Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sad Beautiful Tragic Story

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 11:09 AM

A Sad Beautiful Tragic Love Story I wrote! Hope you like and please read!

Love Is To Strong To Loose

Beatrice Miller stood silently on the dreary day. Her world was dark and lifeless as she looked down to the ground giving everybody shy glances. Everybody was wearing black and everybody uttered a silent sorry to her as they walked by. She didm't like it. She didn't like all the sympathy everybody was giving her. A soft touch was placed on her shoulder as she looked up to her Aunt Rebecca. She gave her a small smile, but it quickly faded as she looked back down. She wanted to scream, shout, kick people, anything that could take away the sudden burning pain that lingered inside of her. There was complete pandemonium dancing inside of her. Her cloudy icy blue eyes watched as the caskets were lowered onto the ground and buried under the Earth as if there were a monster being kept away from the people. She realized how grey her world would be without them, without those arguments, hugs, kisses, and the occasional teasing. She realized how she shouldn't of had taken the little things for granted, and now they're gone. Her mom and dad were gone

Pretty soon the people in black left as her and her aunt stood alone at the sight.

"Why is the world so cruel. I-I hate the world! Why me? Why me?" she muttered the last part to her aunt. She swiftly turned her head around to look at her Aunt Rebecca. Tears welded the brim of her eyes. She hasn't shed a single tear during the funeral, but now she let loose. Her medium color ash brown hair fell over her face as she shielded herself into her aunt.

I don't know squirt. The world isn't a fair place." She paused and regained herself. "Everything happens for a reason squirt, everything happens for a reason." Her aunt sobbed. The thought of her sister dead made her wince.

A week past as Beatrice sat at the backseat of her uncle Dave and aunt Rebecca's shiny harbor grey Sonata. She looked out from the frosted window that had raindrops on it from the town before. She looked out to see trees that arched the road, giving it an enchanted forest look to her icy blue eyes. She heard her aunt talk to her uncle as she sat numbly and looked out the window.

"She's changed Dave. She isn't the same Bea we know." Her aunt spoke thinking that seventeen- year old Beatrice couldn't hear her. She sat quietly as she listened. She knew her aunt was right. She has changed, but coming from somebody else's mouth made her realized how big of a change really did happen to her.

"Give her time Becca, she'll come around." Her uncle assured her aunt. Hours past as she sat down on the black leather seats of the vehicle, her body ached since she's been sitting. They finally arrived at New Jersey, her new home. She now lived her with her aunt and uncle who she dearly loved, but they weren't the same as her parents. She stepped out of the sedan that had a small trailer attached to the back of it. She grabbed her backpack and hung it loosely on her shoulder. Her tan skin glistened against the sun as she slammed the car door closed and looked up at her new house.

It was grand. The big windows and the picture perfect stairs made it look unreal. Beatrice knew this wasn't her home though. Her home was long gone.

"Hi new neighbor!" A boy shouted from the opposite side of the white fence.

"Great" she thought as she motioned her head towards him. "Now I'm going to have of those stereotype annoying neighbors." Beatrice scowled before she turned her head completely towards the boy. He had chocolate brown hair that was messed up in the perfect places, and emerald green eyes.

"What do you want?" She growled at the boy who stood there with an annoying smirk on his face.

"A proper greeting from my new neighbor." He smirked as he looked at her mischievously. She stood there with a stubborn look in her eyes. She scoffed and turned around on her heel. She waved from behind as she spoke.

"Goodbye new neighbor." She trotted up the steps to her room and set her book bag down as she reached it. The door and borders were white and there were light oak wood floors inside. The room was huge and a lot of natural lighting from windows came in. She wandered around in her room looking at her walk in closet and her white desk with her bed already put in. She reached the window bench seat and sat down. She hugged her legs towards her chest and looked out the window. She drew her head back against the wall and took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Her eyes widened as she looked out to see the smirking boy she saw earlier smiling at her. An annoyed looked crossed her face as he threw rocks at her window.

"Where did he get those?" She thought as she opened the window.

"Hey." He smirked. She rolled her eyes.

"Hi?" Beatrice replied as she gave him a weird look. You could tell the boy was nervous and trying to impress the girl. They sat there silently until the Bea spoke.

"Are you going to say something or were you trying to break my window?" She asked the boy in a sarcastic tone. He smirked then shrugged.

"Can I at least get a name?" She asked the boy. He hesitated for a second, and then did that annoying smirk.

"Not sure, can you get my name?" He asked. Beatrice looked at him dumbly.

"Does he think he's cool?" She thought. She sighed.

"May I get a name?" She asked. The boy smiled. Quick grab a camera!

"Kyle. Kyle Goode." They boy answered.

"Mm, so James Bond, are you going to tell me about yourself?" She asked.

"Not until I learn about you." He smirked. She huffed as she laid her back against the wall. Her body stiffened. She didn't want to tell the boy her past, but something inside of her told her too, so she did. The boy looked at her intensely as she spoke. She didn't make eye contact instead she stared at her plain blue wall. When she was finished she looked back at the boy. His face was unreadable then he decided to speak his own tragedy. After a while they talked about small things and stories from there past.

"Now Beatrice, Bea a Goode girl." He laughed nervously using the lame puns in the sentence. Beatrice thought the nervousness was cute. She looked at him and stifled a laugh at him, her aunt and uncle looking at the two from the doorway.

