It's WAY SHORTER than what it looks like) Oh and the song is 'Girl At Home'

Don't look at me, you go a girl at home and everybody knows that, everybody knows that ah ah

Melody pulls her seat back and takes a seat, her mouth watering at the Christmas feast. She looks up from my plate to see a boy with mint green eyes staring at her.

Don't look at me you got a girl at home and everybody knows that, everybody knows that

Melody sends him daggers and he quickly sits down and gulps in fear. He has some nerve looking at Melody like she's a piece of meat. Everybody knows he has a girl at home, he's practically the most popular teenage boy in town.

I don't even know her, but I feel a responsibility to do what's upstanding and right

She chews her shrimp quietly and looks up to see him looking at her again. His beautiful mint green eyes piercing into her blue ones. Suddenly, she can feel heat rush up her cheeks signaling herself that she is probably blushing an unattractive crimson color. Melody quickly scolds herself for even looking at him that way. She doesn't even know the girls name but, that still wouldn't be fair to take him.

It's kind of like a code yeah, and you've been getting closer and closer; and crossing so many lines

She was wonder struck over the Christmas deserts and decorations that she didn't even notice the green eye boy come up to her- the green eye boy named Justin. He lifted his hand from his side and gracefully cupped her cheek. Melody was confused, until he started leaning in. That jerk! She slapped him so hard on the cheek he saw God on the wall. She huffed and walked away, his green eyes burning a hole on the back of my head.

And it would be a fine proposition if I was a stupid girl

"Who does he think I am," Melody thought to herself, "A girl that has bologna (baloney) as a brain! I'm not just some girl who goes after every guy she seems or every guy whose interested in me! Ugh!"

But honey I'm no ones exception; This I have previously learned

Melody thought she was nothing to anybody anyways. She just some pretty girl of which every guy thinks she's a Barbie doll they can play with. Melody learned that the hard way with a boy named Jake anyways.

So don't look at me you got a girl at home and everybody knows that, everybody knows that ah, ah. Don't look at me you got a girl at home and everybody knows that, everybody knows that

She ushered herself around the Christmas party mingling with everybody but mostly staying on the outskirts of the party. Her icy blue eyes pan across the room until her eyes meet vibrant green ones. She scowls at him and he turns his head back down. Smart boy, smart boy...

I see you turn off your phone, and now you got me alone and I say

Melody sees him walk towards her, his footsteps tapping on the wood gently. I turn around to leave but that only leads her outside. He smirks at this and he closes the door behind him, only the two of them outside. Melody sees him turn off his phone which had seven messages on it all with the heart icon next to it... His girl friend. He looks up at her, his face vibrant as the moonlight hits it. She shook her head.

Don't look at me, you got a girl at home and everybody knows that, everybody knows that

"What do you want?" Melody asked aggravated. She cross her arms and glared at him, pandemonium building up inside her by the second.

"You." He smirks.

I just want to make sure, you understand perfectly that you're the kind of man who make me sad

"Listen, one you're not really my type. I don't do cryptic and cocky guys, especially the ones who want to go cheat on their girlfriends. Oh and two, don't talk to me that way you have a girlfriend and everybody knows that!" Melody screamed at him, her anger level rising a bit, not caring that she practically repeated the same thing twice. That boy needed it to be said twice for it to reach his think scull.

While she waits up, you chase down the newest thing, and take for granted of what you have

They were interrupted by one of his friends opening the sliding glass door with a worried expression on his face.

"Justin, it's Ella, she's really worried about you since you won't answer your phone. She's practically crying mate. I think she really loves you." Justin turns his head back at Melody and she smirks, cocking her hip to the side and resting her hand on it.

And it would be a fine proposition if I was a stupid girl, and yea I might go with it, if I hadn't been just like her

"Listen, I'm not one of those stupid girls who will fling there selves at guys even though they have a girlfriend. If I were you and you still want a girl, I would go after her." She explain looking at him straight in the eye, his gaze on her.

