1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Swiftastic TC magazine

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:39 PM

credt to Topaz.. she made design digest and courtney with like ever news:-)

A magazine aboout taylor connect.

Swiftastic Forums
Pm me this as the topic and the chose which section you want it to go under. ill choose 3 per topic and then ill post yours in the next mag.
TOPICS-
Songbooks- 3 users songbbok will be poted
graphics- 3 users graphics wil be posted
Important-3 posts that are important such as my virtual party rsvp thread.
make sure you post the link so people could find you.
I will also pick 1 user who has just been amazing during this issue.
you get the point. if you want to do a collum.. let me know

Swiftastic Thread
http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_sites/2436653

Reporters/writers
http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_sites/2437673

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Swiftastic TC magazine

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Sounds AWESOME! Can you feature my graphic shop? And would you allow me to do an ask panel... like an 'ask pc13'? If so, please pm me when i need to answer questions. i will answer three a week and give them to you

~Shop~

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Playful Conversations 13 wrote:
    Sounds AWESOME! Can you feature my graphic shop? And would you allow me to do an ask panel... like an 'ask pc13'? If so, please pm me when i need to answer questions. i will answer three a week and give them to you

~Shop~

of course..

thanks never grow up and all i know is a simple name

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 4:59 AM

Please credit me for the idea of a TC Magazine, mine is Design Digest! :)

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 7:44 AM

hey. can u feature my writing shop? Also, can I have an ask column about writing? I would answer a certain amount of questions and then pm them to you for the nxt issue?

Writing Shop here

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Hey! Could you feature my songbook? Link: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1987391

^Primafacie

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:37 PM

ok first issue should be out on the 2nd of january... they wll then be released once a month..

thanks never grow up and all i know is a simple name

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Um... can you credit...?

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Hey! Id love it if you could feature my thread about helping Ronan? I made my thread first and then some other person decided to do something different and somehow she attracted more people and I'm really disappointed because she got credit for doing something "inspiring and different and really nice" but I came up with something first and I got nothing... I don't even think she was sorry! Would you be able to try and get it in so that I could get more people? :) and you might have to credit "Happy Free Confused" because otherwise she'll get upset! http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2335603/page/3?r=19865523#post_19865523 link is here! :) I'd also like to write a column? Maybe on defending Taylor or something like that? Let me know!! :))

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:36 AM

If you need some one to cheak the articles before they are posted (ex: spelling grammar correct thread links ect..) I'd be happy to help!

made by: TrueSwiftieForeverAndAlways SupermanFlyAway & ForeverStarl

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:42 AM

You NEED to credit Topaz for the idea of a magazine...

Byez!!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Could I have a advice column like Dear FMWC13

I lovelovelove Taylor A. Swift

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 3:26 AM

TypicalTuesdayNight wrote:
    You NEED to credit Topaz for the idea of a magazine...

Byez!!

i have.. underneath the siggy

[url=http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w425/Swift0613/BeginAgain_zps35d324e8]http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w425/Swift0613/BeginAgain_zps35d324e8[/url][/[/signature]

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 1:14 PM

i will have the column ready for the nxt issue. sorry been really busy over the holidays. happy news year eve btw

both were made by FearlessGirlwithAGuitar

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 4:30 AM

Hi... thanks for the credit. Can you change it to Topaz? I change my username a LOT. Sorry if this is a bother.

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:17 PM

first issue is out
    i used to be swift06

come to my virtual party on the 4

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:27 PM

spread the news to your friends

i used to be swift06

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:29 PM

if u want a siggy to help advertise this.

i used to be swift06

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 12:29 AM

BUMP

[url=http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w425/Sw]http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w425/Sw[/url][/signature]

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:08 AM

bump bump bump

[url=http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w425/Sw]http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w425/Sw[/url][/signature]