A good year has past since the incident of the tragic death. Kyle sat next to Beatrice as she looked at a picture containing the girl and her parents three weeks before the incident. The two were currently sitting on an abandoned tree house they found a couple months before.

"Do you miss them?" Kyle asked. Bea cocked an eyebrow looked at him with a 'duh' look.

"Uh-yea! They're my parents of course." She sniffled and bit back the tears that threatened to fall. Why did her best friend have to see her so weak? So-so venerable! She should have gotten over the pain. It's been a year, but the pain never disappears. Kyle kissed her right temple as he engulfed her into a hug. He rocked the girl in a soothing way. Her parents never drifted her mind though.

"If they were here right now. If-if you could see them one more time, what would you do?" He asked. A smile crept up on Beatrice's face. She pulled away from Kyle and smiled at him.

"I would tell them a poem. My parents used to say that I was good at poetry and an excellent poet." She answered softly as she looked out into the forest.

"Tell me a poem." Kyle told Beatrice. When she finished she turned her head turns him and he smiled giving her a small peck on the lips.

A few months passed and Beatrice and Kyle have gotten close, as in boyfriend girlfriend close. After about three months she decided to make a decision.

"Becca I'm going over to Kyle's K?" She yelled as she ran down the stairs.

"Okay just stay safe Bea! The storm is coming I want you home soon!" Her aunt replied as Beatrice shut the door behind her. She got a text from Kyle asking her if she wanted to come over. An ache in panged in her heart appeared as she replied to Kyle saying she was busy. It hurt to lie to him, but what has to be done has to be done. She ran to the shore and stopped when she was twenty feet away from the crashing waves. She sat down and grabbed a piece of paper from her pocket and wrote a note to Kyle. When she was finished she looked at the wild waves. Sandy was going to be destructive. She pulled her black converse off then her socks. She dipped her foot into the icy cold waters only wearing her black- cuffed sweat pants and a grey sweatshirt. Her medium ash brown hair danced in the air wildly as her icy blue eyes looked out over the sea. It was time it was time for her to go. The pain of her lost was so strong the she had to get rid of it. She looked at the wild shore and thrashed herself into the frigid waters.

Goodbye.

The next day Kyle strutted up the porch of Beatrice's home. He gently rang the doorbell and waited for Beatrice to answer, but instead Dave answered the door.

"Hello Kyle." He greeted.

"Hey Dave, uh I was wondering if Beatrice was home." He asked. Dave gave him a questionable face.

'I thought she was with you. Yesterday she yelled that she was going over and, Becca and I assumed that she slept over because of the weather." Dave explained. Kyle never answered because the doorbell rang. Dave opened the door to see two police officers waiting by the porch.

"Hello officers, what can I do for you?" Dave asked. Guilt was written all over the officers faces.

"You might want to sit down for this." The officer explained. Dave knew what was going to happen. The scene was like a play in his head, as if he knew the lines that were going to come next. Kyle looked puzzled, but followed the officer's orders along with Dave.

"Honey, who was at the-Oh hello officers!" Rebecca Miller smiled.

"Mrs. Miller." The cop nodded then resumed. "You might want to sit for this one." The cop hinted.

"Why would I-a" Dave cut her off.

"Listen to them Rebecca." He strongly answered as his wife obeyed.

"Are you the guardians and friends of Beatrice Erica Miller?" One of the chubby cops asked. Everybody nodded. The second cop sighed, knowing that he would have to give the awful news.

"We found Beatrice Miller dead up by the shore. Investigators believed she drowned herself." The cop explained, sorrow in his eyes.

"Will-will you excuse me for a moment." Rebecca ran up to the stairs and into her bedroom. She curled herself into a ball and began to sob. It was like a reply of her sister's death. Her sobs eventually turned to hiccups as she calmed herself down, but not daring to come back downstairs.

Back in the living room Kyle Goode stood there shocked about what had happened. The cops handed him a letter that had Beatrice's messy scrawl over the paper. Kyle read her strong words and her love.

Dear Kyle,
If you're reading this I'm probably dead now. I don't know where to begin I just wanted to say that I have never felt so happy around anybody else before since my parents died. I've never felt more alive in my life since I met you. Please don't be mad at me, but the pain of my parents death still lingers inside me waiting to be released every day. Kyle I really love you, but you deserve so much better. You-you deserved somebody stronger than me. It pains me to say it, but I'm leaving. I will always remember you.
Love,
Beatrice

He didn't realize the tears that splattered over the paper until the end. When he left he quickly rummaged through his fathers study. His parents weren't home so he decided to do it quick. Bingo, he had found it. He ran up the steps and into the bathroom and loaded the gun. He fingered the trigger then fired saying "I will always love you Beatrice." Then he died being reunited with Beatrice because we all know disappointment can't cancel desire, and love is something that is to strong to loose.

I got the idea from a Fanfic!
AussieBeauty

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Sad Beautiful Tragic Story

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Beatrice Miller? Where Did You Get That From? *Cough*x factor*Cough*
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Siggies:Me

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Thanks for the comments!
    AussieBeauty

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Whoever reviews I just want to say thanks!
    AussieBeauty

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:52 PM

For those of you who messaged me, I looked online and I like Carly better
    AussieBeauty

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:55 PM

BEATRICE MILLER GOES TO MY SCHOOL! NO IM NOT JOKING. btw nice story! But very very sad too :(

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:02 PM
Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.