Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Minecraft

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Does ANYONE here play minecraft? I mean...
ITS DA BOMB!

I was checking out MINECRAFTwiki and found out you can change the village size on superflat lands! When choosing superflat, select More world options and click 'till superflat comes up. Underneath it says Customise. Click that and press presets. Up the top, the will be a bar that says:
2;7,2x3,2;1;village . Add (size=(insert any size) and press create new world! This is what I found:

There were 15+ bakeries and this is what i collected within each chest in each bakery:

Just thought you should know, try it out!

~Shop~

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Minecraft

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:19 PM

I love MINECRAFT!!! Play it all the time!!!

I never done that before but I did go through the clicks and picks without actually creating the world.

I created this once in creative mode:

LOL

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:38 PM

LOL u guys are funny. i could never get into it because the graphics just really annoyed me no matter how much i tried it. its all about league of legends :P
    ~Swifties Rock! "The music is all around us. All you have to do is listen."~

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:23 PM

F100CUSTOMCAB wrote:

I never done that before but I did go through the clicks and picks without actually creating the world.

LOL

You're so good! my next goal is to make a tswizzle sign wuth her face next to it! right now i am working n the words taylor swift

~Shop~

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:26 PM

F100CUSTOMCAB wrote:

LOL

OhMyGosh That's amazing! Great job!!

Me/TaylorThirteen/Songbird13:)

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:53 PM

I play all the time! :)

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 2:27 AM

I play it all the time. That I remember I have made a giant Stig, few houses, mega cannon, and a flaming machine gun that crashed a server.

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 5:05 AM

:D looks awesome

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:48 AM

I am obsessed with minecraft!!! It is awesome! I made a mansion but my friend filled it with invisible creepers and it exploded lol XD

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:50 AM

I've made the Speak Now Tour stage, it's not that good though...

Love Love Love,
    - Luka

1. FearlessForever13 2. Wonderstruck1333

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:53 AM

i love it too but i take like 8 hours for an island :P

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Think this is the coolest thing I have made.

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 6:58 PM

JDMDrift wrote:
    Think this is the coolest thing I have made.

Cool! My cousin loves making ships :)

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:04 PM

I play!!! Don't have the full version :( but i have it on my ipad....school issued ipad...

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:06 PM

so cool
    Taylor Swift

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.