Don't look at me, you got a girl at home and everybody knows that, everybody knows that ah, ah. Don't look at me you got a girl at home and everybody knows that, everybody knows that ah, ah. I see you turn off your phone and now you've got me alone and I say: Don't look at me you got a girl at home and everybody knows that, everybody knows that oh, woa, ah, oh, oh woa, ah, oh. Call a cab lose my number you're about to lose your girl

He looks at Melody and nods grabbing his phone and turning it on and calling a taxi since her came with one of his friends.

"Wait!" Melody calls. He suddenly stops and turns around.

"Look this might me one of the stupidest things I will ever do but here." She hands him her number. He looks at her strangely and she laughs.

"If you need to talk stupid! Not to go out with you." She flashes him a dazzling pearly white smile and he nods, running to the front of the house where the taxi will arrive, not realizing that he dropped Melody's number.

Call a cab lose my number, let's consider this a lesson learned

He hops in the cab and pats his pockets looking for Melody's number for advice but gives up realizing that he lost it already. He sighs heavily and slouches into the seat, looking out the frosted window.

()()()

Melody shakes her head as she retreats back to the party, how could he have ever even looked at her?

Don't look at me you've got a girl at home and everybody knows that, everybody knows that ah, ah. Don't look at me you've got a girl at home and everybody knows that, everybody knows that. Wanna see you pick up your phone, and tell her your coming home. Don't look at me you've got a girl at home and everybody knows that, everybody knows that. Don't look at me you've got a girl at home and everybody knows that, everybody knows that. It would be a fine proposition if I hadn't been once just like her

Melody wanted to see that boy pick up his phone and tell his girl he was coming home... And he did.

()()()

Justin runs a hand through his hair stressfully before knocking on Ella's door. She opens the door, her bloodshot eyes looking up at his bright green ones.

"Justin?" She asks.

"Hey Ella." He replies embracing her into a hug.

It had a cliche/cheesy ending but whatever. Hope you liked :)
AussieBeauty

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 'Girl At Home' Song Story

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 5:05 PM

You know, I actually DO like this. Surprised? :) It's playful, descriptive, and even cinematic. I really like this type of writing. Keep it up. You've got a lotta cool stuff inside your head, show it to the world!

~Our song shall not be silenced.

RE: 'Girl At Home' Song Story

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Nice

Re: 'Girl At Home' Song Story

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Thank you for those of you who commented! It means a lot!
    AussieBeauty

Re: A Taylor Song Story!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Oh and thanks swiftgeek13 that was really nice of you!
    AussieBeauty

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:51 AM

I'm glad my input is appreciated! ^_^

~Our song shall not be silenced.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:03 AM

that is a really cute story! I like it!
    love, audrey rose!

swiftyfearless13 made this lovely graphic!

RE: A Taylor Song Story!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:13 AM

WOW

(place not bad meme here)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Thank you for all of you who commented! Means a lot!
    AussieBeauty

Re: Taylor Song Story!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Thank you audreyswift and Taylor_M13!
    AussieBeauty

Re: Girl At Home Story!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Changed title!
    AussieBeauty

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:08 PM

coool

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:45 PM

awsome!!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Thanks for the comments
    AussieBeauty

RE: Girl At Home Story!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 1:54 PM

n'aww this is inspiring!
    I like it! xx

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Awww this is awesome!!! Loved it!!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Awww this is awesome!! Loved it!!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Interesting! I like this whole "song-story" idea! You're really creative! :)

*Credit to the amazing NotEvenCatLike

*Credit to the flawless Swiftie4EverAndAlways
    Avatar: Credit to the amazingly flawless Ta

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Thats awesome! I love it! You should write another story :)

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Thanks for those of you who commented! I will write another one!
    AussieBeauty

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 6:46 AM

New one coming soon! TELL ME WHICH TAYLOR SONGS YOU LIKE!!
    AussieBeauty

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.